Mexican immigration at 46 year low - thanks Obama

if the 200 died because of the cartel it doesnt matter does it?.....and if ten of those people were beheaded it kinda sends a message to the survivors doesnt it?.....you should talk to some people who experienced cartel beheadings in their town.......when i lived in Anaheim the guy in the ally behind me,his family were survivors of the Manzanillo cartel massacre...12 bodies 7 were beheaded....those beheading left a bigger impression than the killings to his brother and dad.......

Yes, it sends a message. But the problem is a massage is already being sent with the murders.

The people might live in more fear, but the reality is the damage has already been done.
well thats the way you look at it,but then you have never experienced one of these things have you?.....the guy and his dad told me,well the son actually,dad did not speak English, that there are lots of murders in Mexico....but the beheadings were what people were talking about...

Yes, people talk about beheadings because there are beheadings. Without the beheadings they'd be talking about the murders.

Beheadings are done to put fear into people. But murder is still murder. If you're disrupting the stability of an area, then business is much harder. People still try and get on with their lives, or they flee because they don't want to die.

Whether they die and get their head taken off or not, it's still dying, and it still put fears into people.
no they would not,murders are like here,after a while life goes on.....beheadings are different....i will take the word of people who have experienced it over yours.....they remembered the beheadings ....thats what they were talking about...

And if there weren't beheadings, would they not remember the murders?
about as long as we in this country remember ours....

Yes, it sends a message. But the problem is a massage is already being sent with the murders.

The people might live in more fear, but the reality is the damage has already been done.
well thats the way you look at it,but then you have never experienced one of these things have you?.....the guy and his dad told me,well the son actually,dad did not speak English, that there are lots of murders in Mexico....but the beheadings were what people were talking about...

Yes, people talk about beheadings because there are beheadings. Without the beheadings they'd be talking about the murders.

Beheadings are done to put fear into people. But murder is still murder. If you're disrupting the stability of an area, then business is much harder. People still try and get on with their lives, or they flee because they don't want to die.

Whether they die and get their head taken off or not, it's still dying, and it still put fears into people.
no they would not,murders are like here,after a while life goes on.....beheadings are different....i will take the word of people who have experienced it over yours.....they remembered the beheadings ....thats what they were talking about...

Potentially on a national scale, but on a local level, they'd remember.

People in certain places in the US live in fear, as do people in Mexico. I mean, the whole reason they want guns is because they live in fear, right?

People in certain places in the US live in fear, as do people in Mexico. I mean, the whole reason they want guns is because they live in fear, right?
and they remember the beheadings more and who did it.....

Started back in 2004.

migrantperagent.jpg

Apprehensions.png

New data show migration across U.S.-Mexico border at 46-year low

“These numbers show that Border Patrol agents are stopping, on average, one or two people per month along the U.S.-Mexico border. Where’s the urgent need to spend hundreds of millions of dollars on further expanding this agency? If Congress approves the wall-building and agent-hiring in the 2018 Homeland Security Bill, they’re wasting taxpayer money without actually addressing very real challenges that do need attention along the U.S.-Mexico border,” said WOLA Director for Defense Oversight Adam Isacson.

====================

Because they have control of the Government, Republicans are like drunken sailors.

Spend trillions on tax cuts for the rich.

Spend billions on an unneeded wall.

More bombs

Things they don't want to spend money on:

Children's healthcare
School lunches for poor children
Infrastructure
The poor
The middle class.

It's lucky they know where they keep their priorities.
No jobs. That was the Obama way of controlling wetback immigrants.

------------------------------- NO , they want guns because owning guns is their RIGHT same as its all Americans RIGHT Frigid .

So?

So?
in other words they remember beheadings more than just murders...at least you agree with that...

So?
in other words they remember beheadings more than just murders...at least you agree with that...

Of course. Beheadings are more shocking.

So..... beyond that, what's the issue here?

Does the fact that someone is killed AND beheaded suddenly make the economy of the country be more disrupted than if they'd just been killed?

Do the fact that they're talking about beheadings instead of killings make the problem any worse?

So?

Does the fact that someone is killed AND beheaded suddenly make the economy of the country be more disrupted than if they'd just been killed?

Do the fact that they're talking about beheadings instead of killings make the problem any worse?
you are the one who said beheadings aint no more shocking than just killings....im going by what 2 people who seen this shit said....and they sure as hell did not seem to agree with that assessment....

So?

you are the one who said beheadings aint no more shocking than just killings....im going by what 2 people who seen this shit said....and they sure as hell did not seem to agree with that assessment....

No, I didn't say that.

I said that beheadings and killings are similar. People die in both. Both put fear into communities, both can help cause problems with the economy.

Beheadings might be something people remember more, but if there are just killings, people will talk about the killings, if there are beheadings then they'll talk about the beheadings.

It's something more shocking, but it doesn't actually do much more than just the killing itself for the economy.

So?

No, I didn't say that.

I said that beheadings and killings are similar. People die in both. Both put fear into communities, both can help cause problems with the economy.

Beheadings might be something people remember more, but if there are just killings, people will talk about the killings, if there are beheadings then they'll talk about the beheadings.

It's something more shocking, but it doesn't actually do much more than just the killing itself for the economy.
it does much more,they were talking about the beheadings and the effect it had on them way more than the murders....

No, I didn't say that.

it does much more,they were talking about the beheadings and the effect it had on them way more than the murders....

Really, and how do you know that? Can you see into parallel universes?

No, I didn't say that.

dont retain things?....read post 34....it wasnt that long ago....

No, I didn't say that.

No, I don't retain things that random people write.

No, I didn't say that.

No, I don't retain things that random people write.
if you cant remember what was said in a conversation you are having here....then why converse with someone?..

Started back in 2004.

migrantperagent.jpg

Apprehensions.png

New data show migration across U.S.-Mexico border at 46-year low

“These numbers show that Border Patrol agents are stopping, on average, one or two people per month along the U.S.-Mexico border. Where’s the urgent need to spend hundreds of millions of dollars on further expanding this agency? If Congress approves the wall-building and agent-hiring in the 2018 Homeland Security Bill, they’re wasting taxpayer money without actually addressing very real challenges that do need attention along the U.S.-Mexico border,” said WOLA Director for Defense Oversight Adam Isacson.

====================

Because they have control of the Government, Republicans are like drunken sailors.

Spend trillions on tax cuts for the rich.

Spend billions on an unneeded wall.

More bombs

Things they don't want to spend money on:

Children's healthcare
School lunches for poor children
Infrastructure
The poor
The middle class.

It's lucky they know where they keep their priorities.

But, but, but IT'S A CRISIS AT THE SOUTHERN BORDER! WE'RE BEING OVERRUN! THE END IS NEAR!

If we weren't watching trump supporters buy this huge lie in front of our faces and repeat his outright proven lies as if golden butterflies that dropped from god's lips no one would believe they could be so gullibly stupid.

But they are. Watch, they'll try to deny the facts in this thread because their dear leader handed them another glass of koolaid.

Forum List

Back