"Merry Christmas" Versus "Season Greetings"...

Is it a big deal?

The Big Difference Between Trump and Obama's Holiday Cards? It's all about Christmas

View attachment 164262
The new cards, signed by Barron, Melania and President Trump read
"Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year."

There are obvious comparisons between the Obama's official Christmas cards and the Trumps' first Christmas card.

The last eight years of official White House Christmas cards all neglected to mention Christmas, President Obama opting instead for all-inclusive terms such as "Seasons Greetings."

"You go to stores, you don't see the word Christmas. It says 'happy holidays' all over," Donald Trump proclaimed in the past.

Now President Trump has vowed to take on the so-called war on Christmas.
The Big Difference Between Trump and Obama's Holiday Cards? It's all about Christmas
Poor Trump. Poor healthmyths.

Your skins are sooooooo fucking thin, you explode if someone says Happy Holidays.

"I need a cream or something to soothe the burn on my ass!"
Why say happy holidays? It makes no sense Unless someone’s a PC pussy whipped bitch… LOL
Poor baby. Such thin skin! Are your widdle feewings hurt cause someone didn't say Mewwy Chwistmas to you?

It's like you tards go out of your way to find reasons to be angry all the time.

Is it a big deal?

View attachment 164262

There are obvious comparisons between the Obama's official Christmas cards and the Trumps' first Christmas card.

The last eight years of official White House Christmas cards all neglected to mention Christmas, President Obama opting instead for all-inclusive terms such as "Seasons Greetings."

"You go to stores, you don't see the word Christmas. It says 'happy holidays' all over," Donald Trump proclaimed in the past.

Why does Barron have the only remotely legible signature?

Santa is the reason for the season

4cd356750caba27ad70e4b6bbdfc4320.gif

Is it a big deal?

View attachment 164262

Why does Barron have the only remotely legible signature?

I would say that a lot of adult signatures are illegible and just a bunch of scribbles they put together and call their own "signature." It sometimes doesn't resemble their name at all!

Is it a big deal?

View attachment 164262

Your skins are sooooooo fucking thin, you explode if someone says Happy Holidays.

Why say happy holidays? It makes no sense Unless someone’s a PC pussy whipped bitch… LOL
Poor baby. Such thin skin! Are your widdle feewings hurt cause someone didn't say Mewwy Chwistmas to you?

It's like you tards go out of your way to find reasons to be angry all the time.
You’re confused, happy holidays just doesn’t mean anything so why say it?
What’s so hard about saying merry Christmas... lol

Is it a big deal?

View attachment 164262

Some people in America are Jewish, dumb fuck. They have a holiday at the same time of year.

Gee, I can't believe you are so ignorant that you did not know that.

Actually, I can totally believe it.

"Someone said Happy Holidays to me! I AM SO ANGRY MAY THEY BURN IN HELL!!!"

Pathetic.

"I saw a Happy Holidays sign and it ruined my whole Christmas!" :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

Folks starting having shit signatures so that others couldn't forge them as easily; back in the day when everything was paid by check heh

Is it a big deal?

View attachment 164262

Some people in America are Jewish, dumb fuck. They have a holiday at the same time of year.

Gee, I can't believe you are so ignorant that you did not know that.

Actually, I can totally believe it.
Are you using that as a crutch? Jewish people celebrate Christmas just like everyone else... lol

"If you take the letters in "Seasons Greetings" and multiply them by 13, and add 666, it reads "Satan Is Our Lord"!!!"

These are your fake Christians.

Is it a big deal?

View attachment 164262

MERRY CHRISTMAS is code for " I gont give a rats ass wtf you think about me saying it"

"Someone said Happy Holidays to me! I AM SO ANGRY MAY THEY BURN IN HELL!!!" Pathetic.
"I saw a Happy Holidays sign and it ruined my whole Christmas!" :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:
"If you take the letters in "Seasons Greetings" and multiply them by 13, and add 666, it reads "Satan Is Our Lord"!!!"
Poor Trump. Poor healthmyths. Your skins are sooooooo fucking thin, you explode if someone says Happy Holidays. "I need a cream or something to soothe the burn on my ass!"
Yikes.

You're the most upset person here. By far.

"Ever since I've been allowed to say Merry Christmas, the Dow has risen eleventy thousand points!"

Forum List

Back