Michael Moore predicts Trump is gonna break the law cos he's a malignant narcissist sociopath

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
he also said that if President Trump is gonna make a Muslim registry, Michael will be the first to sign up, and he called on folks to claim they're Muslim to protest the registry

Michael Moore is a filthy fat slob who preys on ignorant un-American nut-jobs. This is simply his latest bait that will undoubtedly be gobbled up by lost souls.

he also said that if President Trump is gonna make a Muslim registry, Michael will be the first to sign up, and he called on folks to claim they're Muslim to protest the registry

Moore is a great American Hero. Pretty good actor too:
29056381.jpg

Michael Moore is a filthy fat slob who preys on ignorant un-American nut-jobs. This is simply his latest bait that will undoubtedly be gobbled up by lost souls.

Trump's a fat slob.
Michael Moore is America's Johinthan Swift.

He's a political genius.

Stick that in your crack pipe and smoke it, shit for brains.

Trump's a fat slob.

He's a political genius.

Seems you've already smoked it all. Libstain

Trump's a fat slob.

He's a political genius.

STFU. If i want any of your lip, I'll unzip!

Trump's a fat slob.

He's a political genius.

I'm convinced...you have to be Fat Mike's boyfriend?

Trump's a fat slob.

He's a political genius.

I'm convinced...you have to be Fat Mike's boyfriend?

No, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn last night.

If Trump makes a "Muslim Registry", will my copy of System Mechanic Pro clean it?

Forum List

Back