Michelle Obama - Totally Middle Class/Relates With the "Little People"

First baby mamma should spend a little money to learn how to be a first lady instead of taking extravagant vacations. The American people do now owe her, she owes the American people.

This would be an example of the "class" I was talking about. Sometimes you guys are really sickening.

What do you think a First Lady is supposed to do? What do you think Michelle Obama needs to "learn"?

What makes you believe that she thinks the American people owe her? What do you think she "owes" the American people?

Why are you so outraged that Michelle Obama is behaving just like every other First Lady before her?

You are the perfect example of one who is willing to expect less of her because she is black!

First she needs to learn how to dress.

images

She should dress like a prostitute?

This would be an example of the "class" I was talking about. Sometimes you guys are really sickening.

What do you think a First Lady is supposed to do? What do you think Michelle Obama needs to "learn"?

What makes you believe that she thinks the American people owe her? What do you think she "owes" the American people?

Why are you so outraged that Michelle Obama is behaving just like every other First Lady before her?

You are the perfect example of one who is willing to expect less of her because she is black!

First she needs to learn how to dress.

images

She should dress like a prostitute?

She allready does...a cheap one.

Michelle_Obama_93.jpg

So some affirmative action good and some bad?
Maybe? Seems the unions had a hard time complying with affirmative action.

"One of the United States' first major applications of affirmative action, the Philadelphia Plan, was enacted by the Nixon administration in 1969. The Revised Philadelphia Plan was controversial for its use of strict quotas and timetables to combat the institutionalized discrimination in the hiring practices of Philadelphia's skilled trade unions."
Affirmative action in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yes 40+ years ago even getting a union job was tough for minorities luckily that has changed.

Has it? Really? Black unemployment 2013, 13.2%. Black unemployment 1969 4.2%.

:/

"One of the United States' first major applications of affirmative action, the Philadelphia Plan, was enacted by the Nixon administration in 1969. The Revised Philadelphia Plan was controversial for its use of strict quotas and timetables to combat the institutionalized discrimination in the hiring practices of Philadelphia's skilled trade unions."

Yes 40+ years ago even getting a union job was tough for minorities luckily that has changed.

The current stat has to do with employment in general and not union jobs in particular.

Black unemployment wasn't even computed in 1969, all minorities were just lumped into one category.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...jIoYjlbRILgKuSA&bvm=bv.48175248,d.aWc&cad=rja

"Black and other minorities" was 6.4% in 1969 - more than double that of whites at 3.1%.

It doesn't matter, there are thousands of pictures of her in ugly ill fitting clothes. Excuse me if I don't care to flip through them. It is disgusting.

And you CLEARLY expect less of her because she is BLACK. Doesn't get more declasse than that!

I don't expect anything from the First Lady.

Apparently, you expect her to be white, since aside from racial differences, Michelle Obama has acted identical to every other First Lady in the last hundred years.

I expect her to dress and behave like a First Lady.

You mean like a white women.

She is definitely dressed like Aunt Jemima in that pic. Too bad I gotta wait 46 more hours to neg you again.

You compare the First Lady to Aunt Jemima and then say I need to be negged.

You are such a racist "___________".

"if you say something about someone you should back it up"....rDean said that...keep dancing Dean .....like you usually do.....or maybe you will run from this thread too....like you usually do.....

Sorry man, when I see one of your posts, my eyes slide over it. I didn't even read this post. I just can't bring myself to give you any attention. I felt bad for not telling you. You keep following me around and yapping for attention. Republican Lt. Governor Andre Bauer said poor people are like animals, if you feed them they will breed. He actually made me think of you. An attention hog. Bye now.

"if you say something about someone you should back it up"....rDean said that...keep dancing Dean .....like you usually do.....or maybe you will run from this thread too....like you usually do.....

Sorry man, when I see one of your posts, my eyes slide over it. I didn't even read this post. I just can't bring myself to give you any attention. I felt bad for not telling you. You keep following me around and yapping for attention. Republican Lt. Governor Andre Bauer said poor people are like animals, if you feed them they will breed. He actually made me think of you. An attention hog. Bye now.

same here. He's a real piece of..... work "that one" ;) Never really took the time to read his stuff either.

Dean you made a statement about me.....so in other words.....you cant back it up.....that makes you what you said i was.....Dean not backing up what he says,even though he is always telling us how he does,and everyone else doesnt......your a dishonest Asswipe Dean.....like i have been telling you for a few years now....thanks for once again....proving me right.....oh and "Dottie" .....does Deans ass taste that good?......

same here. He's a real piece of..... work "that one" ;) Never really took the time to read his stuff either.

yea thats why both of you always seem to reply.....right "Dottie".....try kissing Deans other cheek....you are leaving a lip print on the one your sucking on now.....

Or, you know, domestic nutrition and women's rights.

still have no idea what this is supposed to mean.

She isn't growing any damn garden. All she is doing is furthering her husband's agenda to get a seat in the UN. And she is sucking up every taxpayer dollar she can for extravagant travel. Why isn't she using it to help all those 'hungry, malnourished' American children she is so worried about. She is as transparent as glass. Now, I have other things to do. So you and doctor pork chop can mix it up without me.

You are as transparent as glass, not Michelle Obama.

Your hatred of her isn't based on her actions as First Lady.

You didn't seem to mind my calling Mamie Eisenhower a dowdy old hag, which she was. She was also white. And you wouldn't even BE in this thread if it were about Laura Bush. Can dis white all you want, that's pretty racist..............just sayin' doctor pork chop.

She isn't growing any damn garden. All she is doing is furthering her husband's agenda to get a seat in the UN. And she is sucking up every taxpayer dollar she can for extravagant travel. Why isn't she using it to help all those 'hungry, malnourished' American children she is so worried about. She is as transparent as glass. Now, I have other things to do. So you and doctor pork chop can mix it up without me.

You didn't seem to mind my calling Mamie Eisenhower a dowdy old hag, which she was. She was also white. And you wouldn't even BE in this thread if it were about Laura Bush. Can dis white all you want, that's pretty racist..............just sayin' doctor pork chop.

Basing your argument on what you think I would do in some hypothetical situation is pretty silly.

Not to mention, I've said absolutely nothing about race.

Basing your argument on what you think I would do in some hypothetical situation is pretty silly.

Not to mention, I've said absolutely nothing about race.

Whether or not you said the word, every post you have made on this thread has been to that end.

And you didn't say anything regarding what I said earlier about Mamie Eisenhower. Now, let's see here, what is the BIG difference in the two besides age and party? Hmmm........ whatcoulditbe? whatcoulditbe?

I think MO dresses like a pig. She has money, hell she gets money from the taxpayers for all her extravagant free travel. She could at least use some or it to make the effort to be well dressed.

AND BTW; she is a licensed attorney, and as such IS a public figure.

Forum List

Back