Menstrual blood portrait of Donald Trump

Frida Kahlo she ain't!

How charming!:puke3:

Are you a Kahlo fan? Love her works. LOVE!

I am....she was amazing!

But omg .... to even mention her in this filthy thread! :confused-84: :laugh:

I know right. lol. It was one of the main reasons I went to Mexico City (also the food) and her museum did not disappoint. It was a surreal experience. My sun room has a bunch of her reproductions hanging on the wall. It felt right to have all her haunting and macabre works in such a bright and cheery room. :lol:

55f6f4502c0000a200aafa8a.jpeg

Republican presidential hopeful Donald Trump may be leading in the polls, but his gaffes against women and Mexican immigrants haven't been forgotten.

A Portland, Oregon, artist has decided to make a statement by selling a portrait of Trump painted in her own menstrual blood, and donating the proceeds to an immigrants' rights organization.

She said she's considering making more paintings, including one of the reality TV star's hair.

"I still have more blood so thinking of doing a few more portraits until I run out," Levy told HuffPost.

She said she wants to split the proceeds between an organization that helps immigrants in the U.S., and an another that would benefit refugees from Syria in Europe.

Levy decided to paint the red-faced portrait in the wake of Trump's remarks about undocumented immigrants and Fox News anchor Megyn Kelly.

In a speech announcing his presidential candidacy, Trump referred to undocumented Mexican immigrants as "rapists."

This Handsome Donald Trump Menstrual Blood Portrait Will Help Immigrants

I salute the artist. Very innovative and befitting Donald Trump.

Yes.......this is the reason left wingers should not be in charge of anything....they can't control their childish impulses....oh....and they are fucking stupid to boot......

55f6f4502c0000a200aafa8a.jpeg

Republican presidential hopeful Donald Trump may be leading in the polls, but his gaffes against women and Mexican immigrants haven't been forgotten.

A Portland, Oregon, artist has decided to make a statement by selling a portrait of Trump painted in her own menstrual blood, and donating the proceeds to an immigrants' rights organization.

She said she's considering making more paintings, including one of the reality TV star's hair.

"I still have more blood so thinking of doing a few more portraits until I run out," Levy told HuffPost.

She said she wants to split the proceeds between an organization that helps immigrants in the U.S., and an another that would benefit refugees from Syria in Europe.

Levy decided to paint the red-faced portrait in the wake of Trump's remarks about undocumented immigrants and Fox News anchor Megyn Kelly.

In a speech announcing his presidential candidacy, Trump referred to undocumented Mexican immigrants as "rapists."

This Handsome Donald Trump Menstrual Blood Portrait Will Help Immigrants

I salute the artist. Very innovative and befitting Donald Trump.

You Communists are always such class acts.....

Trump never mentioned anything about Megyn Kelly's menstrual flow. He said he could see the blood coming out of her eyes or whatever, the operative word being “see.” The word “whatever” clearly had nothing to do with Kelly's private parts since Trump was obviously referring only to those orifices he could see. This would be her eyes, ears, nose and mouth. Not her vagina.

Trump never mentioned anything about Megyn Kelly's menstrual flow. He said he could see the blood coming out of her eyes or whatever, the operative word being “see.” The word “whatever” clearly had nothing to do with Kelly's private parts since Trump was obviously referring only to those orifices he could see. This would be her eyes, ears, nose and mouth. Not her vagina.

Trump said "wherever"...not "whatever"... Just keep sucking on Trump's whatever...

I'll trade her one bullet for it, but she has to try to catch it with her teeth as it moves faster than the speed of sound.

It other words - you'd like to shoot her in the head. You must really love Trump. How sad...
I'd like to think of it as assisted suicide.

I'll trade her one bullet for it, but she has to try to catch it with her teeth as it moves faster than the speed of sound.

It other words - you'd like to shoot her in the head. You must really love Trump. How sad...
I'd like to think of it as assisted suicide.

How should she think of it? Forced assisted suicide? You really are sick. Get help.

Trump said "wherever"...not "whatever"... Just keep sucking on Trump's whatever...

That doesn't change anything. Trump was clearly referring only to those orifices he could see. You apparently think he could see her vagina.

Contrary to what you stated I am not a fan of Donald Trump. I simply hate lies and unfounded personal attacks.

Your suggestion that keep I "keep sucking Trump's whatever" proves that you are a vulgar hypocrite. While Trump never said anything indecent about Kelly, you just insulted me with much fouler language that what Trump was accused of.

Conclusion: Anyone with average reading skills knows that Trump was not referring to Megyn Kelly's vagina or menstrual flow.

Now, I am done with this thread, your insults and your ignorance.

Forum List

Back