Mentally Sick Pathological Liar Trump Embarrasses and Disparages America

Our Constitution had some stupid shit in it from the beginning. The electoral college stupidity is still there.

You communists want to disenfranchise voters in 48 states.

New York and California are the only states that matter to you thugs.

No you got it wrong, Trump has emphasized rigging throughout his campaign. Trump has to be for a recount to make sure everything is on the up and up.

[]
Oh...counties vote? I thought it was people.

Yet again demonstrating WHY you should have finished 2nd grade, shortbus.

Communists like you seek to disenfranchise the majority of the states, but our nation includes ALL the states, Hence the PEOPLE in each state elect their choice within that state, after which the states indeed have a vote, despite your abject ignorance.

[
The recount strategy is working exactly the way it is supposed to work. If you do not have the intellectual capacity to recognize the purpose of the strategy that is good for those opposed to Trump. Why do you think the President-elect has flip-flopped on so many of his campaign proposals? The answer is simple. He and his staff know he did not win with a mandate to implement most of his proposals.

The "strategy" as you call it, is to appease you retards.

Trump won, that won't change. Not through corrupt electors, not through fraudulent recounts.

Trump is your president, suck it up commie.
The strategy is to make politicians coming up for reelection give deep thought to supporting controversial Trump and Republican legislation. With a clear mandate, the politicians are likely to follow the so-called "mandate". Without a mandate, legislation can be stalled and gridlocked.

[
Have you ever had any wondering in your mind that everything pointed to A happening and yet B happens? Doesn't that make you wonder at all?

I told you all along that Trump would win, and I'm at LEAST a dozen times smarter than you. Just because the leftist hate sites told you it was in the bag is indicative of nothing, you drooling retard.

[]

Communists like you seek to disenfranchise the majority of the states, but our nation includes ALL the states, Hence the PEOPLE in each state elect their choice within that state, after which the states indeed have a vote, despite your abject ignorance.
Settle down mam, Trump himself has called it rigged. A recount is right up his alley and will ensure integrity of our electoral system.

He's got the NWO Globalist Elites on the run. I love it. But that being said, he's in real danger. The Globalist Elites still run the show. They will do anything to get rid of him. And they have the means to do it.

They will attempt to either physically harm him, or carry out a Coup d'etat. They're already talking about Impeaching the man. He hasn't even been sworn in yet. I hope he stays safe. We'll all need to pray for him.

[]

You keep giving a high-school (even middle school) level civics lesson and pretending you understand how the complicated topic of popular vote vs. EC vote influences politics and implementation of policies. The subject is clearly beyond your depth. Do you really believe Trump would be flip flopping on so many of his campaign proposals and promises if he had gotten an overwhelming popular vote victory instead of an overwhelming loss of the popular vote?

The strategy is to make politicians coming up for reelection give deep thought to supporting controversial Trump and Republican legislation. With a clear mandate, the politicians are likely to follow the so-called "mandate". Without a mandate, legislation can be stalled and gridlocked.

Well, you run with that Comrade, given that the GOP rode Trumps coat tails to complete domination :eusa_whistle:

He's got the NWO Globalist Elites on the run. I love it. But that being said, he's in real danger. The Globalist Elites still run the show. They will do anything to get rid of him. And they have the means to do it.

They will attempt to either physically harm him, or carry out a Coup d'etat. They're already talking about Impeaching the man. He hasn't even been sworn in yet. I hope he stays safe. We'll all need to pray for him.

He is already knuckling under to them.

No prosecution of Hillary
No wall

That is because that is where the most people live. When cows and cornstalks are allowed to vote those big empty spaces will count the same as all the places where people live.

open land and crops does not vote.
Guess what, they have cities and towns too.
Bobolyne :)
Yes they do....and those people vote too...but 1,000,000 wins over 1,000. At least in a legit election it does.

Your being so butthurt over the election is the most satisfying outcome for me....repub house, senate and WH....ouich..........(snicker)

Very similar to the way Thomas Hardy said it
“Thou suffering thing,
Know that thy sorrow is my ecstasy,
That thy love's loss is my hate's profiting!”
Trump said it is rigged we need to investigate this.

Focus like a laser: what does your post have to do with the one you linked to...mine?

This:
“Thou suffering thing,
That thy love's loss is my hate's profiting!"

Perhaps we've stumbled on to the reason for your failures in school, huh?

Our Constitution had some stupid shit in it from the beginning. The electoral college stupidity is still there.

You communists want to disenfranchise voters in 48 states.

New York and California are the only states that matter to you thugs.

No you got it wrong, Trump has emphasized rigging throughout his campaign. Trump has to be for a recount to make sure everything is on the up and up.

What will you be saying when the 'recount ploy' fails?

Is there a fall-back whine?

He is already knuckling under to them.

No prosecution of Hillary
No wall

We'll see. It's early. He's got 4-8yrs to go. But the NWO Globalists are gonna do everything in their considerable power to undermine and sabotage his Presidency. He's going up against the real power of the world. And that's very dangerous. I'll pray for him.

open land and crops does not vote.
Guess what, they have cities and towns too.
Bobolyne :)
Yes they do....and those people vote too...but 1,000,000 wins over 1,000. At least in a legit election it does.

Your being so butthurt over the election is the most satisfying outcome for me....repub house, senate and WH....ouich..........(snicker)

“Thou suffering thing,

Focus like a laser: what does your post have to do with the one you linked to...mine?

This:
“Thou suffering thing,

Your own quotes are your own sir. Now we need to talk about rigging, Trump has brought this to light repeatedly in his campaign. We need to push for recounts in every state as Trump would want.

“Thou suffering thing,

This:
“Thou suffering thing,

Your own quotes are your own sir. Now we need to talk about rigging, Trump has brought this to light repeatedly in his campaign. We need to push for recounts in every state as Trump would want.

You linked to this:

“Thou suffering thing,

What does it have to do with rigging the election?

Seems that I've embarrassed you by actually asking you to explain the alleged connection.
Or...was it exposing your schooling?

[
You keep giving a high-school (even middle school) level civics lesson and pretending you understand how the complicated topic of popular vote vs. EC vote influences politics and implementation of policies.

It is painfully clear that barely functioning retards like Shortbus do not grasp what I see as 2nd grade civics, which you attribute to high school (the dumbing down may have progressed further than I realize.)

The simply fact remains though, you and your filthy part seek to disenfranchise the voters in 48 states because those in high density urban environments are more dependent upon government and seek more authoritarian structures.

The subject is clearly beyond your depth. Do you really believe Trump would be flip flopping on so many of his campaign proposals and promises if he had gotten an overwhelming popular vote victory instead of an overwhelming loss of the popular vote?

You are an uneducated thug who is butt hurt that you didn't get your way. Like so many spoiled children, your reaction is "burn it down." You don't care how much damage you do or who gets hurt, you didn't get your way and are throwing a temper tantrum.

Popular vote is irrelevant. People in Los Angeles have little in common with people in Kansas, they don't even speak the same language. You seek a nation ruled by the inner-city as a means of furthering the goals of the radical left, that this removes the voice of the majority of states is of no concern to you, you seek power for your party and .00001% whom you wish to see rule with an iron fist.

You are a Khmer Rouge democrat.

Months away from becoming the new US President, Donald Trump is getting a running start at disparaging America with lies and becoming a general embarrassment to his country. Trump's ego and the inner voice in his head that talks to him have convinced the Donald that the fact that the majority of American citizens that voted in the Presidential election did not actually vote for him is a conspiracy against him personally. Millions more Americans cast their ballots for his opponent, but America uses a voting process that allows a candidate without a majority popular vote to win the election if the process is manipulated.

The world is watching.and much of it is freaking out in disbelief.

www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38126438
Wal mart is having a sale on binkies and coloring books.

Months away from becoming the new US President, Donald Trump is getting a running start at disparaging America with lies and becoming a general embarrassment to his country. Trump's ego and the inner voice in his head that talks to him have convinced the Donald that the fact that the majority of American citizens that voted in the Presidential election did not actually vote for him is a conspiracy against him personally. Millions more Americans cast their ballots for his opponent, but America uses a voting process that allows a candidate without a majority popular vote to win the election if the process is manipulated.

The world is watching.and much of it is freaking out in disbelief.

www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38126438
Not a very good article.

I am surprised the BBC printed this at all.

According to Clinton Bootlickers, it was required that Trump accept Election results. Some even proclaimed that not accepting Election results, is 'Un-American' So what happened? Oh that's right, they lost.

So now it's suddenly completely acceptable and 'Patriotic' to question Election results. Clinton Bootlickers are disingenuous hypocrites. It's no surprise they supported the corrupt witch and her rapist husband. They're liars and cheats too. .

Forum List

Back