Michael Reagan said Trump is the first GOP presidential candidate his father wouldn’t support.

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
And Micheal isn't a liberal

Michael Reagan, a son of former President Ronald Reagan, tweeted Monday that he won’t vote for Donald Trump and doesn’t think his late father would have supported the presumptive GOP nominee.

Reagan said he wouldn’t vote for Trump in the California primary on Tuesday. He followed that tweet with another that said that if his father were alive today, this would likely be the first time he wouldn’t back his party’s presidential candidate.

Ronald Reagan's Son: I'm Not Voting For Trump And Neither Would My Dad

Michael Reagan, a son of former President Ronald Reagan, tweeted Monday that he won’t vote for Donald Trump and doesn’t think his late father would have supported the presumptive GOP nominee.

Reagan said he wouldn’t vote for Trump in the California primary on Tuesday. He followed that tweet with another that said that if his father were alive today, this would likely be the first time he wouldn’t back his party’s presidential candidate.

He'd probably do what I'm doing.

Vote for neither Trump or Hillary

And the leader of the republican house calls trump remarks racist and the pos christie supports dump. Republicans are the worst

Rich Californian Michael Reagan is the perfect establishment republican. Where was he when Romney was running.

You almost gotta laugh at the desperation of the left. Michael Reagan ain't got a clue about how his father would vote. It ain't about Ronald Reagan, it's about Michael Reagan. Anybody remember Reagan's 11th Commandment? "Thou shall not speak ill of any republican".

Ryan the republican leader of the house all but called dump a racist

Forum List

Back