Michelle Obama speaks of emotional toll...

And - how much better would she have fared, if she hadn't shot off her mouth like that, so early-on?
At this point, looking at the graph above your question doesn't warrant an answer.

Chicken.

5sohwnhipuogtpahqjsjta.png

Chicken about what? There is no point to answering your question, there is no answer to give.
Unable to speculate on whether or not Michelle's numbers would have been higher, had she not made her Jane Fonda -like remarks about not being proud of America?

A simple: "Yeah, well, she probably would have had higher numbers, if she hadn't put her foot in her mouth, on that one." - would have done nicely.

Yawn.

Yes we know the far left drones hate facts..

Her toll pales in comparison to what America has suffered under this criminal regime

Michelle Obama speaks of emotional toll of being first black first lady

a09bc_worlds-smallest-violin.jpeg

Michelle Obama gave a candid view Saturday of the challenges and emotional toll of being the country’s first black first lady.

Obama, speaking to graduates at Tuskegee University in Alabama, described insensitive media questions and derogatory remarks from political pundits that she said have kept her up at night.

“You might remember the on-stage celebratory fist bump between me and my husband after a primary win that was referred to as a ‘terrorist fist jab,’ ” she said.

“And over the years, folks have used plenty of interesting words to describe me. One said I exhibited ‘a little bit of uppity-ism.’ Another noted that I was one of my husband’s ‘cronies of color.’ Cable news once charmingly referred to me as ‘Obama’s Baby Mama.’ ”

Obama said she was subjected to a different set of expectations on the campaign trail in 2008 compared with other candidates’ wives.

“ ‘What kind of First Lady would I be? What kinds of issues would I take on?’ … The truth is, those same questions would have been posed to any candidate’s spouse,” she said.

Michelle Obama speaks of emotional toll of being first black first lady TheHill
Oh Boo fucking hoo hoo.....She's been living in the lap of luxury for almost 7 years,
Once again, a lib finds something about which to complain....

You're just suffering from class envy.

Says the far left drone!

That was to worst speech by a first lady that there has ever been. Instead of talking about her road to get where she is a prosper she decides to take everybody back 70 years. Denial.

Chicken.

5sohwnhipuogtpahqjsjta.png

Chicken about what? There is no point to answering your question, there is no answer to give.
Unable to speculate on whether or not Michelle's numbers would have been higher, had she not made her Jane Fonda -like remarks about not being proud of America?

A simple: "Yeah, well, she probably would have had higher numbers, if she hadn't put her foot in her mouth, on that one." - would have done nicely.

No, the only people who care about the comments don't like her anyway.

More like the reverse: the only people who DON'T care would slavishly worship her no matter WHAT she said . . . and have all this time.

OK, you're obviously not paying attention to what you are quoting. What you kind of just stated (though correct was by sheer accident) is that a majority of Americans do not give a shit about this topic hence her positive approval rating.

Keep trying,

Ahhh, the leftist standby of "You disagree with me, so you MUST not understand." God forbid (excuse the expression) you ever consider that people understand just fine, and that's actually the reason they think you're a dribbling halfwit.

More like the reverse: the only people who DON'T care would slavishly worship her no matter WHAT she said . . . and have all this time.

OK, you're obviously not paying attention to what you are quoting. What you kind of just stated (though correct was by sheer accident) is that a majority of Americans do not give a shit about this topic hence her positive approval rating.

Keep trying,

Ahhh, the leftist standby of "You disagree with me, so you MUST not understand." God forbid (excuse the expression) you ever consider that people understand just fine, and that's actually the reason they think you're a dribbling halfwit.

I get it, you're butthurt about something.

Keep trying,

Were you staring again faggot? My ass would hurt too

How about you 3 morons stick to the topic and post something though provoking on it, rather then lowering your IQ's to retardation level of insulting. Thank you have a nice day.

Keep trying,

Were you staring again faggot? My ass would hurt too

Freud meet Wingnut, Wingnut meet your latent real self.

How about you 3 morons stick to the topic and post something though provoking on it, rather then lowering your IQ's to retardation level of insulting. Thank you have a nice day.

You mean like this?

That was to worst speech by a first lady that there has ever been. blah, blah, blah.

No. Like this,

That was to worst speech by a first lady that there has ever been. Instead of talking about her road to get where she is a prosper she decides to take everybody back 70 years. Denial.

Staph Infection is the one who said she should go bleach her skin, you big dummy.

yeah I did little troll. and I think you should go bleach your mouth out. nothing but ugly and nasty spews out of it. and to think you got an atta boy for that. how pathetic

Last edited:
the way I see it is: the right could NEVER match the hate from the left/libs/dems had for and still has for: George Bush.

but, that was ok if they hated him. The rest of you: HOW DARE you dislike, criticize, or even think bad thoughts about our nasty Queen and her nasty hubby our King

You can only laugh at them

Ann sees her for what she is and many Millions of the people in the country does too.....who goes to a graduating class that should be happy times... then gives some divisive, stirring up hate, bummer of a speech on Skin color and HERSELF. Both Obama's are self centered jerks

SNIP:
Ann Coulter: Michelle Obama’s Just Letting Out Her Inner Reverend Wright Now (VIDEO)
Posted by Jim Hoft on Monday, May 11, 2015, 9:56 PM

Author and columnist Ann Coulter responded to Michelle Obama’scomments last weekendat Tuskegee University.

Coulter said Michelle Obama is finally letting out her inner Rev. Jeremiah Wright… (G-ddam America).

I think she’s just letting out her Reverend Wright, now.You know, a week before this, I’m really glad you played the segment of her saying, ‘It’s the first time in my adult life she’s proud of her country.” And then she’s indignant people might think she doesn’t lover her country. Last week she was claiming museums discriminate against and aren’t welcoming to minorities. What do they have do, be even freer?

ALL of it here:
Ann Coulter Michelle Obama s Just Letting Out Her Inner Reverend Wright Now VIDEO The Gateway Pundit

Read more:Ann Coulter Michelle Obama s Just Letting Out Her Inner Reverend Wright Now VIDEO The Gateway Pundit

No wonder steph is angry all the time and only half literate. She reads ann coulter.

No wonder steph is angry all the time and only half literate. She reads ann coulter.

Hey man.....quit frontin'. You know you wish Staph were a liberal. You know you'd like to have someone with her intellect and writing skills on your side! Talk about pride in one's peers!

Hey man.....quit frontin'. You know you wish Staph were a liberal. You know you'd like to have someone with her intellect and writing skills on your side! Talk about pride in one's peers!
liberal's not "my side," lol. Well, to the conservatives it is.

liberal's not "my side," lol. Well, to the conservatives it is.

Oh.....forgive me. I made that assumption based on the fact that you are not an idiot.

Forum List

Back