Message to Christians in America by the spokesman of the new world order

pvsi

VIP Member
Nov 17, 2013
Hello, my name is not important, I am the spokesman of the new world government, and I just uploaded the speech I made this morning for Christians in America. transcript is available below, but I prefer you listen to audio for a better expression and understanding of the message

[ame=http://youtu.be/caHpsVEVeA4]Liberating Humanity - Message to Christians in America - YouTube[/ame]

Dear Christians in America. I am attempting to reach out to you as an absolute last resort. Ultimately I intend to reach out to every single human being on this planet. For the last at least several years, I have been waking up early every morning, and before work, writing and making speeches about what I believe needs to be done in order to liberate humanity from evil, and in my speeches I discuss the need of one world government and one world leader. And despite all the criticism and practically no approval from the people, I continue, because I BELIEVE in my heart that I am on the right track none the less. People argue that too much power in the hands of a few or in the hands of one is dangerous and that it would make such a person an evil dictator. But we have witnessed what the world's democratic governments, with all their checks and balances, and government watchdogs on the media, and different branches of governments each watching over the other, have been capable of doing: When behind the scenes they have been influenced by those who control the money supply, they have all became nothing more than puppets of that hidden dictatorship that is talked about in the bible.

So I believe NOW may be the time for the return of Jesus Christ. (because we have already witnessed the dictatorship) For many innocent people, who have already DIED as a result of evil, that time may have been better in the past. WE in America, may be living in relative peace, and that especially applies to me, living in the middle of national forest, but like you I have internet, and every day I watch world events, not limited to what is shown to the MASSES, on the establishment media. And I can SEE, what those who control AMERICAN, and OTHER governments of the world are plotting - it is PURE evil. If we IGNORE this evil, because it does not affect us at the moment, then I, pronounce myself as the ANTI Christ, But I would MUCH rather live in an IMAGE of Christ.

And you may say "wait a minute, you are going to be an anti Christ, just because we ignore you?" - NO, only if you ignore EVIL that your own government is doing. WHEN will your Jesus Christ RETURN, and what POWER will he have? - Selected political puppets, political candidates who can INSTANTLY reach out to millions, as they are being displayed on the mass media, OR those who CONTROL them, ALREADY have power that is MUCH GREATER than Jesus Christ ever had. And it is BLATANTLY OBVIOUS that those who have this power, have been DESTROYING people who have FAITH, and creating a WELFARE class: welfare class of POOR people, to HIDE behind, to use as a BUFFER, and welfare class of BILLIONAIRES.

I have never read the bible, but if as they say it's a book of GOD, then I am SURE, that SOMEWHERE in there, there must be said something about the need for us to use our OWN common sense.

I DID NOT ENTER THE WORLD OF POLITICS BY PROCLAIMING MYSELF TO BE A LEADER. politics entered MY life at the age of 6 in soviet union. and politics continued disturbing my life through out the years in America. then I entered politics by trying to organize different independent political groups who were speaking out against the establishment. Only THEN, after I realized that none of them are actually interested in uniting, but are more like rock bands trying to make it in the music business and blaming people of being stupid for not joining them, then, I came to conclusion that a LEADER is needed. and having my history behind me as a driving force, (see my biography) it was not hard realize that a person like ME is exactly what is needed as a leader. and if I am wrong, if there is someone more fitting for the task, please come forward.

retard.jpg

You aren't Christian, you've never read the Bible, yet you somehow manage to declare both that it's time for Christ to return and that you are the anti-Christ.

May I make a suggestion? If you want to persuade Christians to listen to you, you might want to read the scriptures and not claim to be the anti-Christ. You aren't going to get very far saying "If you ignore the evils I see, I am going to become the greatest evil of the world." It's not going to convince anyone to follow you.

Also, I would highly recommend if you are going to argue for people using common sense, you use it yourself. You could be intelligent, who knows? But you come across like a rambling insane person with your posts.

So I believe NOW may be the time for the return of Jesus Christ.

That would be premature. Christ would arrive, but there would be no super-sovereign global government, military and finance entity to fight.

The King North/8th King "scarlet wildbeast" must FIRST get ready (Joel3:9-12; Eze38:7), complete world government by nation-state sovereign deposition (Rev17:11-18), complete conglomeration 100% globalization culmination (Rev16:13-16), and last but not least says so about it all, make the final sovereign global sovereign supremacy claim of world "peace and security". (1Thess5:1-3; Dan8:25 "freedom from care")

When the 8th King proves capable of doing all that, then Christ can drop in to respond to the full sovereign affront on his Father, Kingdom, supreme right and being.

Until that world government is complete and stated as such, Christ logically and scripturally cannot arrive. (Matt24:29-31).

Thus a word to the wise is, as the final world war cycle starts the final tribulation cycle that must resolve into world government (Matt24:29), we can know it is a gauge to full blown Armageddon divine war phase enabling the thing everyone has been hearing about for so long.

But that will take 7 to 14 years from the inception of the final cycle of Daniel 11:42-45. Anyone can surrender to Christ now, and bypass the inevitable. Salvation is free, right in one's Bible, all one has to do is agree to the simple terms, love God and neighbor. (At least we can really try if we would like, love is the only answer.)

Regards

That would be premature. Christ would arrive, but there would be no super-sovereign global government, military and finance entity to fight.

The King North/8th King "scarlet wildbeast" must FIRST get ready (Joel3:9-12; Eze38:7), complete world government by nation-state sovereign deposition (Rev17:11-18), complete conglomeration 100% globalization culmination (Rev16:13-16), and last but not least says so about it all, make the final sovereign global sovereign supremacy claim of world "peace and security". (1Thess5:1-3; Dan8:25 "freedom from care")

When the 8th King proves capable of doing all that, then Christ can drop in to respond to the full sovereign affront on his Father, Kingdom, supreme right and being.

Until that world government is complete and stated as such, Christ logically and scripturally cannot arrive. (Matt24:29-31).

Thus a word to the wise is, as the final world war cycle starts the final tribulation cycle that must resolve into world government (Matt24:29), we can know it is a gauge to full blown Armageddon divine war phase enabling the thing everyone has been hearing about for so long.

But that will take 7 to 14 years from the inception of the final cycle of Daniel 11:42-45. Anyone can surrender to Christ now, and bypass the inevitable. Salvation is free, right in one's Bible, all one has to do is agree to the simple terms, love God and neighbor. (At least we can really try if we would like, love is the only answer.)

Regards
You do not have to surrender to Christ, it helps to understand and appreciate people like him, but those who wrote the bible after his death may be the kind who want power over others, and it must be THEY who invented the term "surrender to Christ, accept or go to hell, etc." these were not Christ's teachings if he was the son of god, which I personally do believe he was, since I know that all it takes to be the son of god is to be a decent human being, and as you say love for your neighbors, but our neighbors include people in other nations whose nations are being destroyed by someone who hides within our system, and I personally feel responsible, yet many Christians that I know in America think that they can ignore these facts, and in that sense they are not my fellow human beings, not my neighbors, and I want no part of them.

You aren't Christian, you've never read the Bible, yet you somehow manage to declare both that it's time for Christ to return and that you are the anti-Christ.

May I make a suggestion? If you want to persuade Christians to listen to you, you might want to read the scriptures and not claim to be the anti-Christ. You aren't going to get very far saying "If you ignore the evils I see, I am going to become the greatest evil of the world." It's not going to convince anyone to follow you.

Also, I would highly recommend if you are going to argue for people using common sense, you use it yourself. You could be intelligent, who knows? But you come across like a rambling insane person with your posts.
Thanks for the friendly advice, but as far as politics and speech making, I am not interested in anything other than what comes out from my heart, which I trust. What I was saying is that it is time for Christians to end their hypocrisy if they really love Jesus Christ: they wait for his return but they claim the world must be taken over by dictatorship FIRST so they allow for all the evil to go on, this is as honest as dead people voting - they do NOT represent Jesus Christ, but as a person who attempts to actually achieve what Jesus PREACHED, I DO represent him, whether I read the bible or not is irrelevant, since it was written AFTER his death.

Can't you see what's happening here, PV?

The more you rant and rave, the more videos you post, the more threads you start, the more people you convince of your insanity. Your efforts to be taken seriously as a - check that - The World Leader, have amounted to nothing more than the very reasons to dismiss you as the stark raving lunatic you are, and have thereby been entirely counterproductive to your stated goals. Keep it up and the only position you'll ever occupy as a result will be granted against your will and exercised in a room with padded walls.

It's a shame, really, because 80% or more of your political commentary is spot on.

Can't you see what's happening here, PV?

The more you rant and rave, the more videos you post, the more threads you start, the more people you convince of your insanity. Your efforts to be taken seriously as a - check that - The World Leader, have amounted to nothing more than the very reasons to dismiss you as the stark raving lunatic you are, and have thereby been entirely counterproductive to your stated goals. Keep it up and the only position you'll ever occupy as a result will be granted against your will and exercised in a room with padded walls.

It's a shame, really, because 80% or more of your political commentary is spot on.
:lol: Why do I have a feeling that you can not indicate anything in that 20% of my political commentary that is NOT spot on, or in fact ANYTHING that I say which is inaccurate? All of your arguments are along the lines of "no one is paying attention to you, you're crazy, Jesus is Lord, Obama is popular, don't forget to take your meds, what have you been smoking, your grammar sucks, English is not your first language" and so on.

Regards

Good post.

A global government will come into fruition but not in the manner pvsi expects or would prefer. It's not going to be a movement "by the people" as a means to overthrow evil or the international banks or any other man-made institution. Step by step we will see a global government forming over time but the folks who control entire nations right now will be the same folks pulling the strings in the future (names and faces may change but the mindset and goal will not).

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pb33Xv73Acg]Top New World Order quotes - YouTube[/ame]

A global government will come into fruition but not in the manner pvsi expects or would prefer.
That's the thing, all of you who have been informed about the coming of the brutal dictator before the Descending return of Jesus Christ, You must be AMAZED by the accuracy of predictions in your book of Bible, but I also read construction plans for a new building once, and they were JUST as accurate. My whole idea is to try to CHANGE what is in the plans of those who wrote the book, and I am convinced that THAT is what JESUS would want us to do, and not just to wait for his return and expect something from those in power - those in power can ALWAYS run a good circus.

Last edited:

Regards

Good post.

A global government will come into fruition but not in the manner pvsi expects or would prefer. It's not going to be a movement "by the people" as a means to overthrow evil or the international banks or any other man-made institution. Step by step we will see a global government forming over time but the folks who control entire nations right now will be the same folks pulling the strings in the future (names and faces may change but the mindset and goal will not).

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pb33Xv73Acg]Top New World Order quotes - YouTube[/ame]
I'm not exactly sure what you are saying in the rest of your post? that nothing will change in the future? if so I completely agree: nothing will change unless we change it and not just wait for the return of Jesus - we have to find Jesus in our HEARTS and that will help us unite, understand, and give power to the right man instead of electing a puppet after puppet that will continue playing the game of nations, party affiliations, races and so on.

A global government will come into fruition but not in the manner pvsi expects or would prefer.
That's the thing, all of you who have been informed about the coming of the brutal dictator before the Descending return of Jesus Christ, You must be AMAZED by the accuracy of predictions in your book of Bible, but I also read construction plans for a new building once, and they were JUST as accurate. My whole idea is to try to CHANGE what is in the plans of those who wrote the book, and I am convinced that THAT is what JESUS would want us to do, and not just to wait for his return and expect something from those in power - those in power can ALWAYS run a good circus.

How are you going to change what is in the bible when you have never read it?
How do you know what Jesus wants if you have never read the bible?

There's someone mentioned in "The Book" who's been trying to change God's plans for centuries. He (and anyone else) can try but what will be will be.

Thanks for the friendly advice, but as far as politics and speech making, I am not interested in anything other than what comes out from my heart, which I trust. What I was saying is that it is time for Christians to end their hypocrisy if they really love Jesus Christ: they wait for his return but they claim the world must be taken over by dictatorship FIRST so they allow for all the evil to go on, this is as honest as dead people voting - they do NOT represent Jesus Christ, but as a person who attempts to actually achieve what Jesus PREACHED, I DO represent him, whether I read the bible or not is irrelevant, since it was written AFTER his death.

Unless the heart is linked with the mind and vice versa, it's not a good guide.

How do you represent someone you don't know? You don't even read his word and think you can represent Him?

One of the Ten Commandments is "Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain." That's precisely what you do when you invoke his name and claim to represent Him falsely.

We aren't going to support your dictatorship. So I guess you'll have to be antiChrist, which is not a prudent idea.

Forum List

Back