"Merry Christmas" Versus "Season Greetings"...

The expressions 'seasons greetings' and 'happy holidays' have been in use since long before the rightwing crybabies decided to cry about them.

There is a difference between them being around, and the feeling of being forced to use them lest some snowflake such as yourself gets all butt hurt over being told the wrong one.

When did you RW crybabies start crying about this?

LOL, the only people butt hurt over this are those on the left.

I've never seen a thread by a liberal complaining that some store clerk said Merry Christmas.

Don't say 'Merry Christmas', it might offend someone, says Whitehall guidance
You had to go all the way to the UK to get 'evidence' of being 'forced' not to say Merry Christmas? LMAO It isn't being forced anyway: it is suggested. :rolleyes:

The expressions 'seasons greetings' and 'happy holidays' have been in use since long before the rightwing crybabies decided to cry about them.

There is a difference between them being around, and the feeling of being forced to use them lest some snowflake such as yourself gets all butt hurt over being told the wrong one.

I've never seen a thread by a liberal complaining that some store clerk said Merry Christmas.

And I have never seen any one of the left make up fake news about it either...

zKwMRMKQorXG-pUQkP-Lipx7o6XFFit_uMZvkR3nPUUX-dvnEETu5HOe1gzFRCHG_veeJGStooZL2x4_PxGvaFofQxmHeJdPPXmMFk1DJ2-tQ0I7SPr7Pctl8q-SLmhEzO8ezu8i

But the ironic part is that it would not surprise anyone if it was true. Now that would be a reason why people would believe it in the first place. The easily offended seem to be taking over the world. If you offend the Muslims, there could be a terrorist attack seems to be the MO. Kind of like when they attacked the embassy in Benghazi and it was blamed on a video that "offended" them? :dunno: I imagine the next logical step in all of this appeasement could be banning holiday cards that specifically mention a particular holiday, you know, so as not to "offend."

Don't say 'Merry Christmas', it might offend someone, says Whitehall guidance
You had to go all the way to the UK to get 'evidence' of being 'forced' not to say Merry Christmas? LMAO It isn't being forced anyway: it is suggested. :rolleyes:

Just the first thing that popped up.

Lol, "suggested"

Then why is Trump leading the charge to change it back to Merry Christmas? Is he suddenly a leftist?

because he knows it pisses progressives off.

So he's a troll.

zKwMRMKQorXG-pUQkP-Lipx7o6XFFit_uMZvkR3nPUUX-dvnEETu5HOe1gzFRCHG_veeJGStooZL2x4_PxGvaFofQxmHeJdPPXmMFk1DJ2-tQ0I7SPr7Pctl8q-SLmhEzO8ezu8i

But the ironic part is that it would not surprise anyone if it was true. Now that would be a reason why people would believe it in the first place. The easily offended seem to be taking over the world. If you offend the Muslims, there could be a terrorist attack seems to be the MO. Kind of like when they attacked the embassy in Benghazi and it was blamed on a video that "offended" them? :dunno: I imagine the next logical step in all of this appeasement could be banning holiday cards that specifically mention a particular holiday, you know, so as not to "offend."

Well, actually it would surprise anyone with a brain. I cannot account for partisan hacks from either side.

Is it a big deal?

The Big Difference Between Trump and Obama's Holiday Cards? It's all about Christmas

View attachment 164262
The new cards, signed by Barron, Melania and President Trump read
"Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year."

There are obvious comparisons between the Obama's official Christmas cards and the Trumps' first Christmas card.

The last eight years of official White House Christmas cards all neglected to mention Christmas, President Obama opting instead for all-inclusive terms such as "Seasons Greetings."

"You go to stores, you don't see the word Christmas. It says 'happy holidays' all over," Donald Trump proclaimed in the past.

Now President Trump has vowed to take on the so-called war on Christmas.

This is not only a provable lie, (ALL of Obama's Christmas cards said, 'Merry Christmas'), but is simply a way to attack others for not "believing" In YOUR religion. Who cares? This is an American Democracy NOT a protestant Theocracy.
The Big Difference Between Trump and Obama's Holiday Cards? It's all about Christmas

Well, actually it would surprise anyone with a brain. I cannot account for partisan hacks from either side.

It would not be surprising at all with the way things are going in this world. Not at ALL.

Then why is Trump leading the charge to change it back to Merry Christmas? Is he suddenly a leftist?

because he knows it pisses progressives off.

So he's a troll.

You say that like its a bad thing.

Actually they are the ones being babies about it, which is why people play it "safe" and say happy holidays, not because they want to, but to avoid offending someone.

Those PC Expressions are fucking spineless and meaningless... why even use suck fucked up neutered shit?

Why make Santa Claus and decorated trees the focus of what is supposedly a celebration of the birth of Jesus?
Normally I don’t care, but there is nothing more pussy whipped than being PC... it must suck?

lolololol

First of all,

"Seasons Greetings" came along as a reference to the CHRISTMAS season.

"Happy Holidays" is shorthand for "Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year" HOLIDAYS...get it?

Find something cry-worthy to cry about.
How hard is it to just say... merry Christmas? Lol
Apparently being PC makes it impossible

Is it a big deal?

View attachment 164262

There are obvious comparisons between the Obama's official Christmas cards and the Trumps' first Christmas card.

The last eight years of official White House Christmas cards all neglected to mention Christmas, President Obama opting instead for all-inclusive terms such as "Seasons Greetings."

"You go to stores, you don't see the word Christmas. It says 'happy holidays' all over," Donald Trump proclaimed in the past.

Trump said MerryCjristmas to all the Christians & told the other 25% of this country to go fuck themselves.

'You assholes think this is a Christian country? I have news, a Christian country would not have elected a business cheat, fraud, woman groper, accused child rapist, liar & bigot. And a true Christian would not vote for the bigoted child molester Moore.

so Fuck your war on Christmas.
:boohoo:

I wonder if Trump's "Merry Christmas" cards were sent to Jared's family. :lol:

Is it a big deal?

View attachment 164262

Trump said MerryCjristmas to all the Christians & told the other 25% of this country to go fuck themselves.

'You assholes think this is a Christian country? I have news, a Christian country would not have elected a business cheat, fraud, woman groper, accused child rapist, liar & bigot. And a true Christian would not vote for the bigoted child molester Moore.

Get used to it because the silent majority is taking over..... and we want the freaks and homos back in their closets

Is it a big deal?

View attachment 164262

Get used to it because the silent majority is taking over..... and we want the freaks and homos back in their closets
And the negroes away from the lunch counters.

Is it a big deal?

View attachment 164262

And the negroes away from the lunch counters.

A good start

Is it a big deal?

View attachment 164262

Poor Trump. Poor healthmyths.

Your skins are sooooooo fucking thin, you explode if someone says Happy Holidays.

"I need a cream or something to soothe the burn on my ass!"

Is it a big deal?

View attachment 164262

Poor Trump. Poor healthmyths.

Your skins are sooooooo fucking thin, you explode if someone says Happy Holidays.

"I need a cream or something to soothe the burn on my ass!"
Why say happy holidays? It makes no sense Unless someone’s a PC pussy whipped bitch… LOL

Forum List

Back