Michelle and Jackie Similar?

it was actually MORE than a million dollars - 1.6 million dollars for the participation of the "queen" in the Kid's Award ceremony ( whatever that is)

Ah, now her skinny jeans cost more than a million ... You really ought to work on these stories of yours.

piss off, moron :eusa_whistle:

Well, do you think anyone believes these stories? Where do you get this stuff anyway, the Freeper site?

The issue here is why would she dress like that? To a kids award show. Freakin amazing and a complete lack of class not to mention inappropriate. Never saw Laura Bush dressed like that for kids.

-Geaux

The issue here is why would she dress like that? To a kids award show. Freakin amazing and a complete lack of class not to mention inappropriate. Never saw Laura Bush dressed like that for kids.

-Geaux

Was Laura Bush invited to a kids award show so we can compare clothes worn?

Don't forget to add in the cost of her entourage if she was even invited.

-Geaux

She used to be a school teacher. Look it up, compare outfits lol

-Geaux

-Geaux

-Geaux

She was a librarian.

-Geaux

Skinny jeans are worn by 'hot moms'? I don't know. 20-30 something people and maybe 40-50 something people--seem to be the target audience.

The Women of the 21C--well-educated, physically fit, concerned about fashion, social causes, their children, their marriages--all of that.

This thread is starting to sound like "Kids these days! Get off my lawn! What's that crap you're listening to!"

with everything else that is going on--fashion has not been a priority for me.

Hope the agreement with Iran is a good one. Not certain how things are going with Syria. Healthcare and all of that.

not in the mood to think about skinny jeans.

at the height of my fashionable years the first ladies were Roslyn Carter and Nancy Reagan. I had little interest in either. fwiw.

-Geaux

-Geaux

It is odd that you did not answer my question. Her being a LIBRARIAN (not a school teacher) would not affect here being invited to a kids awards show or not.

-Geaux

It is odd that you did not answer my question. Her being a LIBRARIAN (not a school teacher) would not affect here being invited to a kids awards show or not.

Strange they want to throw poor Laura Bush into this mess now.

-Geaux

-Geaux

they can't. the hatred for anything Bush is overwhelming :lol:

Jackie at 50.

Attachments

• $jo1979.jpg
    $jo1979.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 41

-Geaux

Wise up before flexing

-Geaux

Laura Bush: Librarian and Teacher
As a former public school teacher and librarian, Mrs. Bush has a special place in her heart for books and libraries. She knows that a love of books -- of holding a book, turning its pages, looking at its pictures, and losing oneself in its fascinating stories -- goes hand-in-hand with a love of learning.

She also knows that having parents, teachers, librarians and members of the community who care enough to make libraries a priority is one of the most important steps in helping to maintain high-quality library services.

More than half of all librarians are projected to retire by 2019. The administration has proposed an initiative to recruit, train and support a new generation of librarians. The President's budget for FY 2004 requests $20 million for this initiative to help offset the national shortage.

Mrs. Bush believes that recruiting a new generation of librarians is vital to maintaining libraries as important educational resources and making them accessible to future generations of readers. She has made a commitment to preserving our libraries, has toured libraries in the U.S and abroad, and continues to encourage young people to pursue careers as teachers and librarians.

Laura Bush: Librarian and Teacher

And here is some more. You know, today has been a doozy with people spouting off like they know what there talking about, then again, they are libs

Occupation before Marriage:
After graduating from college, Laura Bush taught second grade at Kennedy Elementary School in Houston, Texas for two years. After earning her master's degree in 1972, she returned to Houston to work for two years as a school librarian. In 1974, she returned to Austin and worked as a school librarian at Dawson Elementary School, a job she held until her marriage in 1977.

Laura Bush Biography :: National First Ladies' Library

Last edited:

-Geaux

LOL Laura Bush is a middle age frump!!! There is no comparison between her and someone like Mrs. Obama who dresses like a modern, stylish woman, and has the figure to do it. Laura Bush does not have the figure or personality to dress like a stylish woman. That is why Mrs. Bush was never portrayed in any magazines, nationally or internationally, as a style icon; whereas, Mrs. Obama is. World wide, Mrs. Obama is considered a stylish, modern, vibrant, attractive woman. That some Americans revile her as being ugly and poorly dressed: that is an indication not of her being either, but of personal hatred of her and nothing less.
images

why_i_love_laura_bush-293x307.jpg

Laura Bush dresses more like Queen Elizabeth than someone on the cover of a fashion magazine, and the Queen has about the worst fashion sense anyone can have, plus a very matronly figure.
mZ6ODovAdol38wGh1dAXE6g.jpg

857640_I4YQA4EI3EOL5NNGGCBV7XYPN6NOWZ_2004-queen-elizabeth-ii_H145224_L.jpg

Seriously, you folks are criticizing Mrs. Obama's taste is ball gowns? LMAO
FLO_1_td10voll2_DCHG10_1210.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back