Michelle and Jackie Similar?

posed is OK. she looks good on that one. her love of cheap glitter is still showing :lol:

Honey, if you think that that dress looks cheap then I'm thinking maybe you should stop commenting on women's fashion altogether, since you clearly don't know what you're talking about.

sweetheart, there are different types of fashion. glittering gypsy-style circus-carnival one is not the very high end by default, but some seem to love it :lol:

Yes, because Lela Rose dresses just scream "glittering gypsy-style circus-carnival".

Honey, if you think that that dress looks cheap then I'm thinking maybe you should stop commenting on women's fashion altogether, since you clearly don't know what you're talking about.

sweetheart, there are different types of fashion. glittering gypsy-style circus-carnival one is not the very high end by default, but some seem to love it :lol:

Yes, because Lela Rose dresses just scream "glittering gypsy-style circus-carnival".

Michael Kors as well. ;)

Last edited:
Just because you prefer your women to be butt-ugly, classless (except in their own mind), tasteless, elitist bitches does not mean that the rest of us do, too. And no matter how much they trowel on the goop, or groom the mop, or hype the press, your Mooshell will never, ever have the beauty, grace, and timeless classiness that Jackie had. Never. Get over it.

I loved Jackie Kennedy, but she was not a saint.

And although we've all thought, "Poor Jackie" upon considering Jack's cheating dog behavior, she was no innocent flower herself! In an attempt to get back at her husband, she had affairs with actor William Holden and Fiat founder Gianni Agnelli.

Dirty Little Secrets: Did Jackie O Cheat To Get Back At JFK?

I would assume she went through a full spectrum of emotions.

another quote--maybe near the end of their marriage--after the loss of the infant, Patrick.

'I think Jack could have a productive ? happy life without me in it but I couldn't live without him in my life...'

after the death of Patrick--? August of '63--he was said not to have had further affairs. They were closer. She seemed to have been more realistic or pragmatic than Princess Diana--was not unaware that he was 'compelled to womanize'--it couldn't have been easy.

I don't think I heard about his affairs until the late 70's and I was very surprised. Her father was said to have had issues, too--alcohol and gambling--maybe other women.

'To be Irish is to know that in the end the world will break your heart.'
Daniel Patrick Moynihan

What is truly sad is that after the loss of Patrick, JFK and Jackie became much closer. On that fateful trip to Texas they were seen holding hands. And the President broke protocol by letting Jackie exit Air Force One ahead of him.

tumblr_mvietqFYBB1qa1iiqo2_1280.jpg

After Jack's death Jackie went into a very deep depression. She contemplated suicide.

She spent her days in bed, crying, and her nights remembering, drinking. She contemplated suicide.

Jacqueline Kennedy contemplated suicide months after her husband’s assassination, but feared that God might separate her from Jack Kennedy in the after life if she did so, an upcoming book by Newsday reporter Thomas Maier reveals.

This pisses me off. Not sure exactly why, but it does. Michelle is NOTHING like Jackie. Who is this dumbfuck that wrote this crap?

White House Style: Michelle O vs. Jackie O | HelloBeautiful
No disrespect for either first lady, but this is pretty dumb. They both had young families in the Whitehouse and that's really where the similarity ends.

Michelle is from a working class black family in South Chicago and was raised as a Methodist. She graduated in law and worked in a law firm where she met and married a young lawyer from a relatively poor family

Jackie was born into a wealthy white family in the South Hamptons and was raised as a Catholic. She majored in French literature and traveled extensive. She worked briefly as a book editor and married into one wealthiest and most influential families in America.

someone needed an angle for an article?--'hope, change, youth'--50 yrs--first catholic president, first black president. The fulfillment of JFK's legacy or something like that ?

lol--how about 'From Camelot to Hunger Games'--that would be a good writing assignment.

who cares what name is on the label?

this particular one is glittering gypsy-style circus-carnival and it not the only one dress that shimmers and glitters and therefore reveals Michelle's poor taste. If that would be the only one - meh, happens. But earlier on the thread she had the combination of a glittering cardigan which was in total conflict with her shimmering dupioni skirt - and that was just a most ridiculous combination possible.

The woman does not have a taste and does not know how to dress - and that is exactly what is being pointed out from the very first page. No class, no grace and no taste.

this particular one is glittering gypsy-style circus-carnival and it not the only one dress that shimmers and glitters and therefore reveals Michelle's poor taste. If that would be the only one - meh, happens. But earlier on the thread she had the combination of a glittering cardigan which was in total conflict with her shimmering dupioni skirt - and that was just a most ridiculous combination possible.

The woman does not have a taste and does not know how to dress - and that is exactly what is being pointed out from the very first page. No class, no grace and no taste.

I'm actually glad that you've made these statements. Because it makes it clear that you're the one with no taste. Your description of the Lela Rose dress is completely weird. It's clear that you fancy yourself some strange Joan Rivers-esque fashion critic, but I'd really love to see some pictures showing your personal style some day.

I'm actually glad that you've made these statements. Because it makes it clear that you're the one with no taste. Your description of the Lela Rose dress is completely weird. It's clear that you fancy yourself some strange Joan Rivers-esque fashion critic, but I'd really love to see some pictures showing your personal style some day.

oh gosh, one more of the glittery style worshipers who thinks it is an epitome of high fashion and taste :lol:
I am not a FLOTUS. when I will become one, you will have the pleasure to discuss my photos and style.
Until then you will have to be patient and wait :D

Last edited:

"I'd get out of bed at night and play it for him, when it was so cold getting out of bed...
on a Victrola ten years old — and the song he loved most came at the very end of this record, the last side of Camelot, sad Camelot...

'Don't let it be forgot, that once there was a spot, for one brief shining moment that was known as Camelot.'...

There'll never be another Camelot again..."
~ Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis

Class.
michelle-obama-3-414x310.jpg

I'm seeing that there's no way to ... /shrug

I could post the best picture ever of her, and if she's not slouching it's posed, and no matter what, some people just don't think she's good enough. Trying any further would be doing the same thing expecting different results.

Hopefully leaving the thread for the last time. If I try returning, remind me that some people's minds are all made up.

i knew you were going to say that.....

her doing it right

cn_image.size.michelle-obama-downton-abbey.jpg

pg-01-michelle-obama-q-and-a-full.jpg

good posture.... looking classy.... real.... she does better with this and in my opinion is her best strength.

good dress for her..looking much better

d4cc3cee-41b5-4f94-8c3a-9ba1c2890c6a.jpg

Michelle-Obama-Nude_L.jpg

michelle-obama-barbaratfank2-1.jpg

126317100.jpg

^^^here she looks...classy AND elegant...... notice she is not doing her usual strapless garb....and her postures is very good!

Last edited:
This pisses me off. Not sure exactly why, but it does. Michelle is NOTHING like Jackie. Who is this dumbfuck that wrote this crap?

White House Style: Michelle O vs. Jackie O | HelloBeautiful
No disrespect for either first lady, but this is pretty dumb. They both had young families in the Whitehouse and that's really where the similarity ends.

Michelle is from a working class black family in South Chicago and was raised as a Methodist. She graduated in law and worked in a law firm where she met and married a young lawyer from a relatively poor family

Jackie was born into a wealthy white family in the South Hamptons and was raised as a Catholic. She majored in French literature and traveled extensive. She worked briefly as a book editor and married into one wealthiest and most influential families in America.

someone needed an angle for an article?--'hope, change, youth'--50 yrs--first catholic president, first black president. The fulfillment of JFK's legacy or something like that ?

lol--how about 'From Camelot to Hunger Games'--that would be a good writing assignment.
Whatever sells

i knew you were going to say that.....

her doing it right

cn_image.size.michelle-obama-downton-abbey.jpg

good posture.... looking classy.... real.... she does better with this and in my opinion is her best strength.

good dress for her..looking much better

d4cc3cee-41b5-4f94-8c3a-9ba1c2890c6a.jpg

Michelle-Obama-Nude_L.jpg

michelle-obama-barbaratfank2-1.jpg

126317100.jpg

^^^here she looks...classy AND elegant...... notice she is not doing her usual strapless garb....and her postures is very good!

Well, that's a strange game. I've not played this one before. You poo-poo every post, and when someone loses their will to interact anymore, you bring out the good pictures while shaming the bad poster for giving up?

Now that I know the rules, we should try again. :thup:

Forum List

Back