Michelle Obama: GOP is "ALL MEN, ALL WHITE"...Is she racist or stupid?

Making idiotic statements is not educating. Try harder. This statement of your offers zero education only idiocracy:

Michelle Obama is just another privileged black moron.
She doesn't know the meaning of the words "civil rights".
It is more educational than your erroneous labeling of Michelle Obama as a "civil rights activist".
How is the first black FLOTUS not a civil rights activist? Go ahead and try and explain that one
If anything the existence of a black First Lady means that civil rights activism for black people is redundant.

It is legitimately baffling how you actually think the first black First Lady automatically is thrown into some kind of struggle when she knows the vast majority of the country is more than willing to allow her husband substantial power over their lives.
What are you talking about? "The first black first lady is thrown into some kind of struggle"? What does that have to do with anything that i've said? You are making the idiotic claim that she is not a civil rights activist, thats what I was responding to.
She isn't. She is nothing but a demagogue.

If black people needed a civil rights activist, Michelle Obama never would have been the FLOTUS in the first place. Not to mention the endless black advocacy groups that are funded or at least supported by the federal government.

It is white people who are having our rights taken away, not black people.
Haha. Are you really trying to make the point that because we had a black president there is no need for civil rights activists to represent the black community? All the racial problems are solved? And then the icing on your stupidity, "whats are being oppressed"? Dude, get a clue. You are a joke

It is more educational than your erroneous labeling of Michelle Obama as a "civil rights activist".
How is the first black FLOTUS not a civil rights activist? Go ahead and try and explain that one
If anything the existence of a black First Lady means that civil rights activism for black people is redundant.

It is legitimately baffling how you actually think the first black First Lady automatically is thrown into some kind of struggle when she knows the vast majority of the country is more than willing to allow her husband substantial power over their lives.
What are you talking about? "The first black first lady is thrown into some kind of struggle"? What does that have to do with anything that i've said? You are making the idiotic claim that she is not a civil rights activist, thats what I was responding to.

If black people needed a civil rights activist, Michelle Obama never would have been the FLOTUS in the first place. Not to mention the endless black advocacy groups that are funded or at least supported by the federal government.

Haha. Are you really trying to make the point that because we had a black president there is no need for civil rights activists to represent the black community? All the racial problems are solved? And then the icing on your stupidity, "whats are being oppressed"? Dude, get a clue. You are a joke

Obama got the White vote more than Hillary did.

Yes, best for the job is a fair requirement. Do you agree that it is important to support diversity in this country?

You either support one or the other.
No you don't. You can support diversity promoting programs that help create opportunity and education for minority groups and promote businesses to take more applications from minority groups and women without requiring that they hire minorities and women over white males. There are plenty of things that can be done through social messaging and programs and not necessarily legal regulations. You just need to open yourself to the conversation and stop looking at everything as black and white.

Like how Whites, and Asians, with the same Sat scores are less likely to get into college than Blacks, or Hispanics?
I'd love to look at those numbers, can you provide them for me so I can see what you are talking about? Real numbers not an editorial article.
'
As Nieli puts it, “Being Hispanic conferred an admissions boost over being white … equivalent to 130 SAT points (out of 1,600), while being black rather than white conferred a 310-point SAT advantage. Asians, however, suffered an admissions penalty compared to whites equivalent to 140 SAT points.”

“To have the same chance of gaining admission as a black student with a SAT score of 1100, a Hispanic student otherwise equally matched in background characteristics would have to have 1230, a white student a 1410 and an Asian student a 1550.”

Read more at Bias and bigotry in academia
I ask for numbers and not an editorial so you post an editorial... :oops-28::wtf::trolls:

Obama got the White vote more than Hillary did.
Thats wonderful... Whats your point?

You can't name ONE right that blacks don't have in regards to every other group.

I can name several Constitutional amendments that are nearly nullified when it comes to their application when dealing with white citizens of this country.

The fact that you think "racial problems" are always about blacks and other non-whites, while at the same time you actually think I am a "joke" for even trying to steer that conversation towards white people just proves how right I am. Black people are privileged beyond your little imagination.

You can't name ONE right that blacks don't have in regards to every other group.

I can name several Constitutional amendments that are nearly nullified when it comes to their application when dealing with white citizens of this country.

The fact that you think "racial problems" are always about blacks and other non-whites, while at the same time you actually think I am a "joke" for even trying to steer that conversation towards white people just proves how right I am. Black people are privileged beyond your little imagination.
Im not talking about Rights. For you to suggest that shows that you aren't paying attention. Keep rolling with the Black privilege narrative and i'll keep laughing with the rest of America. Silly little boy.

Im not talking about Rights. For you to suggest that shows that you aren't paying attention. Keep rolling with the Black privilege narrative and i'll keep laughing with the rest of America. Silly little boy.
If you aren't talking about "rights", then you aren't talking about "civil RIGHTS activists" either.

Try again.

You either support one or the other.
No you don't. You can support diversity promoting programs that help create opportunity and education for minority groups and promote businesses to take more applications from minority groups and women without requiring that they hire minorities and women over white males. There are plenty of things that can be done through social messaging and programs and not necessarily legal regulations. You just need to open yourself to the conversation and stop looking at everything as black and white.

Like how Whites, and Asians, with the same Sat scores are less likely to get into college than Blacks, or Hispanics?
I'd love to look at those numbers, can you provide them for me so I can see what you are talking about? Real numbers not an editorial article.
'
As Nieli puts it, “Being Hispanic conferred an admissions boost over being white … equivalent to 130 SAT points (out of 1,600), while being black rather than white conferred a 310-point SAT advantage. Asians, however, suffered an admissions penalty compared to whites equivalent to 140 SAT points.”

“To have the same chance of gaining admission as a black student with a SAT score of 1100, a Hispanic student otherwise equally matched in background characteristics would have to have 1230, a white student a 1410 and an Asian student a 1550.”

I ask for numbers and not an editorial so you post an editorial... :oops-28::wtf::trolls:

Who are you to make such demands?

The article clearly does give such numbers, but it's not good enough for you princess?

If you aren't talking about "rights", then you aren't talking about "civil RIGHTS activists" either.

Try again.
Keep trying dude, I can barely hear you anymore :dig:

It's better not to type and just let us "think" you're an idiot than to actually prove it by posting. If one is speaking about a "Civil Rights" activist by extension one is automatically speaking about "Rights".
Good lord.

Try again.
I know the idiots who you do listen to are just as inferior to me as you are.

Don't worry.

'

The article clearly does give such numbers, but it's not good enough for you princess?
Who am I? I'm a guy questioning your claims and asking for you to back them up with facts and not opinions. I can make up some numbers and put them on here or I can give verifiable stats to back up my claims. It all depends on how serious I want people to take me. You obviously don't want to be taken seriously.

I'm not saying you are wrong, you may very well be right... i'm just saying show some real stats that I can look at to see whats happening. Reading biased editorials is not going to get us anywhere. Is that were you get all your news from?

It's better not to type and just let us "think" you're an idiot than to actually prove it by posting. If one is speaking about a "Civil Rights" activist by extension one is automatically speaking about "Rights".
Good lord.
He is a braindead media drone.

Pay him no mind.

Good lord.
You two Yahoos need some serious help.

Michelle Obama: Education Is Today’s Important Civil-Rights Issue

Try again.
I know the idiots who you do listen to are just as inferior to me as you are.

Don't worry.
Spoken like somebody who has a true superiority complex. Wish you could see how dumb you look from this side of the mirror.

'

Who am I? I'm a guy questioning your claims and asking for you to back them up with facts and not opinions. I can make up some numbers and put them on here or I can give verifiable stats to back up my claims. It all depends on how serious I want people to take me. You obviously don't want to be taken seriously.

I'm not saying you are wrong, you may very well be right... i'm just saying show some real stats that I can look at to see whats happening. Reading biased editorials is not going to get us anywhere. Is that were you get all your news from?

The La Times says similar.

They must be lying too, though.
Paranoid much?

For Asian Americans, a changing landscape on college admissions

Good lord.

Black people are more likely to get into the schools they want than anyone else.

Education is a civil rights issue for whites and Asians, not blacks.

Good lord.

So you ARE talking about "Rights". Good, glad we got that settled.

Forum List

Back