Michelle Fields Debunked 2.5 - More Lies, Deception, Possible Conspiracy & Deja vu.

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
This is amazing. This also show the lies she used at the Occupy Wall Street Protest. She accused police of being violent and the OWS as the peaceful ones

That's exactly what this is.

She's an ambulance chasing lawyer...who works as a reporter. She's fishing for victimhood.

This is the sort of minutiae that conquers ED for y'all is it?

Pathetic.

Pathetic.

Oh bullshit, you lying jack ass. This woman has a documented history of lies and slander and making herself the middle of any story.

This story is on its last legs and you are all weepy about, it.tough shit.

Pathetic.

Oh bullshit, you lying jack ass. This woman has a documented history of lies and slander and making herself the middle of any story.

I didn't post anything about Michelle Fields. I posted about the emotionally-invested losers who get off on this sort of thing as if it's "news". Thanks for standing up and being counted.

And learn how to read.

Pathetic.

I didn't post anything about Michelle Fields. I posted about the emotionally-invested losers who get off on this sort of thing as if it's "news". Thanks for standing up and being counted.

And learn how to read.
Lol,now you walk back your comments, just like a moron loser that you are.

The post you made was in response to Fields the lying whore,nothing else, dumbass.

Pathetic.

And learn how to read.
Lol,now you walk back your comments, just like a moron loser that you are.

The post you made was in response to Fields the lying whore,nothing else, dumbass.

Was it now.

Quote it. I'll wait here. :popcorn:

:dig:

--- see why reading is fun-DUH-mental?

I didn't see anything on the available video that warranted any criminal complaints. Not defending either side but it didn't appear egregious.
There could be things the video didn't show, I don't know. But if what has been shown is the extent of it then I would lean towards the alleged victim looking for an issue and exaggerating. Sharpton-esque.

Forum List

Back