Michelle Obama "my kids ruined my life "

Up till now I have always defended the ex-president's wife as a person who received a tremendous amount of criticism she never asked for. I never thought the negative media coverage of her was ever appropriate or called for. Even her stupid statement about being proud of her country for the first time in her adult life really didn't phase me all that much I took it more or less with a grain of salt considering the source. But the above link of her expressing regret about being a mother is one of the most hideous attacks on two living children I have ever seen in a public venue. I wonder how her two daughters feel knowing that their mother sees them as two impediments instead of two children? Are you serious bitch? The most sacred and precious privilege available to any human being to be a parent. Why am I not surprised that her value system begins with the word selfish and the ends with the word narcissist? This article has definitely changed my viewpoint of the former first lady.

Jo

Did I miss the part where she said "My kids ruined my life"??

"Cost me my dreams"..... is even a more offensive statement.....
Using "ruined my life " .... instead was being kind.

JO
She didn't exactly say that either- did she?
My relationship with Barack was all about our partnership,” Obama said. “If I was going to have an equal voice with this very opinionated man, I had to get myself up. I had to set myself off to a place where I was confident that I was going to be his equal.”

“The thing that really changed it was the birth of our children. I wasn’t really ready for that. That really made it harder,” she said. “Something had to give, and it was my aspirations and dreams.”
A Biden win would set up pitched battle with liberals over filibuster
She added, “I made that concession not because he said, 'You have to quit your job,' but it felt like ‘I can’t do all of this, so I have to tone down my aspirations, I have to dial it back.'"

I wonder what it is about Michelle Obama's success that makes you so bitter?

Is it her graduating from Harvard Law?
Is it that she is the most admired woman in America?
Is it that she has never been divorced, and has two lovely children?
Is it that she was a very admired First Lady?
Is it that she had an actual professional career?

Bitter? Hah? Bitterness is in the title of the Article..... There are plenty of black women with children who have made it all the way to their dreams. Those who did not are not in the business of blaming motherhood as an obstacle.
Michelle is an affirmative action phony that never really did accomplish anything except for the establishment of horrifyingly unacceptable school lunch food menus that increased the garbage haul from grammar schools and junior high schools by one hundred percent. I always defended her before when I though it was unfair for people to drag her into her husband's political arena when it seemed to me that all she really wanted was privacy. But this article and its title have cast a light on the monster that dwells beneath.

JO
I always defended her before when I though it was unfair for people t

Did you really 'defend her"- this was your post from April
Michelle Obama was an affirmative action college student who couldn't write a decent thesis on their own even if she had space-age software to help her. She's certainly not stupid but she's far from the Mensa member you imagine her to be. The same can be said for her moral character there's nothing outstanding about it in any way shape or form she's just another black woman who wishes she was Halle Berry.

Here is your post from November 19
Good God she is stupid ...besides being a hopelessly addicted skin pimp.

Another post from you in November 2019
No wonder the hide their academic records.
How do this stupid bitch get a degree?

Here was you in December 2019
Michelle had a goddamn big mouth..
Plenty of condemnatory opining came out of that great big fat pie hole.

April 2020
Both of the Obama's were affirmative action baby brats that got silver spooned through academia. Michelle is smart enough but she is far from being any kind of schola

I bet whenever you offer to defend members of your own family they yell- 'no- stop- it just hurts us too much when you defend us like you defend Michelle Obama"

Face it- Michelle Obama is better educated, more successful, and more admired than you will ever be- and your bitterness just shines through.

I think this thread shows- there are some people who are still offended that a strong, successful black woman raised two lovely girls and became the most admired woman in America.

Pretty much get that from each time Offal mentions 'affirmative action'- that is PC for 'black'

(on a side note- is anyone else amused by Justoffal's name- it literally means she is just refuse or waste material.)

Up till now I have always defended the ex-president's wife as a person who received a tremendous amount of criticism she never asked for. I never thought the negative media coverage of her was ever appropriate or called for. Even her stupid statement about being proud of her country for the first time in her adult life really didn't phase me all that much I took it more or less with a grain of salt considering the source. But the above link of her expressing regret about being a mother is one of the most hideous attacks on two living children I have ever seen in a public venue. I wonder how her two daughters feel knowing that their mother sees them as two impediments instead of two children? Are you serious bitch? The most sacred and precious privilege available to any human being to be a parent. Why am I not surprised that her value system begins with the word selfish and the ends with the word narcissist? This article has definitely changed my viewpoint of the former first lady.

Jo

She wishes she had killed them.

Jo

All Trumpkins wish they had killed the Obamas.

Jo

She said it.

Leftists view every live birth as a tragedy, a missed opportunity for an abortion. Michelle wishes she could have killed her girls so that the holy sacrament of abortion would be fed.

Jo

She said it.

Leftists view every live birth as a tragedy, a missed opportunity for an abortion. Michelle wishes she could have killed her girls so that the holy sacrament of abortion would be fed.

It is Michelle Fast Ass's way of saying, "It's not my fault that I turned out to be basically a glorified Housewife." Blame my kids!

It is Michelle Fast Ass's way of saying, "It's not my fault that I turned out to be basically a glorified Housewife." Blame my kids!

She was at a party in the Hamptons and all the leftist women were talking about their abortions. She felt left out. Especially when they looked down their noses at the idea she let babies live....
1589739497154.png

Jo

She said it.

Or is it as simple as the fact that she is an admired black woman?

She was at a party in the Hamptons and all the leftist women were talking about their abortions. She felt left out. Especially when they looked down their noses at the idea she let babies live....
View attachment 337410
Unlike Conservative icons like Trump who believe it is important to have children with as many different women as possible, while cheating on them.

Jo

She said it.

I wonder what it is that made her so bitter about having children?

Jo

She said it.

Trumpkins view every live birth as a celebration- but consider live children to be a liability to be starved and deprived of educations and food.

View attachment 337410
Unlike Conservative icons like Trump who believe it is important to have children with as many different women as possible, while cheating on them.

Dude, Barry has had sex with a thousand times more men than Trump has with women. You'll have to try another talking point.

Jo

She said it.

So very bitter
1589739773703.png

“I love our daughters more than anything in the world ― more than life itself. And while that may not be the first thing that some folks want to hear from an Ivy-league-educated lawyer, it is truly who I am. So for me, being Mom-in-Chief is, and always will be, job number one.” ― Michelle Obama, 2015

View attachment 337410

Dude, Barry has had sex with a thousand times more men than Trump has with women. You'll have to try another talking point.
Pretty certain that black guy whose dick you sucked wasn't Obama.

Michelle Obama was an honor student in high school, and the Salutatorian(second highest ranking student) of her class.Michelle Obama graduated Cum Laude from Princeton in 1985- Princeton was considered the 4th best college in the United States at that time. Then she graduated from Harvard Law- considered the best law school in the United States.

Or as Offal says: She is just an affirmative action person.

So when Offal lies about what Michelle said. And when Offal lies about how she always defended Michelle Obama- remember that in her eyes- this accomplished woman was nothing but an 'affirmative action' student- in other words- she was black.

"... ruined my life... "

One of the primary characteristics of nutters is the need to misquote, misinterpret, distort, and often completely fabricate the words of others in a transparently dishonest attempt to make a "point".

They do this with such frequency and passion that it's entirely possible they actually believe what they're saying or writing, as they say or write it.

One of the more counterproductive symptoms of the affliction.

Oh Bullshit....the actual wording is even more offensive ..

"Concessions that cost me my dreams???"

Let's face it she's a selfish bitch

Jo
Except you did not summarize her words. You quoted them as outlined by the use of "".

And that quote was an outright fabrication. That is a simple fact. Trying to defend it just strengthens MAC's point rather than doing the honest thing and stating that it was an error.

Jo

She said it.

So very bitter
View attachment 337412

“I love our daughters more than anything in the world ― more than life itself. And while that may not be the first thing that some folks want to hear from an Ivy-league-educated lawyer, it is truly who I am. So for me, being Mom-in-Chief is, and always will be, job number one.” ― Michelle Obama, 2015

Yet now she says she wishes she had killed them, that they ruined her life....

Jo

Did I miss the part where she said "My kids ruined my life"??

"Cost me my dreams"..... is even a more offensive statement.....
Using "ruined my life " .... instead was being kind.

JO
My relationship with Barack was all about our partnership,” Obama said. “If I was going to have an equal voice with this very opinionated man, I had to get myself up. I had to set myself off to a place where I was confident that I was going to be his equal.”

“The thing that really changed it was the birth of our children. I wasn’t really ready for that. That really made it harder,” she said. “Something had to give, and it was my aspirations and dreams.”
A Biden win would set up pitched battle with liberals over filibuster
She added, “I made that concession not because he said, 'You have to quit your job,' but it felt like ‘I can’t do all of this, so I have to tone down my aspirations, I have to dial it back.'"

Bitter? Hah? Bitterness is in the title of the Article..... There are plenty of black women with children who have made it all the way to their dreams. Those who did not are not in the business of blaming motherhood as an obstacle.
Michelle is an affirmative action phony that never really did accomplish anything except for the establishment of horrifyingly unacceptable school lunch food menus that increased the garbage haul from grammar schools and junior high schools by one hundred percent. I always defended her before when I though it was unfair for people to drag her into her husband's political arena when it seemed to me that all she really wanted was privacy. But this article and its title have cast a light on the monster that dwells beneath.

JO
I always defended her before when I though it was unfair for people t

Did you really 'defend her"- this was your post from April
Michelle Obama was an affirmative action college student who couldn't write a decent thesis on their own even if she had space-age software to help her. She's certainly not stupid but she's far from the Mensa member you imagine her to be. The same can be said for her moral character there's nothing outstanding about it in any way shape or form she's just another black woman who wishes she was Halle Berry.

Here is your post from November 19
Good God she is stupid ...besides being a hopelessly addicted skin pimp.

Another post from you in November 2019
No wonder the hide their academic records.
How do this stupid bitch get a degree?

Here was you in December 2019
Michelle had a goddamn big mouth..
Plenty of condemnatory opining came out of that great big fat pie hole.

April 2020
Both of the Obama's were affirmative action baby brats that got silver spooned through academia. Michelle is smart enough but she is far from being any kind of schola

I bet whenever you offer to defend members of your own family they yell- 'no- stop- it just hurts us too much when you defend us like you defend Michelle Obama"

Face it- Michelle Obama is better educated, more successful, and more admired than you will ever be- and your bitterness just shines through.
NW on the legwork.

That is exactly what she said. I wonder why it is you feel the need to deny her own words?

Is it because her words shows the true colors of the left?
Is it that your party has absolute zero charismatic leaders right now?
Is it that your ashamed of your ideology?
Is it that you want to distract from her husband's disastrous administration?
Is it that women are degraded by men on the left and thus you feel the need to prop her up?
Or is it that your white guilt compels you to prop her up?

Forum List

Back