Michelle Obama speaks of emotional toll...

Except when she talks about anything else then the OP makes sure to bring it back to her race....because she's sooooo tired of it dontchaknow

Um...yeah... it's Republicans who keep focusing on the Obama household's race.

I mean wow...

I guess the First Lady has picked up on the RW Christian's favorite pasttime....whining about how hard it is to be a Christian in America. She just tweaked it a little.

So when Democrats whine that's on Republicans. Got it

It's time to update the old joke:

joke.JPG

I have zero sympathy for the First Lady. Every night she goes to bed a millionaire. Every morning she wakes up a millionaire. Every day she lives the life of a millionaire. So why should I give a shit about her problems.

I have zero sympathy for the First Lady. Every night she goes to bed a millionaire. Every morning she wakes up a millionaire. Every day she lives the life of a millionaire. So why should I give a shit about her problems.

With some hard work, you too can be wealthy and get over your hatred for those who were able to succeed

Except when she talks about anything else then the OP makes sure to bring it back to her race....because she's sooooo tired of it dontchaknow

I mean wow...

Sarcasm and wows arent points made

OK, I'll be clearer. You are a hypocrite

LOL, don't forget, TWO faced hypocrites. let me see if I have this right: she's whining about her race but we can't talk about it...HOW about that...that's that two faced

I mean wow...

Sarcasm and wows arent points made

OK, I'll be clearer. You are a hypocrite

And you have no stance which is worse.

I don't know what that means. What don't I have a "stance" on. I find that hard to believe, I have a stance on everything

The rest of the article paints the picture of someone not whining, why was it not quoted?

In the end, she said, she realized all the negativity was just “noise.

Obama encouraged the graduates of Tuskegee, a historically black university, to overcome adversity and discrimination by staying “true to the most real, most sincere, most authentic parts of yourselves.”

People “will make assumptions about who they think you are based on their limited notion of the world,” she said. “My husband and I know how frustrating that experience can be. We’ve both felt the sting of those daily slights throughout our entire lives. … And all of that is going to be a heavy burden to carry.”

“But,” she said, “those feelings are not an excuse to just throw up our hands and give up. They are not an excuse to lose hope. To succumb to feelings of despair and anger only means that in the end, we lose.”

Context is everything.

That's your idea of "not whining"?

Her toll pales in comparison to what America has suffered under this criminal regime

Michelle Obama speaks of emotional toll of being first black first lady

a09bc_worlds-smallest-violin.jpeg

Michelle Obama gave a candid view Saturday of the challenges and emotional toll of being the country’s first black first lady.

Obama, speaking to graduates at Tuskegee University in Alabama, described insensitive media questions and derogatory remarks from political pundits that she said have kept her up at night.

“You might remember the on-stage celebratory fist bump between me and my husband after a primary win that was referred to as a ‘terrorist fist jab,’ ” she said.

“And over the years, folks have used plenty of interesting words to describe me. One said I exhibited ‘a little bit of uppity-ism.’ Another noted that I was one of my husband’s ‘cronies of color.’ Cable news once charmingly referred to me as ‘Obama’s Baby Mama.’ ”

Obama said she was subjected to a different set of expectations on the campaign trail in 2008 compared with other candidates’ wives.

“ ‘What kind of First Lady would I be? What kinds of issues would I take on?’ … The truth is, those same questions would have been posed to any candidate’s spouse,” she said.

Michelle Obama speaks of emotional toll of being first black first lady TheHill
Moochelle did forget to mention to her crowd of the uninformed that she supports Iran getting nuclear bombs that could easily work there way back to the 57 states.

What a frikken whiner

She should go do a Michal Jackson. skin bleaching, so we don't have to listen to her anymore

Both Obama's are just nasty people going around stirring up shit.

They should shut up and go back to picking cotton, after her skin bleaching, right Sasquatch?

Picking cotton? Puh-fricking-leeze. Everything's back to "black people = slavery" with you bigots. You literally are incapable of thinking or talking about any black person without coming back to that.

What a frikken whiner

She should go do a Michal Jackson. skin bleaching, so we don't have to listen to her anymore

Both Obama's are just nasty people going around stirring up shit.

They should shut up and go back to picking cotton, after her skin bleaching, right Sasquatch?

Picking cotton? Puh-fricking-leeze. Everything's back to "black people = slavery" with you bigots. You literally are incapable of thinking or talking about any black person without coming back to that.
and remember way back in late 2008 when Chrissy Matthews was gloating over a phony poll that had Moochelles approval around 85%? as if any intelligent American were going to take that poll seriously?

Forum List

Back