Michael Moore said he's outraged at White Privilege ---within his own Dem party!

the thing about being a bleeding heart liberal is....you'll eventually run outta other peoples blood .....

~S~

• Banned
So he's a want a be standing in front of his mirror screaming at himself because of his white liberal privilege.. Got it.

Got what? That he used his white liberal privilege to complain that the DNC changed the rules to ensure a slot for billionaire White man but DNC refused to change similar rules two weeks ago to include the negro Booker and that White Asian candidate??

Is that what you got? Because that is what Moore did, and I don't see how that is White Privilege lol as it is more like .... Philanthropy??

sympathy for votes

~S~

Interesting.

So if he does not vote for the negro Booker nor the White Asian ---then please, explain, how Moore was promoting or seeking or campaigning for sympathy re: any votes toward any candidate??

So he's a want a be standing in front of his mirror screaming at himself because of his white liberal privilege.. Got it.

Got what? That he used his white liberal privilege to complain that the DNC changed the rules to ensure a slot for billionaire White man but DNC refused to change similar rules two weeks ago to include the negro Booker and that White Asian candidate??

Is that what you got? Because that is what Moore did, and I don't see how that is White Privilege lol as it is more like .... Philanthropy??
now now ya know how upset IM2 gets when ya shove that token negro stuff in his face.

now now ya know how upset IM2 gets when ya shove that token negro stuff in his face.

ROFL

Forum List

Back