Michelle Obama: GOP is "ALL MEN, ALL WHITE"...Is she racist or stupid?

Michelle Obama is just another privileged black moron.

She doesn't know the meaning of the words "civil rights".
If I had any respect for your opinions then I'd consider them more. Empty baseless comments like you just made are meaningless and a waste of space.
I am attempting to educate your dumb ass.

I don't care whether you respect me or not.
Making idiotic statements is not educating. Try harder. This statement of your offers zero education only idiocracy:

It is more educational than your erroneous labeling of Michelle Obama as a "civil rights activist".
How is the first black FLOTUS not a civil rights activist? Go ahead and try and explain that one
If anything the existence of a black First Lady means that civil rights activism for black people is redundant.

It is legitimately baffling how you actually think the first black First Lady automatically is thrown into some kind of struggle when she knows the vast majority of the country is more than willing to allow her husband substantial power over their lives.

Michelle Obama is right

GOP is the Christian white mans party

Given the fact that over 90% of blacks vote Democrat, is the Democrat party the black mans party?

Gays are actually number 1 on the GOP "hate" list. This is the list:

1. Gays
2. Muslims
3. Blacks
4. Hispanics
5. Liberals
6. Jews
7. Women's rights
8. Sick and disabled
9. College professors
10. Scientists

Oh, and don't forget the Nazi's. They are part of the core of the GOP. Along with the Alt White and their friends.

The Democrat hate list.

1.) Russian men especially straight hard working tax paying rich business men.
2.) Israeli men especially ones who are straight hard working tax paying rich business men.
3.) Polish Catholic men especially ones who are straight hard working tax paying rich business men.
4.) Italian Catholic men especially ones who are straight hard working tax paying rich business men.
5.) White men from the U.S South men especially ones who are straight hard working tax paying business men.
6.) Irish Catholic men especially ones who are straight hard working tax paying rich business men.
7.) Jewish American men especially ones who are straight hard working tax paying rich business men.
8.) Serbian men especially ones who are straight hard working tax paying rich business men.
9.) English Protestant men especially ones who are straight hard working tax paying business men.
10.) German Men especially ones who are straight hard working tax paying business men.
They hate white women as well, but they want to fool the young white women into signing their death warrant, so they aren't as obvious with it.

Any black person who makes any statement about race is a "civil rights activist" to you dipshits.

Conversely, any white person who makes any statement about race that doesn't affirm the opinions of non-whites is called a "racist" by you dipshits.

THAT is the reality of the situation. Black people have rights that white people don't even comprehend fully, because we haven't had them for over a generation now.
Glad you got that off your chest... feel better now? Now if we can get back to the conversation where I called nobody a racist and was actually responding to somebody that called Michelle Obama a racists. Michelle Obama, you know the first black FLOTUS and outspoken civil rights activist. Not "Any black person".

She IS a flaming racist, nobody with a brain disputes that.
Make your point then. Empty statements are meaningless. For example. I have a pet dragon living under my bed. Isn't that neat?!

I don't have to make any point at all. Google is your friend, look up her quotes.

Next.
Done. I looked them all up on google and don't see any evidence of her being a racist. Guess you lose. Thanks for playing

Nope, you are an abject liar. Nothing more, nothing less.

Isn't it important to have the most qualified do the job? How come the NBA & NFL "discriminate" against white people? Blacks make up 13% of the population, yet 74% of the NBA is black and 70% of the NFL is black.
Yes, best for the job is a fair requirement. Do you agree that it is important to support diversity in this country?

Nope, unless they are "best" for the job. Affirmative Actions tells the world that the Left doesn't think they or can be the best qualified.

Michelle Obama is right

GOP is the Christian white mans party

Given the fact that over 90% of blacks vote Democrat, is the Democrat party the black mans party?

Gays are actually number 1 on the GOP "hate" list. This is the list:

1. Gays
2. Muslims
3. Blacks
4. Hispanics
5. Liberals
6. Jews
7. Women's rights
8. Sick and disabled
9. College professors
10. Scientists

Oh, and don't forget the Nazi's. They are part of the core of the GOP. Along with the Alt White and their friends.

The Democrat hate list.

1.) Russian men especially straight hard working tax paying rich business men.
2.) Israeli men especially ones who are straight hard working tax paying rich business men.
3.) Polish Catholic men especially ones who are straight hard working tax paying rich business men.
4.) Italian Catholic men especially ones who are straight hard working tax paying rich business men.
5.) White men from the U.S South men especially ones who are straight hard working tax paying business men.
6.) Irish Catholic men especially ones who are straight hard working tax paying rich business men.
7.) Jewish American men especially ones who are straight hard working tax paying rich business men.
8.) Serbian men especially ones who are straight hard working tax paying rich business men.
9.) English Protestant men especially ones who are straight hard working tax paying business men.
10.) German Men especially ones who are straight hard working tax paying business men.
They hate white women as well, but they want to fool the young white women into signing their death warrant, so they aren't as obvious with it.

True, but I think my list is accurate, and Democrats tend to be more hateful of the ones I listed than Republicans are for the ones he listed.

I mean Democrats seem to see Russians everywhere, all paranoid, that the sinister Russian villain is trying to ruin America, and the World.

They view Israelis as terrorists.

They dehumanize Poles as dumb, and Italians as Mafia.

I guess this all proves White privilege though.

If I had any respect for your opinions then I'd consider them more. Empty baseless comments like you just made are meaningless and a waste of space.

Making idiotic statements is not educating. Try harder. This statement of your offers zero education only idiocracy:

It is more educational than your erroneous labeling of Michelle Obama as a "civil rights activist".
How is the first black FLOTUS not a civil rights activist? Go ahead and try and explain that one
If anything the existence of a black First Lady means that civil rights activism for black people is redundant.

It is legitimately baffling how you actually think the first black First Lady automatically is thrown into some kind of struggle when she knows the vast majority of the country is more than willing to allow her husband substantial power over their lives.
What are you talking about? "The first black first lady is thrown into some kind of struggle"? What does that have to do with anything that i've said? You are making the idiotic claim that she is not a civil rights activist, thats what I was responding to.

Isn't it important to have the most qualified do the job? How come the NBA & NFL "discriminate" against white people? Blacks make up 13% of the population, yet 74% of the NBA is black and 70% of the NFL is black.
Yes, best for the job is a fair requirement. Do you agree that it is important to support diversity in this country?

You either support one or the other.
No you don't. You can support diversity promoting programs that help create opportunity and education for minority groups and promote businesses to take more applications from minority groups and women without requiring that they hire minorities and women over white males. There are plenty of things that can be done through social messaging and programs and not necessarily legal regulations. You just need to open yourself to the conversation and stop looking at everything as black and white.

Like how Whites, and Asians, with the same Sat scores are less likely to get into college than Blacks, or Hispanics?

Glad you got that off your chest... feel better now? Now if we can get back to the conversation where I called nobody a racist and was actually responding to somebody that called Michelle Obama a racists. Michelle Obama, you know the first black FLOTUS and outspoken civil rights activist. Not "Any black person".

Make your point then. Empty statements are meaningless. For example. I have a pet dragon living under my bed. Isn't that neat?!

I don't have to make any point at all. Google is your friend, look up her quotes.

Next.
Done. I looked them all up on google and don't see any evidence of her being a racist. Guess you lose. Thanks for playing

What did I lie about? Quote me and prove the claim or STFU

Next.

We both know you didn't look shit up. As I said, you are a liar.

No you don't. You can support diversity promoting programs that help create opportunity and education for minority groups and promote businesses to take more applications from minority groups and women without requiring that they hire minorities and women over white males. There are plenty of things that can be done through social messaging and programs and not necessarily legal regulations. You just need to open yourself to the conversation and stop looking at everything as black and white.

Like how Whites, and Asians, with the same Sat scores are less likely to get into college than Blacks, or Hispanics?
I'd love to look at those numbers, can you provide them for me so I can see what you are talking about? Real numbers not an editorial article.

Next.

Yes, I was being sarcastic about checking all of Google for Obama quotes. I'm a liar... You got me :cuckoo:

Next.

Yes, I was being sarcastic about checking all of Google for Obama quotes. I'm a liar... You got me :cuckoo:

You said you looked them up, you didn't and it makes you are a liar. Most Lefty's are though so I'm not surprised at all.

I'd love to look at those numbers, can you provide them for me so I can see what you are talking about? Real numbers not an editorial article.
'
As Nieli puts it, “Being Hispanic conferred an admissions boost over being white … equivalent to 130 SAT points (out of 1,600), while being black rather than white conferred a 310-point SAT advantage. Asians, however, suffered an admissions penalty compared to whites equivalent to 140 SAT points.”

“To have the same chance of gaining admission as a black student with a SAT score of 1100, a Hispanic student otherwise equally matched in background characteristics would have to have 1230, a white student a 1410 and an Asian student a 1550.”

Read more at Bias and bigotry in academia

What are you talking about? "The first black first lady is thrown into some kind of struggle"? What does that have to do with anything that i've said? You are making the idiotic claim that she is not a civil rights activist, thats what I was responding to.
She isn't. She is nothing but a demagogue.

If black people needed a civil rights activist, Michelle Obama never would have been the FLOTUS in the first place. Not to mention the endless black advocacy groups that are funded or at least supported by the federal government.

It is white people who are having our rights taken away, not black people.

Forum List

Back