Michelle Obama speaks of emotional toll...

She looks so pathetic up there giving a speech to graduates then turns it around on all ABOUT HER. and her waaa waa waaa

MY GAWD, I don't know who writes their scripts for them. but they are NOT making them look good. just showing they have no class, and both are suffering from a mental illness, Narcissistic personality disorder

and he is in charge of running country. That should be enough to scare the shit out of us

With the Obamas it is always about them, listen to a speech Barry gives it is "me, me, me, I, I, I".

Well, they ARE leftists.

Ah, look who is whining now.

"White people hate me, white people hate you, but we have to rise above it".

Yeah, I can see that bringing people together.

Except she said nothing of the sort. Why don't you watch the video and educate yourself?

Except she said nothing of the sort. Why don't you watch the video and educate yourself?
I did, thank you for posting it.

Her message remains consistent.

Where does she talk about hating white people? These are the stupid comments previous FLOTUS did not have to deal with.

I did, thank you for posting it.

Her message remains consistent.

Where does she talk about hating white people? These are the stupid comments previous FLOTUS did not have to deal with.
I don't know. That's not what I said.

Can we expect you to start lying now?

The rest of the article paints the picture of someone not whining, why was it not quoted?

In the end, she said, she realized all the negativity was just “noise.

Obama encouraged the graduates of Tuskegee, a historically black university, to overcome adversity and discrimination by staying “true to the most real, most sincere, most authentic parts of yourselves.”

People “will make assumptions about who they think you are based on their limited notion of the world,” she said. “My husband and I know how frustrating that experience can be. We’ve both felt the sting of those daily slights throughout our entire lives. … And all of that is going to be a heavy burden to carry.”

“But,” she said, “those feelings are not an excuse to just throw up our hands and give up. They are not an excuse to lose hope. To succumb to feelings of despair and anger only means that in the end, we lose.”

Context is everything.

That's your idea of "not whining"?

No, it's any reasonable person's idea of not whining and overcoming those who want to pull you down. It's the perfect message for a commencement speech.

Reasonable person? :lmao:That word describes neither you NOR Michelle Obama, but it IS fucking funny to hear you use it as though it ever possibly could.

maybe she should stop chasing the spotlight all over the country... as if we want to hear from her on top of her nasty husband

She should try staying home with her kids they might be more excited to see her. since they see so little of her. they must call the grandmother, mom. That's why we had to pay for her room and board too

The rest of the article paints the picture of someone not whining, why was it not quoted?

In the end, she said, she realized all the negativity was just “noise.

Obama encouraged the graduates of Tuskegee, a historically black university, to overcome adversity and discrimination by staying “true to the most real, most sincere, most authentic parts of yourselves.”

People “will make assumptions about who they think you are based on their limited notion of the world,” she said. “My husband and I know how frustrating that experience can be. We’ve both felt the sting of those daily slights throughout our entire lives. … And all of that is going to be a heavy burden to carry.”

“But,” she said, “those feelings are not an excuse to just throw up our hands and give up. They are not an excuse to lose hope. To succumb to feelings of despair and anger only means that in the end, we lose.”

Context is everything.

That's your idea of "not whining"?

No, it's any reasonable person's idea of not whining and overcoming those who want to pull you down. It's the perfect message for a commencement speech.

Reasonable person? :lmao:That word describes neither you NOR Michelle Obama, but it IS fucking funny to hear you use it as though it ever possibly could.

Yeah, well, I saw her complete speech, it's obvious you haven't.

Are you kidding? All she has to do is go to a Target store and the right wing media freaks the fuck out. Then you made up terrorist fist bumps, calling her a bad parent because her kids like Beyonce, constantly calling her angry, fat, ugly, really bad lip reading by the Washington Time that claimed she was insulting the flag. You ask this question in a thread about a speech that she recently gave where the right wing media is currently going apeshit about her supposed racism. Give me a break. Nancy Reagan had that stupid "Just say no" drug campaign and an astrologer. I'm sure there were unkind things said about her but racism is something she didn't have to deal with.

Can't imagine why Michelle has to whine so damned much, when she has snivelers like you to do it for her.

Hey, nothing is going to make you happy. My suggestion would be to watch the video.

Yes, I'm certain your suggestion, like all leftists, is: "Look at us! Go on, watch us and admire us!"

Somehow, though, I'm thinking that increased exposure to the privileged, sniveling elite is not going to improve my disposition.

No other presidential wife had belly ached so much about being a presidential wife. If she doesn't like it - leave. Get a divorce like any other unhappy wife does.

Watch the video, she's stating the case and it's not negative, her message is positive in the speech.

And your word for it is supposed to be proof in the affirmative of this? :eusa_eh:

It's always about race with this cow....always.

The truth is, she cares about her race more than anyone else in the country does.

There you go, proving she's a racist!

What you just quoted....is not proof. By definition it's conjecture, more commonly known as bullshit.

Who said it WAS proof, fucknut? Is English not your first language? It was an observation.

Bullshit, on the other hand, would be your belief that you have something meaningful to contribute beyond body heat.

She looks so pathetic up there giving a speech to graduates then turns it around on all ABOUT HER. and her waaa waa waaa

MY GAWD, I don't know who writes their scripts for them. but they are NOT making them look good. just showing they have no class, and both are suffering from a mental illness, Narcissistic personality disorder

and he is in charge of running country. That should be enough to scare the shit out of us

With the Obamas it is always about them, listen to a speech Barry gives it is "me, me, me, I, I, I".

Well, they ARE leftists.

That would be you.

Are you kidding? All she has to do is go to a Target store and the right wing media freaks the fuck out. Then you made up terrorist fist bumps, calling her a bad parent because her kids like Beyonce, constantly calling her angry, fat, ugly, really bad lip reading by the Washington Time that claimed she was insulting the flag. You ask this question in a thread about a speech that she recently gave where the right wing media is currently going apeshit about her supposed racism. Give me a break. Nancy Reagan had that stupid "Just say no" drug campaign and an astrologer. I'm sure there were unkind things said about her but racism is something she didn't have to deal with.

Can't imagine why Michelle has to whine so damned much, when she has snivelers like you to do it for her.

Hey, nothing is going to make you happy. My suggestion would be to watch the video.

Yes, I'm certain your suggestion, like all leftists, is: "Look at us! Go on, watch us and admire us!"

Somehow, though, I'm thinking that increased exposure to the privileged, sniveling elite is not going to improve my disposition.

Actually you should watch the video so you know what you're talking about. That should be obvious.

Well, they ARE leftists.

That would be you.
:happy-1:

What a frikken whiner

She should go do a Michal Jackson. skin bleaching, so we don't have to listen to her anymore

Both Obama's are just nasty people going around stirring up shit.

They should shut up and go back to picking cotton, after her skin bleaching, right Sasquatch?

Picking cotton? Puh-fricking-leeze. Everything's back to "black people = slavery" with you bigots. You literally are incapable of thinking or talking about any black person without coming back to that.
and remember way back in late 2008 when Chrissy Matthews was gloating over a phony poll that had Moochelles approval around 85%? as if any intelligent American were going to take that poll seriously?
I hope one of the dingbats on ABC asks Moochelle" So First Racist, Ooops, I mean, First Lady Moonchelle, I have to ask you, do you find it offensive when White People assume that all black people eat Chicken 7 nights a week, and watermelon for dessert?

What a frikken whiner

She should go do a Michal Jackson. skin bleaching, so we don't have to listen to her anymore

Both Obama's are just nasty people going around stirring up shit.

They should shut up and go back to picking cotton, after her skin bleaching, right Sasquatch?

Picking cotton? Puh-fricking-leeze. Everything's back to "black people = slavery" with you bigots. You literally are incapable of thinking or talking about any black person without coming back to that.
and remember way back in late 2008 when Chrissy Matthews was gloating over a phony poll that had Moochelles approval around 85%? as if any intelligent American were going to take that poll seriously?
I hope one of the dingbats on ABC asks Moochelle" So First Racist, Ooops, I mean, First Lady Moonchelle, I have to ask you, do you find it offensive when White People assume that all black people eat Chicken 7 nights a week, and watermelon for dessert?
Michelle also forgot to tell the crowd of applauding folks with a 35 IQ that Obama is more interested in helping Muslims than blacks, even wants to give them 50 Billion dollars and 0 dollars to help blacks get jobs.

Forum List

Back