Michelle and Jackie Similar?

Thanks. :)

I just read this from Jennifer Lawrence, not the first time she's made such a comment.

“It’s just become funny to kind of make fun of each other, and I also don’t like the women slaughtering women, and just all of us are being so mean. We’re so responsible for this younger generation, this media and it’s like what children, what kids are watching, teaching people how to talk to each other and how to relate to each other, I just don’t like it. Why can’t we just be nice? It’s like we grow up and then we get right back into high school.”

I've been seeing Jennifer Lawrence all over my TV. She is really funny and adorable. For being so young, she kind of told us something right there, didn't she?

128888795237257735.jpg

Steve_McGarrett:

jack-lord0727.jpg

jl-now-small.jpg

Hawaii Five-O" tough guy Jack Lord is so ravaged by Alzheimer's disease that he has no memory of the show -- and doesn't even remember he was an actor!

At times he doesn't recognize his wife of 44 years. And he has her at her wit's end when he wanders off from their Hawaiian condo and she has to pay security guards to bring him back.

The saddest thing of all is that 72-year-old Lord is battling his tragedy without friends -- because he was such an egotistical dictator on "Five-O" that many cast and crew members hated him.

This is what your hero in the avi looked like in his last days and he was also a sinister old goat. These are the kind of people you admire? If so, nobody cares what you think of the First Lady. Moron.

Last edited:
Thanks. :)

I just read this from Jennifer Lawrence, not the first time she's made such a comment.

“It’s just become funny to kind of make fun of each other, and I also don’t like the women slaughtering women, and just all of us are being so mean. We’re so responsible for this younger generation, this media and it’s like what children, what kids are watching, teaching people how to talk to each other and how to relate to each other, I just don’t like it. Why can’t we just be nice? It’s like we grow up and then we get right back into high school.”

I've been seeing Jennifer Lawrence all over my TV. She is really funny and adorable. For being so young, she kind of told us something right there, didn't she?

She's a bit of an old soul, and very outspoken. May she forever remain so.

Steve_McGarrett:

Hawaii Five-O" tough guy Jack Lord is so ravaged by Alzheimer's disease that he has no memory of the show -- and doesn't even remember he was an actor!

At times he doesn't recognize his wife of 44 years. And he has her at her wit's end when he wanders off from their Hawaiian condo and she has to pay security guards to bring him back.

The saddest thing of all is that 72-year-old Lord is battling his tragedy without friends -- because he was such an egotistical dictator on "Five-O" that many cast and crew members hated him.

This is what your hero in the avi looked like in his last days and he was also a sinister old goat. These are the kind of people you admire? If so, nobody cares what you think of the First Lady. Moron.

Wow ... that was a really cheap shot. Why would you ever say something this awful?

;(

Last edited:

Steve_McGarrett:

Wow ... that was a really cheap shot. Why would you every say something this awful?

;(

Good thing I don't care what you think.

Steve_McGarrett:

Wow ... that was a really cheap shot. Why would you every say something this awful?

;(

You should - making fun of something like that is just plain evil.

Oh, by the way I do care what you think and I am not saying that you are a bad person; just that you're wrong.

Last edited:

You should - making fun of something like that is just plain evil.

quilt.
Oh, by the way I do care what you think and I am not saying that you are a bad person; just that you're wrong.

You might just want to move along, Dude.

Nope. Did you have any comments on the OP?

I think that M. Obama is a good person and an excellent role model. She handles very bad personal attacks with class.

Last edited:

Now THAT is a nice pic. And she looks good. No photo chopping either. See her eyes? They are lopsided. No, that is not a diss. It's just a fact. One of my eyes is a tad lower than the other too.

I WAS going to ask who called her a chimp but...never mind. I just saw it a few posts above.

Nah, finding the tiniest fault isn't a dis, it's just picking her apart to find things to talk about.

Steve_McGarrett:

jack-lord0727.jpg

jl-now-small.jpg

Wow, that's really sad.

I don't get it. They are both stylish women wearing designer clothing. So what. That's a website. Not one I ever heard of before, either.

One is a woman, the other...the missing link:

What is that word - dichotomy? When the user name is gallant, but said user is anything but?

Maybe it should be 'gallant cabbie' and 'mad warrior.' Yeah.That makes much more sense.

Oxymoron. Emphasis on 'moron.'

Just because you prefer your women to be butt-ugly, classless (except in their own mind), tasteless, elitist bitches does not mean that the rest of us do, too. And no matter how much they trowel on the goop, or groom the mop, or hype the press, your Mooshell will never, ever have the beauty, grace, and timeless classiness that Jackie had. Never. Get over it.

I don't get it. They are both stylish women wearing designer clothing. So what. That's a website. Not one I ever heard of before, either.

One is a woman, the other...the missing link:

What is that word - dichotomy? When the user name is gallant, but said user is anything but?

Maybe it should be 'gallant cabbie' and 'mad warrior.' Yeah.That makes much more sense.

Oxymoron. Emphasis on 'moron.'

If it looks like an enraged chimpanzee, maybe it's closer than you'd like to admit.

Attachments

• $michelle-obama-not-happy.jpg
    $michelle-obama-not-happy.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 78

Forum List

Back