Michelle Obama speaks of emotional toll...

No wonder steph is angry all the time and only half literate. She reads ann coulter.
Ann Coulter's little pinky is smarter than all the liberal turds in this forum put together.
pinkies cant be smart.

but of course, to a conservative like you, that was "pithy!"

Are we supposed to be impressed by your intelligence when you don't even know that that's the point?

Her toll pales in comparison to what America has suffered under this criminal regime

Michelle Obama speaks of emotional toll of being first black first lady

a09bc_worlds-smallest-violin.jpeg

Michelle Obama gave a candid view Saturday of the challenges and emotional toll of being the country’s first black first lady.

Obama, speaking to graduates at Tuskegee University in Alabama, described insensitive media questions and derogatory remarks from political pundits that she said have kept her up at night.

“You might remember the on-stage celebratory fist bump between me and my husband after a primary win that was referred to as a ‘terrorist fist jab,’ ” she said.

“And over the years, folks have used plenty of interesting words to describe me. One said I exhibited ‘a little bit of uppity-ism.’ Another noted that I was one of my husband’s ‘cronies of color.’ Cable news once charmingly referred to me as ‘Obama’s Baby Mama.’ ”

Obama said she was subjected to a different set of expectations on the campaign trail in 2008 compared with other candidates’ wives.

“ ‘What kind of First Lady would I be? What kinds of issues would I take on?’ … The truth is, those same questions would have been posed to any candidate’s spouse,” she said.

Michelle Obama speaks of emotional toll of being first black first lady TheHill
Oh Boo fucking hoo hoo.....She's been living in the lap of luxury for almost 7 years,
Once again, a lib finds something about which to complain....

You're just suffering from class envy.
Gee..A witty reply....Poor effort..
Hey carpet chomper....Michelle Obama is an arrogant whiny liberal. She has everything a person could ever want and it is STILL not good enough.
The problem with you lefties is you never satisfied with anything. It is YOU who are saddled with the burden of class envy and hate.
Take that....Shit for brains

Her toll pales in comparison to what America has suffered under this criminal regime

Michelle Obama gave a candid view Saturday of the challenges and emotional toll of being the country’s first black first lady.

Obama, speaking to graduates at Tuskegee University in Alabama, described insensitive media questions and derogatory remarks from political pundits that she said have kept her up at night.

“You might remember the on-stage celebratory fist bump between me and my husband after a primary win that was referred to as a ‘terrorist fist jab,’ ” she said.

“And over the years, folks have used plenty of interesting words to describe me. One said I exhibited ‘a little bit of uppity-ism.’ Another noted that I was one of my husband’s ‘cronies of color.’ Cable news once charmingly referred to me as ‘Obama’s Baby Mama.’ ”

Obama said she was subjected to a different set of expectations on the campaign trail in 2008 compared with other candidates’ wives.

“ ‘What kind of First Lady would I be? What kinds of issues would I take on?’ … The truth is, those same questions would have been posed to any candidate’s spouse,” she said.

Oh Boo fucking hoo hoo.....She's been living in the lap of luxury for almost 7 years,

You mean ass envy...mooch got mo than her share...
She and J Lo should join a bowling league

She's in better shape than your average fat ass tea bagger.

images

images

images

images
Another magnificent retort.
Wow....
I have a question....
Why would you not just keep people guessing as to the level of your stupidity instead of posting here and removing all doubt?

No wonder steph is angry all the time and only half literate. She reads ann coulter.
Ann Coulter's little pinky is smarter than all the liberal turds in this forum put together.

lol, the truth.
and Ann is right. Both the Obama's attended that church for 20 years. and they both sound just like their, savior, mentor, Hero, the Rev. Wright

America will never elect another black president after the reign of these two ingrates.

I don't think that's true. I think America won't elect another LIBERAL black President for a long time.

True. I would vote for Thomas Sowell in a heart beat. But then, liberals would claim he isn't really black.

What a frikken whiner

She should go do a Michal Jackson. skin bleaching, so we don't have to listen to her anymore

Both Obama's are just nasty people going around stirring up shit.
^ rw mouth-breather post got 5-likes :eusa_doh:This is why your party has probs picking winners for the Prez elections 'cause they have to dumb it down for you people.

lol, the truth.
and Ann is right. Both the Obama's attended that church for 20 years. and they both sound just like their, savior, mentor, Hero, the Rev. Wright

America will never elect another black president after the reign of these two ingrates.

I don't think that's true. I think America won't elect another LIBERAL black President for a long time.

Lets hope so. There are quite a few out there (black men and women) i would vote for. But I knew how radical and horrible Obama would be. and I was right.

images

images

images

images
Wow....
I have a question....
Why would you not just keep people guessing as to the level of your stupidity instead of posting here and removing all doubt?

I bet you weigh 300 lbs, fat teabagger.

lol, the truth.

True. I would vote for Thomas Sowell in a heart beat. But then, liberals would claim he isn't really black.

Well, you can understand what he's saying and admire its brilliance. Those aren't qualities leftists associate with black people.

images

images

images

images
Wow....
I have a question....

Ohmigod, the brilliant incisiveness of your wit! What a devastating riposte! I am speechless!

images

images

images

images
Wow....
I have a question....

You're really desperate for it....

carla.jpg

images

images

images

images
Wow....
I have a question....

View attachment 41268

How much time did you spend on that?

images

images

images

images
Wow....
I have a question....

View attachment 41268

Absolutely $0. Free meme generators are "cheap" and easy....which fits you poifeckly.

images

images

images

images
Wow....
I have a question....

View attachment 41268

Absolutely $0. Free meme generators are "cheap" and easy....which fits you poifeckly.

Are you on your first cup of coffee, or do you always have this much trouble with reading? I didn't ask how much it cost, I asked how much time you spent on it.

Wow....
I have a question....

View attachment 41268

Are you on your first cup of coffee, or do you always have this much trouble with reading? I didn't ask how much it cost, I asked how much time you spent on it.

There you did it. You confused her with simple statements and questions.

View attachment 41268

Says the fake Jew.

View attachment 41268

Says the fake Jew.

What did you just fart out of your mouth, fake Rabbi?

Feeling a need for recognition again?

Forum List

Back