Men surrounded for exercising Second Amendment rights.

Educated people know who the moors were and what color they were. I guess they have to spell it out for you people.
somebody has watched hollywood’s Robin Hood too many times...Moors did not refer to race. Moors were from Spain and Portuguese origin
They were originally North Africans, many of whom were black, all of them were Muslim.

freyasman so you are pro-stupid
..people that have nothing to hide/obey the laws/are NOT stupid would answer the police questions...the cops did not just say ''let's go harass someone -
..that's why Floyd/etc are dead--NOT because of police brutality, but because they are stupid/etc
LE is supposed to be about enforcing the law...... if no laws are being broken, the what are they doing there?
How about..ascertaining that no laws are being broken..by the group of armed and uniformed men?
Laws WERE being broken...and they found that out. Good job. I guess if they were on their way to kill some people...you'd be all over the cops for letting them go?
Nope. LE can't detain people and go fishing..... if they don't have any evidence, then they need to just fuck off and go back to work.
Except..not what happened here at all. 1:30am ...on the side of the road and armed. Refused to give ID. Fled the scene. Pretty suspicious to me. No fishing need...the facts invited investigation.

Lately the argument is that we really do not have 2nd Amendment rights and I do not see the biggest supporters of the 2nd Amendment doing a darn thing about this.

Massachusetts police responding to group of 'heavily armed men' claiming to 'not recognize our laws'

It appears a group of men ran out of gas and while refueling a police officer stopped. He arrested two of them and the rest fled into the woods. I'm missing an important aspect here. What did they do that was illegal to start with?

Yeah, because these guys were so resourceful, they ran out of gas on the side of the busiest interstate highway in the country.

They probably should include that in their training regiment.

I don't always run out of gas, but when I do, I make sure I have an AR 15 strapped over my shoulder for refilling.

:auiqs.jpg:

This story proves beyond any doubt as to why militia groups will never be able to overthrow the US government. These assclowns don't have the brain cells necessary to carry out such an operation.

Hey shit for brains militia types. Overthrowing the government takes a lot more than a gun. I doubt very seriously, all of you nitwits put together, could take over a Waffle House.

You don't have to provide ID to LE unless there is reasonable suspicion of criminal activity afoot.
Depends on the state you live in.

No it doesn't. There is NO requirement in any state that you even carry any kind of ID on you.
Tell that to the police next time you get pulled over driving your car without an ID on you.

You can change the subject or address what I said.
You can deny it or acknowledge you were wrong.

The statement I replied to were statements in general. Not to a driver's breaking a traffic law.

Imagine if these people were White! It would be the top story all weekend, and you know it. But they are Black, so only in the 22nd paragraph of this New York Times article does the word “Black” appear.

(source)

First paragraph:

Eleven men were taken into custody on Saturday after a lengthy roadside standoff between police officers in Massachusetts and a group of heavily armed men in tactical gear who claimed to be part of a group called Rise of the Moors.

Twenty-second paragraph:

“We do not intend to be hostile, we do not intend to be aggressive,” he added later. “We are not anti-government, we are not anti-police, we are not sovereign citizens and we are not Black identity extremists.”

The New York Post was less obscurantist, but still shy. It took them ten paragraphs to get to B – L – A – C – K.

E5aJRiuUYAI1fI-

They wear flags of another nation? Kill them as an invading force....Easy and effective measure!
The photo above is incorrect

Those are actually headhunters in Mozambique who are trying to overthrow the local government

Lately the argument is that we really do not have 2nd Amendment rights and I do not see the biggest supporters of the 2nd Amendment doing a darn thing about this.

Massachusetts police responding to group of 'heavily armed men' claiming to 'not recognize our laws'

It appears a group of men ran out of gas and while refueling a police officer stopped. He arrested two of them and the rest fled into the woods. I'm missing an important aspect here. What did they do that was illegal to start with?

Yeah, because these guys were so resourceful, they ran out of gas on the side of the busiest interstate highway in the country.

I don't always run out of gas, but when I do, I make sure I have an AR 15 strapped over my shoulder for refilling.

This story proves beyond any doubt as to why militia groups will never be able to overthrow the US government. These assclowns don't have the brain cells necessary to carry out such an operation.

Hey shit for brains militia types. Overthrowing the government takes a lot more than a gun. I doubt very seriously, all of you nitwits put together, could take over a Waffle House.

I made no comment on their reasonings for being armed. Just that they can be. Our rights are not dependant on whether or not you or I agree with why a person is exercising them.

I totally disagree with what the KKK say but I support their right to say it.

It grants no right period

Lol ... Fort Fun Indiana ... Is one of those idiots that throws a gear when he finds out there isn't even an age restriction
in Federal Statute as to how old a person must be before they can own and possess an AR-15 and ammunition.

There's no age restriction on longarms ... Because we are Born with that Right ... :thup:

They were exercising their Second Amendment Right to Bear Arms.
At least you’re consistent at being wrong.

There are no Second Amendment issues in play – the Supreme Court has never ruled as to the constitutionality of the Commonwealth’s firearm laws requiring a license to possess a firearm.

Consequently, the states are at liberty to enact such measures consistent with Second Amendment jurisprudence.

They should have gone through the process of obtaining temporary, non-resident licenses in accordance with State law.

I made no comment on their reasonings for being armed. Just that they can be. Our rights are not dependant on whether or not you or I agree with why a person is exercising them.

What gets me about gun nut America, is they are all for their Constitutional rights, while at the same time saying how they don't think they have to abide by the laws they disagree with.

They are all for federalism with the things they agree with, but scream like school girls when that same Federalism is used by states that enforce laws those states citizens voted for.

Once you become an insurrectionist, with the intent of violating or overthrowing the nation or its laws, and this is a very important detail....

YOU NO LONGER HAVE ANY FUCKING RIGHTS

Very little has been accomplished without violence or the threat of violence.

Blacks would still be riding in the back of the bus if they had simply said "please".
Nonsense.

Black Americans realized their comprehensive civil rights through the political and judicial process, not through violence.

What gets me about gun nut America, is they are all for their Constitutional rights, while at the same time saying how they don't think they have to abide by the laws they disagree with.

They are all for federalism with the things they agree with, but scream like school girls when that same Federalism is used by states that enforce laws those states citizens voted for.

Once you become an insurrectionist, with the intent of violating or overthrowing the nation or its laws, and this is a very important detail....

YOU NO LONGER HAVE ANY FUCKING RIGHTS
I imagine there are some like that. I don't own a gun.

At least you’re consistent at being wrong.

You are welcome to be consistently wrong all you want ... And you still are ... :thup:

Because the Supreme Court hasn't ruled on a case, they haven't heard means nothing ... And there is no jurisprudence in the case of of the Commonwealth.
Otherwise ... They were exercising their Right to Bear Arms ... The degree to which you may want to Infringe upon that Right, does not make it anything else.

freyasman so you are pro-stupid
..people that have nothing to hide/obey the laws/are NOT stupid would answer the police questions...the cops did not just say ''let's go harass someone -
..that's why Floyd/etc are dead--NOT because of police brutality, but because they are stupid/etc
LE is supposed to be about enforcing the law...... if no laws are being broken, the what are they doing there?
How about..ascertaining that no laws are being broken..by the group of armed and uniformed men?
Laws WERE being broken...and they found that out. Good job. I guess if they were on their way to kill some people...you'd be all over the cops for letting them go?
Nope. LE can't detain people and go fishing..... if they don't have any evidence, then they need to just fuck off and go back to work.
Except..not what happened here at all. 1:30am ...on the side of the road and armed. Refused to give ID. Fled the scene. Pretty suspicious to me. No fishing need...the facts invited investigation.
They have every right to refuse to provide ID.
As for them fleeing into the woods, what were they "fleeing" from?
What exactly did the cop do when they told him "No."? I don't know and neither do you, from the sounds of it, but he didn't have any legitimate authority to do anything except say "Sorry to bother you guys, have a nice day.".

You think that's what he did? Because I don't..... I think he probably got aggressive and they fled rather than shoot him.

Cops do that when you tell them "No."; they get butthurt and pissy.

Forum List

Back