Michelle Obama speaks of emotional toll...

Her toll pales in comparison to what America has suffered under this criminal regime

Michelle Obama speaks of emotional toll of being first black first lady

a09bc_worlds-smallest-violin.jpeg

Michelle Obama gave a candid view Saturday of the challenges and emotional toll of being the country’s first black first lady.

Obama, speaking to graduates at Tuskegee University in Alabama, described insensitive media questions and derogatory remarks from political pundits that she said have kept her up at night.

“You might remember the on-stage celebratory fist bump between me and my husband after a primary win that was referred to as a ‘terrorist fist jab,’ ” she said.

“And over the years, folks have used plenty of interesting words to describe me. One said I exhibited ‘a little bit of uppity-ism.’ Another noted that I was one of my husband’s ‘cronies of color.’ Cable news once charmingly referred to me as ‘Obama’s Baby Mama.’ ”

Obama said she was subjected to a different set of expectations on the campaign trail in 2008 compared with other candidates’ wives.

“ ‘What kind of First Lady would I be? What kinds of issues would I take on?’ … The truth is, those same questions would have been posed to any candidate’s spouse,” she said.

Michelle Obama speaks of emotional toll of being first black first lady TheHill

WOW. Guess all those vacations to Spain, China and England and wherever the hell else we taxpayers payed to have her fat ass carted to, were needed.

Poor baby. Wonder how many vacations she'll be taking when the cost comes out of her pocket??

Emotional toll may ass. She's enjoyed her time as first lady. To bad she wasn't better at it.

No wonder steph is angry all the time and only half literate. She reads ann coulter.

Hey man.....quit frontin'. You know you wish Staph were a liberal. You know you'd like to have someone with her intellect and writing skills on your side! Talk about pride in one's peers!
liberal's not "my side," lol. Well, to the conservatives it is.
Of course it's your side. That is, unless you count stupid as a side.

No wonder steph is angry all the time and only half literate. She reads ann coulter.
Ann Coulter's little pinky is smarter than all the liberal turds in this forum put together.

lol, the truth.
and Ann is right. Both the Obama's attended that church for 20 years. and they both sound just like their, savior, mentor, Hero, the Rev. Wright

Ann Coulter's little pinky is smarter than all the liberal turds in this forum put together.

lol, the truth.
and Ann is right. Both the Obama's attended that church for 20 years. and they both sound just like their, savior, mentor, Hero, the Rev. Wright

America will never elect another black president after the reign of these two ingrates.

lol, the truth.

America will never elect another black president after the reign of these two ingrates.

Well, that would be a shame. The people just need to not fall for someone like him again. but they are looking like they are going for Hillary. and she's no better than he is. so I think we're just doomed

lol, the truth.
i was surprised she never used the terms "Whitey or Cracker" in that boring/laughable speech.

Her toll pales in comparison to what America has suffered under this criminal regime

Michelle Obama gave a candid view Saturday of the challenges and emotional toll of being the country’s first black first lady.

Obama, speaking to graduates at Tuskegee University in Alabama, described insensitive media questions and derogatory remarks from political pundits that she said have kept her up at night.

“You might remember the on-stage celebratory fist bump between me and my husband after a primary win that was referred to as a ‘terrorist fist jab,’ ” she said.

“And over the years, folks have used plenty of interesting words to describe me. One said I exhibited ‘a little bit of uppity-ism.’ Another noted that I was one of my husband’s ‘cronies of color.’ Cable news once charmingly referred to me as ‘Obama’s Baby Mama.’ ”

Obama said she was subjected to a different set of expectations on the campaign trail in 2008 compared with other candidates’ wives.

“ ‘What kind of First Lady would I be? What kinds of issues would I take on?’ … The truth is, those same questions would have been posed to any candidate’s spouse,” she said.

Oh Boo fucking hoo hoo.....She's been living in the lap of luxury for almost 7 years,
Once again, a lib finds something about which to complain....

You're just suffering from class envy.
You mean ass envy...mooch got mo than her share...

Oh Boo fucking hoo hoo.....She's been living in the lap of luxury for almost 7 years,
Once again, a lib finds something about which to complain....

You're just suffering from class envy.
You mean ass envy...mooch got mo than her share...

She's in better shape than your average fat ass tea bagger.

images

images

images

images

Whitey hates me, Whitey hates you, but we have to rise above it.

Our First Lady, healing racial wounds from coast to coast.

Awesome!! You must have felt really good typing that one.

Did the First Lady use the term "whitey" or the term "hate" in her address? Has she ever done so?

You have exposed yourself once again.

Earmuffs, bigot.

lol, the truth.
i was surprised she never used the terms "Whitey or Cracker" in that boring/laughable speech.
The PC Police don't need to use those terms to cause their damage.

What a lousy thing to do to kids. She's hurting them, and she doesn't care.

I guess all that lavish traveling for free is just not easy.
My heart bleeds for her......:wtf:

That was to worst speech by a first lady that there has ever been. Instead of talking about her road to get where she is a prosper she decides to take everybody back 70 years. Denial.

One of the best things about attending a small school is how little chance there is of an Obama showing up to speak at your graduation and ruining it.

Unable to speculate on whether or not Michelle's numbers would have been higher, had she not made her Jane Fonda -like remarks about not being proud of America?

A simple: "Yeah, well, she probably would have had higher numbers, if she hadn't put her foot in her mouth, on that one." - would have done nicely.

No, the only people who care about the comments don't like her anyway.

More like the reverse: the only people who DON'T care would slavishly worship her no matter WHAT she said . . . and have all this time.

OK, you're obviously not paying attention to what you are quoting. What you kind of just stated (though correct was by sheer accident) is that a majority of Americans do not give a shit about this topic hence her positive approval rating.

Keep trying,

Ahhh, the leftist standby of "You disagree with me, so you MUST not understand." God forbid (excuse the expression) you ever consider that people understand just fine, and that's actually the reason they think you're a dribbling halfwit.

I get it, you're butthurt about something.

And the dribbling continues. Will you be needing a bib?

I guess all that lavish traveling for free is just not easy.
My heart bleeds for her......:wtf:

Hey, maybe that's the explanation. She was jetlagged.

What the hell. She should go with it.

lol, the truth.

I don't think that's true. I think America won't elect another LIBERAL black President for a long time.

Forum List

Back