Michelle Obama To Be Inducted Into U.S. National Women's Hall Of Fame

Everyone has his/her opinion about the former First Lady.

The only thing that astonishes me is that it took so long to induct her.

During the next four years, we can expect President Obama and Mrs. Obama to be the recipients of many other honors.
Everyone has his/her opinion about the former traitor/treasonist First Lady.(he-man)
The only thing that astonishes me is that the 1st few bribes didnt work.
we can expect barrag O and its he-man partner to be the recipients of many other fake...politicized...communist...treasonist...mentions

This is good news.

She deserves this. She is a national treasure. Apparently some see her as one of the most influential and iconic women in the 21st century.

She has done a lot of very good in her life for a lot of people.

Wouldn't go with "national treasure" but she definitely deserves inclusion.

She is a treasure to those who finally saw someone like themselves as First Lady.

Not only that, she did good things for our nation.

This is good news.

She deserves this. She is a national treasure. Apparently some see her as one of the most influential and iconic women in the 21st century.

She is a treasure to those who finally saw someone like themselves as First Lady.

You saw yourself as a wookie???

This is good news.

She's a hag...

This is good news.

Good points.

This is good news.

Who even knew there was a Womens Hall of Fame? No one has heard of this award, but i guess we can congratulate her for it. :dunno:

I notice every time the Obamas are mentioned in a milestone such as this one the term deserve is used as opposed to earn.

Forum List

Back