Michelle Obama Lunch Rules Ban Fried Foods, Frosted Flakes in Daycare

Providing toddlers with healthful food so they don't end up fat like 40% of American adults? OUTRAGE!!!!! Oh, the huge manatee!
I grew up eating Frosted Flakes and drinking Cherry Kool Aid made with real sugar and so did most of the kids I grew up with

None of us are obese.

Kids are fat pigs these days because riding a bike and playing outdoors has been replaced with video games and computers.

Providing toddlers with healthful food so they don't end up fat like 40% of American adults? OUTRAGE!!!!! Oh, the huge manatee!
RWrs like Staphunny cannot stand the idea that someone may get between them and their junk food.
Its their right to junk food.
God you people are pathetic
Their right to government provided junk food? Where is that in the constitution?
She was talking about Stephanie. I don't think that nut job is in a day care.
But you are right. This only effects centers that get federal funding. More attacks on the poor. :lol:
Oh I guarantee that wherever Staph is, the free food the government is providing her has been affected by Michelle Obama. She's a beggar trying to be a chooser.
staph :lol:

You mean health professionals know more about health that trash men? Well yeah. I'll leave it up to you to make the argument of why fried food is the better option.

But I get a feeling you cant make that argument. So why defend something you cant say?
Where did I say it was a better option? It's no ones business what people eat

But then again eating some fried food once in a while will not make you obese either

So your answer is to do nothing and if anyone does anything you object. Seems like a good plan!

I'm for not telling people how to live their lives and it is a good plan

Seriously a cupcake ban is not the answer but you idiots seem to think it is

One, this is about Daycares. You can still eat whatever you want and give it to your kids. This law doesnt prevent that so calm down

Two, Of course thats not the answer and thats why this isnt a bill on cupcake bans exclusively. I notice you keep saying what the answer IS NOT.

Can you tell us in the case of Obesity in America what the answer IS?

It doesn't matter.

It's no one's business what people choose to eat now is it? I' really sick of people thinking they have the right to tell others how to live their fucking lives.

If you want to be a fat fuck go ahead IDGAF.

Do you agree with drug testing welfare recipients? Yes or no?

You mean health professionals know more about health that trash men? Well yeah. I'll leave it up to you to make the argument of why fried food is the better option.

But I get a feeling you cant make that argument. So why defend something you cant say?

But then again eating some fried food once in a while will not make you obese either

So your answer is to do nothing and if anyone does anything you object. Seems like a good plan!

One, this is about Daycares. You can still eat whatever you want and give it to your kids. This law doesnt prevent that so calm down

Two, Of course thats not the answer and thats why this isnt a bill on cupcake bans exclusively. I notice you keep saying what the answer IS NOT.

It doesn't matter.

It's no one's business what people choose to eat now is it? I' really sick of people thinking they have the right to tell others how to live their fucking lives.

Once again. This is not a bill to stop what you feed your kids. If you object to something at least know what it does.

Once again, you can eat anything you like, this bill doesnt affect that so your anger is missplaced.

So again, What is your answer to America's Obesity Problem? Not caring isnt a solution and you only seem to have problems.

Any solution at all?

Kids are fat pigs these days because riding a bike and playing outdoors has been replaced with video games and computers.

There is a lot of truth to that statement, but the parents feeding their kids garbage is also part of the problem.

Its 70% diet. You knew the fat kid who played outside all day and then ate 6 doughnuts afterwards. It wasnt a surprise why

It doesn't matter.

Once again. This is not a bill to stop what you feed your kids. If you object to something at least know what it does.

Once again, you can eat anything you like, this bill doesnt affect that so your anger is missplaced.

So again, What is your answer to America's Obesity Problem? Not caring isnt a solution and you only seem to have problems.

Any solution at all?

Are you for or against drug testing welfare recipients? Funny that no one wants to answer that question.

I grew up eating Frosted Flakes and drinking Cherry Kool Aid made with real sugar and so did most of the kids I grew up with

None of us are obese.

And parents who give their kids junk food rather than nutritious meals.

I call those kids "waddlers".

It doesn't matter.

Any solution at all?

Are you for or against drug testing welfare recipients? Funny that no one wants to answer that question.

Lets take turns. I asked you your solution to the Obesity problem 4 times. So lets go in order.

People usually aren't happy with unnecessary regulations. Well, except for statists and weaklings.

I'm guessing you'd be among those unhappy with healthcare costs in this country. It would seem self-evident that avoiding childhood obesity might be a good thing. In my observation, one of the greatest contributors to poor health is lack of information.

Want to reduce healthcare costs? Ideally, get Congress out of bed with Big Pharma and the insurers but, in the meantime, what's so terrible about not raising another generation of fat kids? :dunno:

It doesn't matter.

Any solution at all?

Lets take turns. I asked you your solution to the Obesity problem 4 times. So lets go in order.

do you understand that I agree with YOU on this particular topic? You seem confused.

None of us are obese.

If those kids were getting any exercise they'd burn off those calories.

There is a lot of truth to that statement, but the parents feeding their kids garbage is also part of the problem.

Its 70% diet. You knew the fat kid who played outside all day and then ate 6 doughnuts afterwards. It wasnt a surprise why

My goodness, I was totally that kid. lol. In my late-20's I made the decision to get healthier. I lost a shit ton of weight and now I feel priceless.

My goodness, I was totally that kid. lol. In my late-20's I made the decision to get healthier. I lost a shit ton of weight and now I feel priceless.

Don't you mean you feel fabulous?

None of us are obese.

If those kids were getting any exercise they'd burn off those calories.

So you want the government to mandate exercise for fat kids?

Actually ClosedCaption aske me what my solution is, it's simple, the higher your body fat percentage, the more you pay for unhealthy food. Let some 500 lb dude pay $135 for a Big Mac, he'll lose the weight.

It doesn't matter.

Any solution at all?

do you understand that I agree with YOU on this particular topic? You seem confused.

Thats great but not an answer to my question.

Don't you mean you feel fabulous?

Both lol

Forum List

Back