Mentally Challenged Man Unintentionally Shoots and Kills Sister with a Golden Gun

Awww... don't like the idea that some of us are just sick of living on a shooting range because you guys can't police yourself?

You guys abused the privilage. You abused it when the first crazy person went on a mass shooting, and you guys didn't say, "Hey, how do we keep that from happening again."

Nope it's just your lies offend truth and honesty

No, what offends you is that you can't handle the truth.

the truth is, there's really no valid reason for you to have a gun. You're not going to overthrow the government with it and it's very unlikely you'll ever defend yourself with it.

But there's a very high chance your gun will get into the wrong hands like this one did and cause some serious havok.

Again it's that lie offend truth and honesty thingy

But there's a very high chance your gun will get into the wrong hands like this one did and cause some serious havok.

Bullshit.

I've had a gun since i was a kid and in the past 40 plus years not one of my guns has gotten into anyone's hands but mine.

Sooner or later you're going to have to stop blaming everyone for the bad acts of a few.

Most people realize that when they're little kids after Mommy punishes everyone because one kid broke her favorite vase.

Bullshit.

I've had a gun since i was a kid and in the past 40 plus years not one of my guns has gotten into anyone's hands but mine.

Sooner or later you're going to have to stop blaming everyone for the bad acts of a few.

Most people realize that when they're little kids after Mommy punishes everyone because one kid broke her favorite vase.

But here's the thing. When mommy punishes everyone, everyone's behavior improves, doesn't it? Because the kids start self-policing.

The problem isn't that you responsible gun owners are doing anything bad, it's that you fight TOOTH AND FUCKING NAIL for the rights of the Loughner, Holmes, Cho and Lanza to get guns.

If you are a responsible gun owner, a background check shouldn't present a problem. Neither should a waiting period.

Bullshit.

But here's the thing. When mommy punishes everyone, everyone's behavior improves, doesn't it? Because the kids start self-policing.

The problem isn't that you responsible gun owners are doing anything bad, it's that you fight TOOTH AND FUCKING NAIL for the rights of the Loughner, Holmes, Cho and Lanza to get guns.

If you are a responsible gun owner, a background check shouldn't present a problem. Neither should a waiting period.

Kids never self police.

All kids know it's better not to get caught and will lie their asses off.

And when did I ever say I was against background checks?

I already jumped through all the hoops once I shouldn't have to do it again.

Tell me how many times did you take your driving test? Do you have to take it every time you buy a car?

No.

So I've been through the process to get my carry permit There is no need for me to have to do it over and over again.

[

Kids never self police.

Every kid knows it's better not to get caught and will lie their asses off.

Tell me how many times did you take your driving test? Do you have to take it every time you buy a car?

No.

So I've been through the process to get my carry permit There is no need for me to have to do it over and over again.

I am required to get my car re-registered every year, and requalify for my driver's license ever four years, even though I've owned the same car for 11 years. Oh, yeah, and my car isn't specifically designed to kill people.

^ Thinks thugs and crazies will obey his rules...:cuckoo:

No, I think thugs and crazies won't pass the bar.

The problem wasn't that Holmes and Cho and Loughner is that they had no rules to even try to break. They just walked into a gun store despite being batshit crazy and plopped down some crumpled bills and walked out the proud owners of lots of guns.

[

Kids never self police.

No.

I am required to get my car re-registered every year, and requalify for my driver's license ever four years, even though I've owned the same car for 11 years. Oh, yeah, and my car isn't specifically designed to kill people.

Registering a car is not the same as passing a test is it? You do not have to prove you are capable of driving every time you register a car you only have to pass the test once.

How many people get their licenses renewed when they have no business behind the wheel.

And FYI all my handguns are registered they have to be but to say I have to go through the same background check over and over is stupid.

And my guns aren't designed to kill people. they are designed to propel a projectile at a target. That is all.

^ Thinks thugs and crazies will obey his rules...:cuckoo:

No, I think thugs and crazies won't pass the bar.

The problem wasn't that Holmes and Cho and Loughner is that they had no rules to even try to break. They just walked into a gun store despite being batshit crazy and plopped down some crumpled bills and walked out the proud owners of lots of guns.

Being 'batshit crazy' is not something your bar can determine, unless those people had already hurt another, in which case they would not have been allowed to legally purchase a firearm. Of course, all those felons out there can never possibly obtain firearms illegally...:doubt:

Your attempts to impose ridiculous restrictions on law abiding citizens does nothing to stop the increasingly rare circumstances of mass killings nor the felon thugs that are already prevented from legally purchasing guns.

You don't like firearms, we get it. Feel free to defend yourself with a stick, nobody cares. But please, leave those of us that have never harmed nor taken from another alone. Your assurances that you know what's best for everyone else are simply not true.

[

no, it's that, "you can't handle the truth" thingee...

Kind of like when Kellerman found a gun in the home is 43 times more likely to kill a family member than a bad guy, Congress bravely cut off all federal funding for gun injury studies....

Since the chance of most gun owners hurting someone they love with a gun is zero and 43 times zero is zero what's your point?

[

no, it's that, "you can't handle the truth" thingee...

Kind of like when Kellerman found a gun in the home is 43 times more likely to kill a family member than a bad guy, Congress bravely cut off all federal funding for gun injury studies....

Since the chance of most gun owners hurting someone they love with a gun is zero and 43 times zero is zero what's your point?

That 43 times bullshit Kellerman stat always cracks me up.

When mastering a martial art, you are 500 times more likely to seriously injure yourself, your sparing partner or your instructor than you are bad guy.

Obviously, according to Kellerman's logic, no one should learn a martial art...in fact, they should be banned.

If you own a ladder, you are 6,700 times more likely to be killed falling off the ladder than you are saving someone from a burning building.

So, who in their right mind would ever own a ladder???

Only everyone...because stupid methodology produces ridiculous results.

Awww... don't like the idea that some of us are just sick of living on a shooting range because you guys can't police yourself?

You guys abused the privilage. You abused it when the first crazy person went on a mass shooting, and you guys didn't say, "Hey, how do we keep that from happening again."

move

Move out of Shit-cago, stupid! Go somewhere that ISN'T infested with gangbangers fighting over "turf"! Offhand, Vermont--but wait, they have some of the LOOSEST gun laws in the country! (Offhand: concealed carry is legal with no permit.)

Bullshit.

Not usually.

No, that is a lie. STOP FUCKING LYING, YOU STUPID FUCK!

Bullshit. You have no interest in any of that,m your sole interest is banning guns. Again: STOP FUCKING LYING!

[

Kids never self police.

No.

No, you're lying AGAIN, boy! That needs to stop! You do NOT have to "requalify" for your license...just renew it! You do NOT have to retake a road test every 4 years...and please don't say you do, because I know you do not!

Move out of Shit-cago, stupid! Go somewhere that ISN'T infested with gangbangers fighting over "turf"! Offhand, Vermont--but wait, they have some of the LOOSEST gun laws in the country! (Offhand: concealed carry is legal with no permit.)

Or we can just ban guns in the entire country and enforce the laws.. like Japan does, and they have 11 gun deaths a year.

No, you're lying AGAIN, boy! That needs to stop! You do NOT have to "requalify" for your license...just renew it! You do NOT have to retake a road test every 4 years...and please don't say you do, because I know you do not!

In IL, they make you take a written test every four years and take an eye test.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back