Michael moore says white males are the most dangerous people in the country

Nothing like taking a serious issue and coming up with polarizing claims. That's where the money is.

Michael Moore is one of the fattest,....................errr, I mean biggest Tom's on the planet !

Michael moore says white males are the most dangerous people in the country

Considering that nearly 70% of gun deaths are suicide and most are white guys in Red States, then in a way, he could be kind of right.

So if they killed themselves with knives it would be less bad? Black on black violence is the largest amount of shooting related homicides in the USA.

If the data mattered the left wouldn't have a foot to stand on. Liars all.

Who cares what the dumb fat slob has to say, he is a liar that makes his living pretending he does documentaries.

Then why do all people want to live in countries of majority white males?

Statistically it seems that "disturbed" white males are actually responsible for the greatest number of mass shootings. Moore conveniently overlooks the fact that left wing disturbed males are statistically more dangerous than conservative males despite the propaganda and Hollywood hype that desperately tries to convict the NRA.

Then why do all people want to live in countries of majority white males?

Son, this is not a country of majority white males anymore and has not been for some time.

Since the 54% majority of white males in 1960 elections, we have fallen to 34%.

Guess what. Non-Americans are scrambling even harder to get here.

Who the heck is Michael Moore???

He hasn't been much in the news for several years, but he's an author and a documentarist.
He's known for being a huge (literally) white apologist.

Probably his most well know book is "Stupid White Men", and his most well known films are
"Bowling For Columbine", "Farenheit 9/11" or "Roger and Me".

Last edited:
He's 60 now, I sincerely didn't think he would make it.
About 12 years ago, me and a few other members of "Moorewatch" made a friendly bet on how soon he'd have a heart attack and die.
I think I guessed 6 years or thereabouts.

Ironically trannysteve plays right into Moore's plan by even acknowledging fat boy's irrelevant opinion.

'Disturbed white males' are the most dangerous people in the country: Michael Moore speaks out after latest U.S. mass shooting | Mail Online

Of course he ignores the daily violence, and ignores that this guy was half white. That Cho wasn't white, and that the Navy Yard shooter wasn't white either.

Does he put his name at the top of the list? Good thing a bunch of white males fought, bled, and died (back in the 1700s) so that he has the right to voice is asinine opinions.

If you have seen some of his early interviews (which you can find on you tube), that statement is relatively tame. One interview he basically presented some radical feminist view, that all men are inferior to women and are born violent, lol.

Forum List

Back