Michele Bachmann declares that Russia/Ukraine is nothing but a "distraction" by Biden administration while it carries out "the destruction of the US"

Why is this such an important thing that we’re supposed to pay attention to? To me I think it's distraction. They are trying to keep our eyeballs on this so that we aren’t paying attention to the main event which is the rise of global authoritarianism

1646062284923.png

You republican hailed Putin as a leader a week ago, whats the hell happened.
False. Republicans never acknowledged Putin as a leader. Trump did suggest that Putin’s strategy was smart.

It is true that Putin is the Russian leader. But, he is a dictator basically, so that’s a kind of a tautology. Otherwise, your point is completely non-existent, Penelplop.

BP is leaving Russia. No surprise to me. I am surprised Putin hasn't considered such consequences.
My understanding is that he did consider those consequences, and he didn't care. He was certainly aware of the sanctions to be enforced. I fear it is up to the Russian people to depose him in order to relieve the hardships he is surely bringing on them.

Well notice inflation, our shitty border, reports of illegals being flown around, shortages of goods, people indoctrinating children into racism, pedophile scandals, and the general bad reports of democrats have somehow magically all but vanished from msm news since Russia started.

Those things didn't go away over night. They still exist and will continue to fester as no one pays attention.

Why is this such an important thing that we’re supposed to pay attention to? To me I think it's distraction. They are trying to keep our eyeballs on this so that we aren’t paying attention to the main event which is the rise of global authoritarianism

Lol, hilarious 😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀 So Biden in his short period in office has taken over of Russia and created this distraction. A distraction that works to his disadvantage. Yep, that's it. Hilarious 😀😀😀😀😀😀😀 What the fuck are you smoking and why don't I have any.

I wonder if there really is an invasion of the Ukraine by Russia.

It is entirely plausible that Biden's rich Libtard Hollywood buddies have put together a production to take the pressure off Biden's dismal record of failure.

Not saying it is true but I wouldn't put it pass the Democrat Dirty Tricks Department to do something like that.

Wow, he goes for the Hamas site...

I mean, you Nazis are fucking stupid - we know that. So what DID the legitimate President say?

{
'I went in yesterday and there was a television screen, and I said, "This is genius,"' Trump recalled. 'Putin declares a big portion of the Ukraine — of Ukraine -- Putin declares it as independent. Oh, that's wonderful.'

'I said, "How smart is that?'" the former U.S. president continued. 'And he’s gonna go in and be a peacekeeper. That’s the strongest peace force… We could use that on our southern border. That’s the strongest peace force I’ve ever seen. There were more army tanks than I’ve ever seen. They’re gonna keep peace all right.'

'No, but think of it. Here’s a guy who’s very savvy,' Trump went on. 'I know him very well. Very, very, very well. Had I been in office, not even thinkable, this never would have happened.'

Trump added: 'But here’s a guy that says, you know, 'I’m gonna declare a big portion of Ukraine independent,' he used the word 'independent' and 'we’re gonna go out and we’re gonna go in and we’re gonna help keep peace.' You gotta say that’s pretty savvy. And you know what the response was from Biden? There was no response. They didn’t have one for that. No, it’s very sad. Very sad.'}

But you Nazis are FAR too fucking stupid to grasp the sarcasm - because you're dumb as all fuck.

{If properly handled, there was absolutely no reason that the situation currently happening in Ukraine should have happened at all,' Trump said in a statement Tuesday. 'I know Vladimir Putin very well, and he would have never done during the Trump Administration what he is doing now, no way!'}

Sound like "praise," retard?

{'The weak sanctions are insignificant relative to taking over a country and a massive piece of strategically located land. Now it has begun, oil prices are going higher and higher, and Putin is not only getting what he always wanted, but getting, because of the oil and gas surge, richer and richer.' }

Wow are you fucking stupid - but it's more than that - you and your filthy Reich are vermin - slanderous parasites repeating lies YOU know are lies - but your hate drives you.

Forum List

Back