Michelle and Jackie Similar?

you don't get it. for leftards it is a solid proof of class.

it is not the outfit that costs a million. although I won't be surprised.

mmm.....I think that most, if not all the leftists would be horrified .... to learn that the clothes she was wearing was a million dollars!!!! :eek: every human being would be horrified.

am I wrong??????

well I was told here by our obama worshipers that she wears DESIGNER ( sic!!!) clothes!!!
I have to faint, I guess, on that announcement :D
so if you have a price tag for a dress or an outfit for million dollars - that will be a proof for some - that she is sooooo classy, ya know.
Like a new Russian :lmao:

I know....well in my humble opinion I think that M.Obama should not spend a million dollars or even half a million dollars in an outfit.

It is scandalous! :mad:

ok ....even if it was half a million dollars...

too much.... just too much for one outfit.

I'm sorry but that's too much.

it was the cost of the whole participation in the event that was almost million dollars.
the outfit ( glittery - again :lol: ) was about a thousand.

Everyone is aware of what you two are attempting to sell here.

mmm.....I think that most, if not all the leftists would be horrified .... to learn that the clothes she was wearing was a million dollars!!!! :eek: every human being would be horrified.

am I wrong??????

well I was told here by our obama worshipers that she wears DESIGNER ( sic!!!) clothes!!!
I have to faint, I guess, on that announcement :D
so if you have a price tag for a dress or an outfit for million dollars - that will be a proof for some - that she is sooooo classy, ya know.
Like a new Russian :lmao:

I know....well in my humble opinion I think that M.Obama should not spend a million dollars or even half a million dollars in an outfit.

It is scandalous! :mad:

she did not. the almost million dollars was spent on the invisible entourage for her participation in the event.

Now - that IS scandalous.

ok ....even if it was half a million dollars...

too much.... just too much for one outfit.

I'm sorry but that's too much.

it was the cost of the whole participation in the event that was almost million dollars.

piss off, retard.

a million dollars should not be spent on the participation of classless "queen" in the public event.

piss off, retard.

a million dollars should not be spent on the participation of classless "queen" in the public event.

Liar.

Clearly I have not followed Michelle O's fashion closely enough. The last pic--skinny jeans and glitzy top really 'ruffles my feathers'.

not that it matters--but when the economy is collapsing, etc--simple, classic clothes would lend credibility to statements of concern for the People.

In the past few years I suppose I have paid more attention to what Kate, of William and Kate, wears. Easier for me to understand or something.

Clearly I have not followed Michelle O's fashion closely enough. The last pic--skinny jeans and glitzy top really 'ruffles my feathers'.

not that it matters--but when the economy is collapsing, etc--simple, classic clothes would lend credibility to statements of concern for the People.

In the past few years I suppose I have paid more attention to what Kate, of William and Kate, wears. Easier for me to understand or something.

the outfit is not all that expensive - it is ugly, but it is not too expensive.

it is the invisible entourage for the "queen" that costs almost a million dollars - and THAT should ruffle your feathers, not the glittery blazer( she is so fond of cheap glitz it is almost proverbial :lol: )

it is the invisible entourage for the "queen" that costs almost a million dollars - and THAT should ruffle your feathers, not the glittery blazer( she is so fond of cheap glitz it is almost proverbial :lol: )

the outfit bothers me--a lot of things bother me and I don't seem to be able to express coherent thoughts.

Yes--Michelle Obama is a 'good looking woman' and yes, she can wear 'fashion' that has been established.

I think it is the 'hype'--promise all things--the hope and change--just more than can be delivered--that's about as 'nice' as I can be. I just feel certain that a great deal of thought went into the image that should be presented. Not that both political parties don't engage in this.

I'm tired of it. Time to tighten the belt in the White House, too.

I doubt very, very much she spent a million dollars on one outfit. Where is the actual, undeniable proof of that? IMO it is a ridiculous allegation.

I doubt very, very much she spent a million dollars on one outfit. Where is the actual, undeniable proof of that? IMO it is a ridiculous allegation.

no--the cost of the trip was close to a million. and I am certain that there is precedent for this but when so many people have to do without the basic necessities it would seem that should be a consideration.

I don't even know where she was when that picture was taken. Spain--maybe--I haven't been paying a lot of attention, clearly.

What was she doing while the government was shut down?

Lead by example--go into austerity mode. Doubtful that will happen.

the outfit bothers me--a lot of things bother me and I don't seem to be able to express coherent thoughts.

Yes--Michelle Obama is a 'good looking woman' and yes, she can wear 'fashion' that has been established.

I think it is the 'hype'--promise all things--the hope and change--just more than can be delivered--that's about as 'nice' as I can be. I just feel certain that a great deal of thought went into the image that should be presented. Not that both political parties don't engage in this.

I'm tired of it. Time to tighten the belt in the White House, too.

what bothers you?
that outfit did not cost a million dollars - it is the security, the service, the special flight and all other entourage she throws OUR money on which was almost a million dollars - and THAT should be bothersome, not the ugly outfit.

And yes, I agree the belt at the WH should be tighten up, but clearly enough the mule in the horse harness thinks differently and throws the money right and left as she feels like it.

And THAT is the CLASSIC example of classless person who got the highest possible but never got the grace and dignity and class the position requires.

a "new Russian" mentality.

I am just going with the numbers I read here of how much cost.

I like the outfit, I have no idea how much it cost.... it the outfit+friends+trip etc cost a million dollars... or even half a million...

too much...just too much

but

I do like the outfit.

ok?

Here are the figures for the cost of the outfit ( it is irrelevant, really)
and the cost of everything else
:

825e91ac-6a0e-4ed1-b3f2-044394c45636.jpg

it was actually MORE than a million dollars - 1.6 million dollars for the participation of the "queen" in the Kid's Award ceremony ( whatever that is)

When they spent $200,000 million a nite while in India. ;)

it was actually MORE than a million dollars - 1.6 million dollars for the participation of the "queen" in the Kid's Award ceremony ( whatever that is)

Ah, now her skinny jeans cost more than a million ... You really ought to work on these stories of yours.

Forum List

Back