Mexico braces for mother of all caravans forming in central america

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Mexico braces for "Mother of all Caravans" forming in Central America

MEXICO CITY (AP) - Mexico is bracing for the possible arrival of the "mother of all caravans," even as doubts arise over whether the group of Central American migrants will be all that big.
--------------------------------------------------------------

Reality for you pathetic demonic brain dead retards better known as DEMONICRATS!! Welcome to the destruction you begged for which will leave a world of shit for your kids and grandkids. Way to go stupid fks.

Line the border with military to make sure after Mexico they don’t come here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

it's past the time for our state department to get involved in the root causes within these central American countries to cause these mass exoduses.

What the heck is the State Dept doing, other than twiddling their thumbs?

it's past the time for our state department to get involved in the root causes within these central American countries to cause these mass exoduses.

The root causes are that they want a better life in the U.S. and that we will let them in if they make it to our border.

it's past the time for our state department to get involved in the root causes within these central American countries to cause these mass exoduses
America. We got it, they want it.
no, I don't think so, it's much more than that... we have always been America, the greatest.... there is something gawd awful, going on down there imo.
They realize now that Trump is going to seal the border soon.

it's past the time for our state department to get involved in the root causes within these central American countries to cause these mass exoduses
no, I don't think so, it's much more than that... we have always been America, the greatest.... there is something gawd awful, going on down there imo.
But what does ''seal'' the border actually mean? The millions who legally pass thru it, with commerce, will be blocked off from entering, or us leaving to enter Mexico will be blocked?

But what does ''seal'' the border actually mean? The millions who legally pass thru it, with commerce, will be blocked off from entering, or us leaving to enter Mexico will be blocked?
He's talking about sealing the border from ILLEGAL invasion.

The Injun natives south of the border knew it was easy breaking 8nto the country in the past and they realize it's gonna get tougher if this president gets his way. That's why they're so desperate to get here while they have a chance.

The Injun natives south of the border knew it was easy breaking 8nto the country in the past and they realize it's gonna get tougher if this president gets his way. That's why they're so desperate to get here while they have a chance.
That's what is going on now.... most all of these kids and families are climbing over the walls and fences that were built the past decade...

So, I still do not understand what he means by ''sealing'' the border.

----------------------------------------- I POLITELY say BS to your thinking plus i don't care what goes on in foreign countries . That being said , the reason that these 'south american' invaders are invading is because they saw how easy it was for invaders from 'muslim' lands to invade 'europe' and 'england' . Invasion is easy so 'south americans' say , lets do the same and invade the USA 'Care4' .

-------------------------------------- let the TRUMP get to it eh .

That's what is going on now.... most all of these kids and families are climbing over the walls and fences that were built the past decade...

So, I still do not understand what he means by ''sealing'' the border.

As i understand it, Trump means legal and illegal traffic BOTH ways will be stopped.

Even if he did not intend to prevent Americans from leaving to Mexico, I suspect Mexico will respond with the same restrictions.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back