Michelle and Jackie Similar?

And? So? It's still her.

She's been working out for quite some time now. I see her posture as improved because of that. She weighs less, and she's standing tall these days.

right..... and a posed shot is not natural elegance or grace.... of which she does not have. So to the op....comparing michelle to jackei..... no even by a long mile....

again...it has nothing to do with her weight....

But she has no natural elegance or grace, so (which obviously, I disagree) your last post was apparently damning her with faint praise, which brings me full circle to that which you knew I was going to say.

in my opinion no... she does not have a natural elegance or grace....which is my point. She aspires to it and it happens at times.... but it is far from natural elegance or grace.
Did you ask me if she EVER has gotten it right where she is displaying taste, class elegance or grace?

and yes....you can say it is damning her with faint praise..... she gets wrong far more then she gets it right..... on rare occasions, she does get it right for the most part, not so much. I think she has a staff of yes men.... "do i look good in this" ....OH YES! you look beautiful!"

i cant remember... anyone?..... how many staff did jackie fave? Did she have hair and dressing people?

Big what?

This pic was post #16. You then spent the rest of the thread stating nothing positive about the First Lady.

Although she and Jackie O are not the same type of woman, the US has not had a first lady as young looking, vibrant and attractive as this since Mrs. Kennedy. I honestly think all the criticism comes from two combined sources within her critics: partisanship and racism. Nothing more, nothing less.

they are both democratic wives.... and i could care less that she is black So pleast try again with your choices.

Someone said they were tired of bare arms. I'm tired of her bare masculine looking arms. She should not wear revealing clothing.

I am tired of bare arms as a fashion statement.

She has 'good arms'--no doubt about that.

She has a healthy, athletic look--and can wear clothes--I cannot deny that.

Someone should go back to 2008 and analyze the shift to bare arms in fashion--CNN would be a good starting place.

The 'marketing' of the Obamas. I think that has occurred. Appeal to the masses? The definitive woman of the 21st century. Our national role models.

And then they will retire to an estate in Hawaii. and live happily ever after.

You can take a still photo of ANYONE at such a moment...but you knew that.

no, you can not.

If one is not a vile human being one won't have such a moment.

But you knew that :D

Most politicians and their families know how to temper their expressions when they are in the public eye. Either she does not know how, or she doesn't care to. I just don't see her as a very nice person. I feel really sorry for any woman who works with Obama. An earlier article says if she gets suspicious she will have the woman 'watched.' Seriously. If you can't trust your husband have HIM watched. There is no reason to have women who have done nothing to you stalked. That says a LOT about her self confidence, her marriage, her temperament, and her in general.

^^^this.

The expression of the face and eyes is the expression of the soul.

It is not the static moments they catch. It is the real soul the photo depicts. And that is not a beautiful view.

Laura Bush with all the vile and hatred directed at her by the rabid press never had been caught with a similar expression.
Because she does not have one.
Neither was the most hated woman of all times and nations - Sarah Palin.
And the press tried their hardest.

who cares what name is on the label?

this particular one is glittering gypsy-style circus-carnival and it not the only one dress that shimmers and glitters and therefore reveals Michelle's poor taste. If that would be the only one - meh, happens. But earlier on the thread she had the combination of a glittering cardigan which was in total conflict with her shimmering dupioni skirt - and that was just a most ridiculous combination possible.

The woman does not have a taste and does not know how to dress - and that is exactly what is being pointed out from the very first page. No class, no grace and no taste.

Class.
]

class is NOT what the woman is dressed in. Class is the demeanor of the woman. Anytime.
Jackie could have been in a potato sack ans she still was classy, Michelle can be dressed by the best designers of the world ( and sometimes she is nicely dressed) - but she still does not have any class. Because class is not a dress only.

Obviously the obama worshipers don't understand that , but one can not explain the colors to the congenitally blind :lol:

i have tried to say that many times.... it is NOT just about the clothes.

class is NOT what the woman is dressed in. Class is the demeanor of the woman. Anytime.
Jackie could have been in a potato sack ans she still was classy, Michelle can be dressed by the best designers of the world ( and sometimes she is nicely dressed) - but she still does not have any class. Because class is not a dress only.

Obviously the obama worshipers don't understand that , but one can not explain the colors to the congenitally blind :lol:

it is obvious the Michelle worshipers either pretend not to understand this( as the real partisan and racist hacks would) or they do not get it because they can not.

2009-03-02-michelleportrait.jpg

Michelle, good guns. She is so in shape.

original.jpg

Jackie, thin but a little flabby. (She wore sleeveless as well).

it is obvious the Michelle worshipers either pretend not to understand this( as the real partisan and racist hacks would) or they do not get it because they can not.

What some of us don't understand is how you think you're any judge of fashion. :lol:

Ah...another strawman for you to argue against instead of reality.

Ah...another strawman for you to argue against instead of reality.

Why not address the issues, then, from the inside out?

Here are some issues, good and bad
1. One good point about the Obama's is that there has not been a waste of public attention or resources on "scandalous" infidelity type affairs. As will Clinton and Kennedy.
The Obama's actually have a stable focused relationship and partnership, so that is a strength, whether they use it for good or selfish reasons or whatever, at least their marriage and family is stable and they don't have problems covering up their problems.

2. One bad issue that has always killed any credibility, is the betrayal of the concept of "inclusion" and inability to stop "bullying" because they participate in it politically!

Obama makes his policies by excluding the opposition, and got into office by bullying down either Bush or Romney, McCain Palin or any other Republicans who were demonized as the enemy of American progress. This is not good for the country and does not represent all the people/citizens/taxpayers as our Government and leaders are ultimately called to do.

This was sacrificed for political gain, to play the game in the media and with elections/votes.

So I have NO RESPECT for people who do this. To me it is clearly unconstitutional (and against the Code of Ethics) to put party and politics above duty to country and Constitution which our federal officers are sworn to uphold.

Solve that problem and maybe we can talk about Obama's golfing and Michelle's wardrobe.

Last edited:
Yes, because Lela Rose dresses just scream "glittering gypsy-style circus-carnival".

who cares what name is on the label?

this particular one is glittering gypsy-style circus-carnival and it not the only one dress that shimmers and glitters and therefore reveals Michelle's poor taste. If that would be the only one - meh, happens. But earlier on the thread she had the combination of a glittering cardigan which was in total conflict with her shimmering dupioni skirt - and that was just a most ridiculous combination possible.

The woman does not have a taste and does not know how to dress - and that is exactly what is being pointed out from the very first page. No class, no grace and no taste.

Class.
michelle-obama-3-414x310.jpg

Ass.

So if she didn't slouch, then she'd be classy?

it would go a long way to help in the presentation.

Class is more than good posture. Class is an attitude, a presentation. Obama's chimbo-bimbo mate has no-class in spades. I'm guessing she's still not all that proud of being an American, especially with hubby's approval ratings swirling the bowl now that more real Americans are waking up to his lies.

i knew you were going to say that.....

her doing it right

cn_image.size.michelle-obama-downton-abbey.jpg

pg-01-michelle-obama-q-and-a-full.jpg

pg-01-michelle-obama-q-and-a-full.jpg

good posture.... looking classy.... real.... she does better with this and in my opinion is her best strength.

good dress for her..looking much better

d4cc3cee-41b5-4f94-8c3a-9ba1c2890c6a.jpg

Michelle-Obama-Nude_L.jpg

michelle-obama-barbaratfank2-1.jpg

126317100.jpg

^^^here she looks...classy AND elegant...... notice she is not doing her usual strapless garb....and her postures is very good!

But, but, butt...her buff arms are her best feature!

right..... and a posed shot is not natural elegance or grace.... of which she does not have. So to the op....comparing michelle to jackei..... no even by a long mile....

again...it has nothing to do with her weight....

But she has no natural elegance or grace, so (which obviously, I disagree) your last post was apparently damning her with faint praise, which brings me full circle to that which you knew I was going to say.

in my opinion no... she does not have a natural elegance or grace....which is my point. She aspires to it and it happens at times.... but it is far from natural elegance or grace.
Did you ask me if she EVER has gotten it right where she is displaying taste, class elegance or grace?

and yes....you can say it is damning her with faint praise..... she gets wrong far more then she gets it right..... on rare occasions, she does get it right for the most part, not so much. I think she has a staff of yes men.... "do i look good in this" ....OH YES! you look beautiful!"

i cant remember... anyone?..... how many staff did jackie fave? Did she have hair and dressing people?

You must admit, though, she displays more elegance and grace than her hubby displays leadership.

Forum List

Back