Mexican President: We're not paying for the wall.

So you send a dollar to Washington in tax money and they don't send it to Mexico but they build a wall with it and you're claiming Mexico is paying for the wall.

Rest well, you've been out in the sun way too long.
Keep deflecting, I know it's all you have.
You silly clown. Please explain to everyone how money that doesnt even belong to Mexico being used to build some silly wall means Mexico is paying for it? After that please explain how you think Drumpf is going to wave a magic wand and divert that money even if my some miracle he becomes POTUS?

Why not buy and transport the China wall? They would probably sell it cheap, since it did not work for them. The mongols simply bribed their way through it, and ruled China for hundreds of years.

If not, we could make an offer to Britain for Hadrian's wall. Again, it did not work, so it can be had for a low price.

I am afraid the it is too late to buy the Berlin wall. It did not work, either, but it has disappeared into collectors' warehouses.

If you libs didn't think it would work, you would not be so against it.
We dont need an actual standing symbol of racist white male stupidity. We have enough of those already.

The manufacturing jobs are gone and not coming back. The only reason people are doing those jobs at all is because the cost of labor overseas is cheap and the safety requirements are low, meaning cheap. If you raise tariffs enough to make it not affordable to make stuff overseas it will come back to the USA as a highly automated process with a small fraction of the jobs the factory once had.

The only real future in jobs all over the world is in the high tech realm or in the trade jobs. Factory jobs and midlevel white collar jobs are dying.

Nonsense. Trump is going to see that every town blacksmith job and every locomotive fireman job will come back just as soon as he is elected.

Your hyperbole is noted.

Germany has TWICE the level of manufacturing employment we do. Many of those jobs are still there and can come back if we just stop being the world's bitch when it comes to trade.

And Trade jobs are effected by the Law of Supply and Demand too.

Deport the illegals. Limit legal immigration and reduce work visas.

Labor cost in Mexico is 5% of labor costs in the USA. That is why a trainload of new Ford automobiles comes up the Santa Cruz River Valley near my house from Nogales every other night.

Be sure to send me a PM when Trump brings that assembly plant back to the US.

Now that I think about it, that is too ambitious. Just send me an PM when Trump brings his own clothing business back to the US.

It seems that the cost of labor is 10 to 15% of the final cost. If that is correct, then the threatened 50% tariff would indeed, make it economically viable to move the plant back to the US.

Correll, do you even think before you post?

If the US put a tariff on Mexican goods, who pays that tariff? Answer: American consumers pay that tariff, because it is added to the price of the product that is imported to this country for sale. So, instead of Mexico paying for the wall, Americans who buy Fords pay for the wall. The alternative is that fewer Americans buy Fords. Who is hurt by that? Americans who own Ford stock are hurt by that. This is high school economics, Correll. It is no wonder that college educated people do not support Trump. And as for cutting off the flow of money to Mexico, are you aware that hundreds of millions of dollars flow to Mexico from the US under the radar from drug dealing? They found $3,000,000 in a truck 30 miles from here heading to Mexico last month. The legitimate money transactions are a drop in the bucket compared to illegally transmitted money from US to Mexico in drug and gun running. As for Mexican citizens sending money home to their families, the black market would fill that hole in a New York second. For decades, people have been routing money through Latin American countries to Cuba. They would do the same thing to get money to Mexico. or, they can just buy a money order at a bank, and send it by US mail. These simplistic Trump solutions are ludicrous at best, and downright hilarious at worst.
Corral isnt very smart. I've noticed this lack of intellect and tendency to skip the thought process on other subjects as well.

So you send a dollar to Washington in tax money and they don't send it to Mexico but they build a wall with it and you're claiming Mexico is paying for the wall.

You silly clown. Please explain to everyone how money that doesnt even belong to Mexico being used to build some silly wall means Mexico is paying for it? After that please explain how you think Drumpf is going to wave a magic wand and divert that money even if my some miracle he becomes POTUS?
Executive order. You know about that, don't you?

Obviously you dont know much about executive orders but thats not surprising considering your track record of foolish ideas.

Obviously you dont know much about executive orders but thats not surprising considering your track record of foolish ideas.
Obviously you don't know about basic math. Whatever the cost of the wall, Mexico will NOT receive that amount in foreign aid that we currently give them. If it's $10 billion, they will be short $10 billion. I'm sorry you're too retarded to understand that complicated thinking but I guess it's genetic. :biggrin:

Trump's disastrous trip to Mexico proves once again why Politics is a profession...best left to professionals. He's now a national embarassment.

Actually, it went better than the lib media is reporting. That is the case with many of Trump's appearances.

No one is surprised that Mexico won't pay for a wall. They don't want the money supply cut off and the ability to ship their poor people and criminals here. We will save billions. The wall will pay for itself and Mexico is out of luck.

Obviously you don't know about basic math. Whatever the cost of the wall, Mexico will NOT receive that amount in foreign aid that we currently give them. If it's $10 billion, they will be short $10 billion. I'm sorry you're too retarded to understand that complicated thinking but I guess it's genetic. :biggrin:
Obviously you flunked vocabulary as well. If we are giving them money thats not even theirs then they arent paying for anything. You must have been an embarrassing child to know and sit next to in class if you dont understand that.

Obviously you flunked vocabulary as well. If we are giving them money thats not even theirs then they arent paying for anything. You must have been an embarrassing child to know and sit next to in class if you dont understand that.
Tell that to them when they don't get any money next year. You're not very bright, are you, flower boy?

Tell that to them when they don't get any money next year. You're not very bright, are you, flower boy?
They already know your kind is stupid. Telling them again will only make them laugh harder at you and Drumpf than they are doing now.

0a88989bacf13d29901f95a13d538bb1.jpg

They already know your kind is stupid. Telling them again will only make them laugh harder at you and Drumpf than they are doing now.

Trying to deflect by posting silly pictures won't save you from getting your ass handed to you and it won't make you look any less stupid than you already do.

Trying to deflect by posting silly pictures won't save you from getting your ass handed to you and it won't make you look any less stupid than you already do.
Says the inbred that thinks american money paying for some mythical wall is mexicans paying for the wall. :laugh:

Keep telling yourself the lie and even you’ll believe it after while.

Trump's disastrous trip to Mexico proves once again why Politics is a profession...best left to professionals. He's now a national embarassment.

Actually, it went better than the lib media is reporting. That is the case with many of Trump's appearances.

No one is surprised that Mexico won't pay for a wall. They don't want the money supply cut off and the ability to ship their poor people and criminals here. We will save billions. The wall will pay for itself and Mexico is out of luck.

We already have a wall in many places. How’s immigration doing? I swear lady, you’re as ignorant as a wet pair of socks. Finishing the areas that do not and 24/7/365 patrols are going to save us money?

I'm not the one supporting an Antisemitic, Bigoted, Homophobic, Islamophobic, Misogyistic, Racist....which speaks volumes about you and the Trumpenfucken followers.

I'm not the one supporting an Antisemitic, Bigoted, Homophobic, Islamophobic, Misogyistic, Racist....which speaks volumes about you and the Trumpenfucken followers.

Trump is the one who wants a National Data Base Muslims. Trump is the one who calls undocumented workers, "Rapists Murderers" know.....I know....as dead from the neck up Trumpenfucker follower you are allergic to facts.

Your brains farts are amusing.

1. Terrorism is mostly a muslim sourced problem. Facing that reality is not racism.

2. There is a fair amount of evidence that a lot of criminals come across the border. That is not racism, that is an informed opinion.

3. You are an asshole.

Deport the illegals, bring back the manufacturing jobs and STOP fucking with Russia.

That is what this election is about.

Reducing the supply of labor at the same time as increasing the demand, jobs, will lead to increased price, ie wages, for the Working and Middle Classes.

The left is desperate to make it about anything BUT the issues, because they know that they cannot defend their positions or policies.

Which raises the interesting question as to what type of person supports policies that they know are bad for the nation and the people?

der Trumpenfuhrer cares so much American Workers he wear suits from Hong Kong and ties from Mexico

Are you trying to make a point there, asshole?

Are you claiming that his past behavior demonstrates that he will NOT implement his proposals?

Or are you claiming that if he does, that it will by hypocritical of him?

Instead of lettuce picked for 8 bucks an hour i propose once illegals are gone..$24 per hour for AMERICAN pickers. The price of lettuce increases a tad. I and every other american are more than willing to pay extra for it.

One more time. No way can der Trumpendumy deport Millions of people, not economically possible. No way a wall can be built. No economically, geographically and financial possible.

Keep drinking the orange fuhrer's kool-aid.

Walls are literally Stone Age technology. Only a fool would think we could not build one.

If those people moved here they can be moved BACK.

Are you aware of a invention called "BUSES"? I can post a link if you need it.

We already have a wall in many places. How’s immigration doing? I swear lady, you’re as ignorant as a wet pair of socks. Finishing the areas that do not and 24/7/365 patrols are going to save us money?

So, you admit Wall is already partially there. Very honest of you.

Instead of lettuce picked for 8 bucks an hour i propose once illegals are gone..$24 per hour for AMERICAN pickers. The price of lettuce increases a tad. I and every other american are more than willing to pay extra for it.

A Tad? These illegals are getting paid from $8 to $12 an hour. Current cost of lettuce per head is about $2 ( I think ). If you pay American pickers $24/hour. How much do you think the lettuce cost? Simple math $4 to $5/head. That's just the lettuce........ How about the rest of agricultural, meat and poultry products? I don't think this is what Americans wants.

One more time. No way can der Trumpendumy deport Millions of people, not economically possible. No way a wall can be built. No economically, geographically and financial possible.

Keep drinking the orange fuhrer's kool-aid.
One more time. He doesn't HAVE to deport anybody, just cut off their welfare and food stamps and they'll leave on their own.

And I told you several times.... There is no such things self deportation...... Try to put yourself in their situations. Are you going to deport yourself with your family when there's nothing for you on the other side?
Set aside your hatred maybe you will understand what I'm talking about.

Forum List

Back