Michelle and Jackie Similar?

Sorry...but you are obviously the one in pain....great pain from the looks of your kooky posts. Maybe aspirin isn't strong enough for you. Have you thought about stronger drugs? Or are we already seeing the result of you taking such...by the "quality" of your posts?

sorry, it is you who are crying and wringing in pain over your failed FLOTUS and obviously can't stand the deserved mocking of your goddess. a person not in pain over their idol won't so obviously display the signs of distress as you do - even reaching to the failed "racist" label :D

take the aspirin and feel better

Oh? and when have I been doing that? By simply making the comment that both Jackie and Michelle were and are beautiful?

Oh...perhaps the pain you are experiencing has caused you to set up straw men arguments. You really should go see a doctor about that....it's bordering on dementia.

no, by being extremely offended that your idol is not called a lady :D
which she is not.

"The river of sludge will go on and on. It isn’t about me." ~ Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis

Yes...the RWrs attacked her too in her time. But they have short memories.................when it suits them. :D

That is the point peanut ... It wasn't about what other people thought ... She knew who she was and didn't need to prove it to anyone.

Last edited:
sorry, it is you who are crying and wringing in pain over your failed FLOTUS and obviously can't stand the deserved mocking of your goddess. a person not in pain over their idol won't so obviously display the signs of distress as you do - even reaching to the failed "racist" label :D

take the aspirin and feel better

Oh? and when have I been doing that? By simply making the comment that both Jackie and Michelle were and are beautiful?

Oh...perhaps the pain you are experiencing has caused you to set up straw men arguments. You really should go see a doctor about that....it's bordering on dementia.

which she is not.

1. I'm not "extremely offended"...that is your pain-induced strawman.

2. The First Lady is not my "idol"...that is another one of your pain-induced strawmen.

3. We know who is not a lady. When you point at the First Lady, three fingers are pointing right back at you.....and rightfully so. :D

which she is not.

2. The First Lady is not my "idol"...that is another one of your pain-induced strawmen.

3. We know who is not a lady. When you point at the First Lady, three fingers are pointing right back at you.....and rightfully so. :D

yawn

bodecea continues her painful convulsions.

go take that aspirin already :D

"The river of sludge will go on and on. It isn’t about me." ~ Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis

Yes...the RWrs attacked her too in her time. But they have short memories.................when it suits them. :D

That is the point peanut ... It wasn't about what other people thought ... She knew who she was and didn't need to prove it to anyone.

Exactly...and how is Michelle Obama, the current First Lady, any different?

which she is not.

yawn

You are flailing so badly here....how sad to see you even losing to your own strawman arguments. What a pity. :(

So half of 'em say Michelle isn't glam enough, and half say she's too glam and wasting everyone's money.

In other words, she can't win.

Oh, if Michelle actually wore any of that African attire, the whole Republican party would go entirely insane with conspiracy rants.

Anyways, no other first lady has ever gotten this kind of rage. I mean, Laura Bush was a bad dresser, and we poked fun at her for it, but nobody was ever screaming she was low-class trash. I'll leave it to the audience to conclude as to why Michelle is singled out for bizarre criticism.

Laura Bush did. You just weren't paying attention. And Mamie Eisenhower was the biggest frump that ever walked the earth. Of course, there was no internet then. Al Gore wasn't even born, so there couldn't be! :lol:

"The one thing I do not want to be called is First Lady. It sounds like a saddle horse." ~ Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis

"The one thing I do not want to be called is First Lady. It sounds like a saddle horse." ~ Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis

From knowing what we know about Jack Kennedy, I can understand her feeling that way.

The obama's PERIOD, the entire family is a bunch of filthy LEACHES that are SUCKING off the American tax payers as if to collect their REPARATIONS for being BLACK. They're sickening, and truly deserve to be KICKED TO THE CURB like any other FREE LOADING TRASH...

Taxpayers spent $1.4 billion on Obama family last year | The Daily Caller

Oh brother.

You racists are just plain evil. You love the lies because it feeds your hate.

Piss off.

Right on schedule.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-flame-zone/325978-it-s-a-beautiful-day.html

yawn

You are flailing so badly here....how sad to see you even losing to your own strawman arguments. What a pity. :(

I am not failing as I am not in a contest.
I am stating the obvious truth that your goddess is a failed FLOTUS as she does not exhibit any grace, or manners or knowledge how to present herself and this obvious truth is causing you a great amount of hurt feelings.
so take an aspirin and stop your hurting :D

yawn

I am stating the obvious truth that your goddess is a failed FLOTUS as she does not exhibit any grace, or manners or knowledge how to present herself and this obvious truth is causing you a great amount of hurt feelings.

flailing =/= failing. But that WAS an interesting Freudian slip on your part. :D

BTW... my "goddess"? You're strawmen are getting quite grandiose now, aren't they? :D

Last edited:
you can't even copy the words correctly :lol:

that's why you can't understand why Michelle is a failed FLOTUS.

There are different degrees of the faux pas and hugging the Queen is an unforgivable one.

Looking like you just came out from the barn is the other :D

Using an unofficial French to English spelling, Mr Webster.

One must certainly touch the Queen if the monarch offers her hand (though you should return this not with a firm handshake but just a touch). On Wednesday, Michelle Obama put her hand on the Queen only after the Queen had placed her own hand on the First Lady's back as part of their conversation. So there is room for theological argument as to whether the American reciprocity of touch was allowable given the social dynamics of the situation. (Less explicable was when President George W. Bush winked at the Queen.) Still, the sight of anyone apparently touching the Queen with anything more than a limp handshake is enough to send the British (or traditionalists in the old Commonwealth) twittering. (See pictures of the Obamas' travels in Europe.)

Another defense for Michelle Obama, of course, is that she is not a subject of the Queen. (Australians, despite referendums attempting to turn themselves into a republic, still recognize the Queen as their head of state.) The First Lady of the United States is not required to curtsey before her or any other crowned head. In any case, the touch lasted just a second or two, and the Queen did not seem particularly perturbed — though she appeared slightly surprised as she drew away.

Read more: The Queen and Mrs. Obama: Did the First Lady Break Protocol? - TIME The Queen and Mrs. Obama: Did the First Lady Break Protocol? - TIME

Protocol is protocol. If you go to foreign countries you are expected to follow their protocol. I have been to Egypt and was advised to dress modestly. I did dress VERY modestly, and the Egyptian guides appreciated it and made no bones about what trash the scantily clad women the thought to be from Russia were.

Michelle was briefed on how to behave. She blew it because she is ignorant and doesn't give a shit about this country. They should have arrested her for touching the queen. Any other commoner would have been arrested.

There are different degrees of the faux pas and hugging the Queen is an unforgivable one.

One must certainly touch the Queen if the monarch offers her hand (though you should return this not with a firm handshake but just a touch). On Wednesday, Michelle Obama put her hand on the Queen only after the Queen had placed her own hand on the First Lady's back as part of their conversation. So there is room for theological argument as to whether the American reciprocity of touch was allowable given the social dynamics of the situation. (Less explicable was when President George W. Bush winked at the Queen.) Still, the sight of anyone apparently touching the Queen with anything more than a limp handshake is enough to send the British (or traditionalists in the old Commonwealth) twittering. (See pictures of the Obamas' travels in Europe.)

Another defense for Michelle Obama, of course, is that she is not a subject of the Queen. (Australians, despite referendums attempting to turn themselves into a republic, still recognize the Queen as their head of state.) The First Lady of the United States is not required to curtsey before her or any other crowned head. In any case, the touch lasted just a second or two, and the Queen did not seem particularly perturbed — though she appeared slightly surprised as she drew away.

Read more: The Queen and Mrs. Obama: Did the First Lady Break Protocol? - TIME The Queen and Mrs. Obama: Did the First Lady Break Protocol? - TIME

Protocol is protocol. If you go to foreign countries you are expected to follow their protocol. I have been to Egypt and was advised to dress modestly. I did dress VERY modestly, and the Egyptian guides appreciated it and made no bones about what trash the scantily clad women the thought to be from Russia were.

Michelle was briefed on how to behave. She blew it because she is ignorant and doesn't give a shit about this country. They should have arrested her for touching the queen. Any other commoner would have been arrested.

This kind of stuff is absolutely hilarious! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

flailing =/= failing. But that WAS an interesting Freudian slip on your part. :D

BTW... my "goddess"? You're strawmen are getting quite grandiose now, aren't they? :D

oh, the vulgar freudism as the last resort of a leftard :lol:

stop hurting so badly, your idol does not deserve so much pain on your part :D

well they surely mocked the lack of manners and the disregard of the protocol ( a slave revolt as it was named in one ) on her part in the media, as did all European media as well.

From knowing what we know about Jack Kennedy, I can understand her feeling that way.

"I think my biggest achievement is that, after going through a rather difficult time, I consider myself comparatively sane." ~Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis

You're so out of the REAL conversation now, I'm really worried that maybe you do have some health issues keeping you from concentrating. You poor thing. :(

You're so out of the REAL conversation now, I'm really worried that maybe you do have some health issues keeping you from concentrating. You poor thing. :(

there was never any conversation with YOU, are you insane?

I don't have conversations with people who are clearly in a kneeling awe of their failed goddess.
Get off your worshiping mode, then there could be a conversation.

Forum List

Back