Mentally Sick Pathological Liar Trump Embarrasses and Disparages America

No you got it wrong, Trump has emphasized rigging throughout his campaign. Trump has to be for a recount to make sure everything is on the up and up.

Oh, you are a dull witted one.

Well, you ARE a leftist.

The subject is not "rigging" sploogy, it is the butt hurt of the Soros drones over the fact that Trump won a landslide in the electoral college. Your master demands our Constitution be subverted because the outcome was not to his liking, and you like the rest of the drooling retards of the left are all for it.

Without the electoral college, ALL presidential elections would be decided by New York and California alone, disenfranchising the voters on the other 48 states. (55 states if you are Barack Obama!)

No you got it wrong, Trump has emphasized rigging throughout his campaign. Trump has to be for a recount to make sure everything is on the up and up.

Well, you ARE a leftist.

The subject is not "rigging" sploogy, it is the butt hurt of the Soros drones over the fact that Trump won a landslide in the electoral college. Your master demands our Constitution be subverted because the outcome was not to his liking, and you like the rest of the drooling retards of the left are all for it.

Without the electoral college, ALL presidential elections would be decided by New York and California alone, disenfranchising the voters on the other 48 states. (55 states if you are Barack Obama!)
No Donald has maintained it is rigged throughout his candidacy. We need to listen to him and agree with the recount he has wanted.

Well, you ARE a leftist.

No Donald has maintained it is rigged throughout his candidacy. We need to listen to him and agree with the recount he has wanted.

Recount what? the Peoples Republic of California who register illegal aliens as we give the drivers licenses?

Look, the Communists first pouted and held their breath, then they rioted, then the claimed that electors "wood two elect Hillary.) then they rioted some more, now they want to do what, a nation wide recount? :lmao:

Like 5 year olds told "no" for the first time in their lives.

tantrum2.jpg

Well, you ARE a leftist.

Recount what? the Peoples Republic of California who register illegal aliens as we give the drivers licenses?

Look, the Communists first pouted and held their breath, then they rioted, then the claimed that electors "wood two elect Hillary.) then they rioted some more, now they want to do what, a nation wide recount? :lmao:

Like 5 year olds told "no" for the first time in their lives.

tantrum2.jpg
Don't know what to tell you mam. Trump has been crying about it being rigged for months. Are we supposed to think he is an idiot and that it is not?

[
Don't know what to tell you mam. Trump has been crying about it being rigged for months. Are we supposed to think he is an idiot and that it is not?

You don't need to tell me anything, I'm just laughing at you leftists who are continuing the worlds longest temper tantrum.

[

You don't need to tell me anything, I'm just laughing at you leftists who are continuing the worlds longest temper tantrum.

Why are you laughing at Trump calling it out being rigged. Is Trump a laugh?

I just don't understand Trump

Why does he create lies when there is no advantage to it?

He just won one of the biggest upset victories in history. Why does he feel the need to lie about millions of illegal votes which only delegitimizes his victory?

I have news for Donald....everything you say or tweet will be fact checked. Some of the things you lie about could lead to your impeachment

'Mentally Sick Pathological Liar Trump Embarrasses and Disparages America'

THREAD SUMMATION:

Hillary lost :crybaby:

Got it...NEXT!

It seems to have little if any effect on preventing a mentally ill pathological liar from becoming a President.

You mad bro? You seem filled with rage that Trump stomped Hillary's ass in the election. That will teach you to count your chickens before they hatch. Suck it up and deal with it, he's your president for the next 4 to 8 years and it will be the Trump SCOTUS for the next 20 to 30 years.

He just won one of the biggest upset victories in history. Why does he feel the need to lie about millions of illegal votes which only delegitimizes his victory?

I have news for Donald....everything you say or tweet will be fact checked. Some of the things you lie about could lead to your impeachment

Trump is who he is, and he was very vocal about the election being rigged. Lets get the word out, recount for Trump!

Trump is who he is, and he was very vocal about the election being rigged. Lets get the word out, recount for Trump!

Trumps lying seems pathological

He lies constantly and for no reason. It seems beyond his control.
I'm starting to get the sense we have another Nixon

Oh, did the hate sites tell you that you could IMPEACH over being butt hurt? :dunno:

'Mentally Sick Pathological Liar Trump Embarrasses and Disparages America'

THREAD SUMMATION:

Hillary lost :crybaby:

Got it...NEXT!
Thread summation: Trump chumps desperately trying to deflect to "Hillary", as squirrel top has already backed off global warming, arresting Hillary, punishing China, THE WALL--It's getting ten feet shorter every second.

You dumb fucks were conned.

Seriously, ppl that supported this snake must feel like idiots right? Dumb fucks like easy are relegated to blaming Hillary for SquirrelTops stupidity.

[
I am not suggesting that the law not be followed. I am suggesting it be objected to so that its impact is minimized.

How do you "minimize" the FACT that Trump won, and Hillary lost, brite boi?

What you are doing is throwing a temper tantrum. The EC will end when and if you of the left convince two-thirds of the states to relinquish their voice in the election process.

Good luck with that.

[
I am not suggesting that the law not be followed. I am suggesting it be objected to so that its impact is minimized.

What you are doing is throwing a temper tantrum. The EC will end when and if you of the left convince two-thirds of the states to relinquish their voice in the election process.

Good luck with that.
Hows that wall coming dumb fuck.

[

Good luck with that.
Are we still going to have a ban on Muslims coming to America?

Are we still going to have a ban on Muslims coming to America?

Do you think making shit up makes you appear clever?

You Communists are the DUMBEST creatures on the planet.

I know, I should be sympathetic, you just lost one of the icons of your side. Stalin, Mao, Pot, and now Castro are all dead. At least Obama expressed his deep love of the genocidal old fuck. Did you weep when you heard that Comrade Castro was gone?

One can't but notice that in 12 pages of this thread there is little if any denial of Trump being mentally ill or an embarrassment that disparages America. People worldwide have grown to accept the newly elected Trump is a pathological liar and mental case.

Forum List

Back