Michelle and Jackie Similar?

who cares what name is on the label?

this particular one is glittering gypsy-style circus-carnival and it not the only one dress that shimmers and glitters and therefore reveals Michelle's poor taste. If that would be the only one - meh, happens. But earlier on the thread she had the combination of a glittering cardigan which was in total conflict with her shimmering dupioni skirt - and that was just a most ridiculous combination possible.

The woman does not have a taste and does not know how to dress - and that is exactly what is being pointed out from the very first page. No class, no grace and no taste.

Class.
]

class is NOT what the woman is dressed in. Class is the demeanor of the woman. Anytime.
Jackie could have been in a potato sack ans she still was classy, Michelle can be dressed by the best designers of the world ( and sometimes she is nicely dressed) - but she still does not have any class. Because class is not a dress only.

Obviously the obama worshipers don't understand that , but one can not explain the colors to the congenitally blind :lol:

Can you please explain why she has no class? Specifically please. Thanks. (oh and I get it...I know exactly why you feel this way but it would be nice to see you type it.) :eusa_whistle:

obamaworshipers apparently do not get that lack of class and grace has absolutely nothing to do with weight.

At all.

So calling her Moo and Big Moo and Moochelle and talking about her "fat ass" are all references to her apparent lack of class and grace. Right.

please provide me my quotes where I did call her Moo or fat ass.

or STFU

class is NOT what the woman is dressed in. Class is the demeanor of the woman. Anytime.
Jackie could have been in a potato sack ans she still was classy, Michelle can be dressed by the best designers of the world ( and sometimes she is nicely dressed) - but she still does not have any class. Because class is not a dress only.

Obviously the obama worshipers don't understand that , but one can not explain the colors to the congenitally blind :lol:

Can you please explain why she has no class? Specifically please. Thanks. (oh and I get it...I know exactly why you feel this way but it would be nice to see you type it.) :eusa_whistle:

one can not explain the rainbow to the congenitally blind.

she does not have class and grace. period. no matter how dressed she is.

Because you and fellow right wing nuts say so? You really are transparent, you know that...lol

obamaworshipers apparently do not get that lack of class and grace has absolutely nothing to do with weight.

At all.

So calling her Moo and Big Moo and Moochelle and talking about her "fat ass" are all references to her apparent lack of class and grace. Right.

Her apparent lack, yes! WooT! Nobody has to hit me upside the head with a clue-by-four!! The lack of class they constantly reference is THEIRS. Their words speak to their own ugliness within. A testament of sorts, if you will.

I feel like Helen Keller spelling W-A-T-E-R for the first time. :)

Oh, bless you. :eusa_angel:

This doesn't help the argument either

-Geaux

825e91ac-6a0e-4ed1-b3f2-044394c45636.jpg

Because you and fellow right wing nuts say so? You really are transparent, you know that...lol

yawn

did you do your ritual 20 bows tonight in front of oabamas portrait yet?

my Lord!!!! almost a million $$$$$ ^^^^^^^^^^ now that's something!:eek:

well, that is obviously a proof of class :lol:

Lordee Lord...... a million for one outfit is ...well..... it's something else!:eusa_whistle::scared1::laugh:

you don't get it. for leftards it is a solid proof of class.

it is not the outfit that costs a million. although I won't be surprised.

mmm.....I think that most, if not all the leftists would be horrified .... to learn that the clothes she was wearing was a million dollars!!!! :eek: every human being would be horrified.

am I wrong??????

ok ....even if it was half a million dollars...

too much.... just too much for one outfit.

I'm sorry but that's too much.

Lordee Lord...... a million for one outfit is ...well..... it's something else!:eusa_whistle::scared1::laugh:

mmm.....I think that most, if not all the leftists would be horrified .... to learn that the clothes she was wearing was a million dollars!!!! :eek: every human being would be horrified.

am I wrong??????

well I was told here by our obama worshipers that she wears DESIGNER ( sic!!!) clothes!!!
I have to faint, I guess, on that announcement :D
so if you have a price tag for a dress or an outfit for million dollars - that will be a proof for some - that she is sooooo classy, ya know.
Like a new Russian :lmao:

am I wrong??????

That outfit wasn't a million dollars. More like $1100. You all adding in transportation is just well, dishonest.

Oh, and yes you are wrong.

ok ....even if it was half a million dollars...

too much.... just too much for one outfit.

I'm sorry but that's too much.

it was the cost of the whole participation in the event that was almost million dollars.
the outfit ( glittery - again :lol: ) was about a thousand.

Forum List

Back