Michelle Obama - Totally Middle Class/Relates With the "Little People"

First baby mamma should spend a little money to learn how to be a first lady instead of taking extravagant vacations. The American people do now owe her, she owes the American people.

This would be an example of the "class" I was talking about. Sometimes you guys are really sickening.

What do you think a First Lady is supposed to do? What do you think Michelle Obama needs to "learn"?

What makes you believe that she thinks the American people owe her? What do you think she "owes" the American people?

Why are you so outraged that Michelle Obama is behaving just like every other First Lady before her?

You are the perfect example of one who is willing to expect less of her because she is black!

First she needs to learn how to dress.

images

Then she might think about doing something that first ladies do. Examples to follow: Jackie who had a sense of history and did a lot of work on AMERICA's White House, or Eleanor Roosevelt who tried to do something about illiteracy in America. I mean, seriously, the ones of her own political leaning did a more than adequate job.

Michelle Obama? She has the White House lawn dug up and plants a 'garden,' and I use the term loosely, which the White House staff has to tend. And she spends the rest of the time spending American taxpayer's money on extravagant travel WITHOUT the president.

I do not agree with the person who said she is a pig. She is not a pig. She is a HOG!

Oh my God, you're right, she should learn to "dress white".

You are the perfect example of one who is willing to expect less of her because she is black!

images

Then she might think about doing something that first ladies do. Examples to follow: Jackie who had a sense of history and did a lot of work on AMERICA's White House, or Eleanor Roosevelt who tried to do something about illiteracy in America. I mean, seriously, the ones of her own political leaning did a more than adequate job.

Michelle Obama? She has the White House lawn dug up and plants a 'garden' and I use the term loosely, which the White House staff has to tend. And she spends the rest of the time spending American taxpayer's money on extravagant travel WITHOUT the president.

I do not agree with the person who said she is a pig. She is not a pig. She is a HOG!

She's very active in global women's rights as well and with programs such as AWEP. Eating healthier and women's rights have been big causes for her.

Not really her fault that they aren't on your list of acceptable social concerns.

And with that she is helping her husband run for the UN, a personal agenda and not an American agenda. Travel, expensive travel, has been her biggest 'cause.'

Go away. I want Sunni back.

Last edited:
This would be an example of the "class" I was talking about. Sometimes you guys are really sickening.

What do you think a First Lady is supposed to do? What do you think Michelle Obama needs to "learn"?

What makes you believe that she thinks the American people owe her? What do you think she "owes" the American people?

Why are you so outraged that Michelle Obama is behaving just like every other First Lady before her?

images

Michelle Obama? She has the White House lawn dug up and plants a 'garden,' and I use the term loosely, which the White House staff has to tend. And she spends the rest of the time spending American taxpayer's money on extravagant travel WITHOUT the president.

She is definitely dressed like Aunt Jemima in that pic. Too bad I gotta wait 46 more hours to neg you again.

First baby mamma should spend a little money to learn how to be a first lady instead of taking extravagant vacations. The American people do now owe her, she owes the American people.

images

That picture is photoshopped. But you knew that, right?

snopes.com: Michelle Obama's Derriere

Michelle Obama? She has the White House lawn dug up and plants a 'garden' and I use the term loosely, which the White House staff has to tend. And she spends the rest of the time spending American taxpayer's money on extravagant travel WITHOUT the president.

Michelle Obama has done a tremendous amount of work involving childhood nutrition. At least as much as any other first lady has with their pet causes.

You must have forgotten all the threads "outraged" that she was "controlling" what people ate.

She's a much better person than you are, judging from your posts in this thread. At least she has a whole lot more class.

Post them.

don't ask me. NoNukes was the one that claimed Bush got into Harvard graduate school with a C average. Ask him where he came up with that info.

Sorry, I read this part, "However, as shown we do have Bush's transcripts." and thought it meant something.

"as shown"
as in NoNukes post that shows Bush's C average transcripts
You mean that NoNukes was wrong about Bush's average grades?

images

Michelle Obama has done a tremendous amount of work involving childhood nutrition. At least as much as any other first lady has with their pet causes.

You must have forgotten all the threads "outraged" that she was "controlling" what people ate.

She's a much better person than you are, judging from your posts in this thread. At least she has a whole lot more class.

It doesn't matter, there are thousands of pictures of her in ugly ill fitting clothes. Excuse me if I don't care to flip through them. It is disgusting.

And you CLEARLY expect less of her because she is BLACK. Doesn't get more declasse than that!

And with that she is helping her husband run for the UN, a personal agenda and not an American agenda. Travel, expensive travel, has been her biggest 'cause.'

Or, you know, domestic nutrition and women's rights.

still have no idea what this is supposed to mean.

She isn't growing any damn garden. All she is doing is furthering her husband's agenda to get a seat in the UN. And she is sucking up every taxpayer dollar she can for extravagant travel. Why isn't she using it to help all those 'hungry, malnourished' American children she is so worried about. She is as transparent as glass. Now, I have other things to do. So you and doctor pork chop can mix it up without me.

Last edited:

images

It doesn't matter, there are thousands of pictures of her in ugly ill fitting clothes. Excuse me if I don't care to flip through them. It is disgusting.

And you CLEARLY expect less of her because she is BLACK. Doesn't get more declasse than that!

I don't expect anything from the First Lady.

Apparently, you expect her to be white, since aside from racial differences, Michelle Obama has acted identical to every other First Lady in the last hundred years.

She isn't growing any damn garden. All she is doing is furthering her husband's agenda to get a seat in the UN. And she is sucking up every taxpayer dollar she can for extravagant travel. Why isn't she using it to help all those 'hungry, mal nourishe3d' American children she is so worried about. She is as transparent as glass. Now, I have other things to do. So you and doctor pork chop can mix it up without me.

Running away won't make you any less wrong dear.

Or, you know, domestic nutrition and women's rights.

still have no idea what this is supposed to mean.

She isn't growing any damn garden. All she is doing is furthering her husband's agenda to get a seat in the UN. And she is sucking up every taxpayer dollar she can for extravagant travel. Why isn't she using it to help all those 'hungry, malnourished' American children she is so worried about. She is as transparent as glass. Now, I have other things to do. So you and doctor pork chop can mix it up without me.

You are as transparent as glass, not Michelle Obama.

Your hatred of her isn't based on her actions as First Lady.

images

She is definitely dressed like Aunt Jemima in that pic. Too bad I gotta wait 46 more hours to neg you again.

You compare the First Lady to Aunt Jemima and then say I need to be negged.

You are such a racist "___________".

That's what these right wing string beans hate.

Last edited by a moderator:

"if you say something about someone you should back it up"....rDean said that...keep dancing Dean .....like you usually do.....or maybe you will run from this thread too....like you usually do.....

I notice the nut job connies love negging and sending nasty comments, says a lot about their bitter personalities.

"if you say something about someone you should back it up"....rDean said that...keep dancing Dean .....like you usually do.....or maybe you will run from this thread too....like you usually do.....

Lying again? This post proves it.

I notice the nut job connies love negging and sending nasty comments, says a lot about their bitter personalities.

They don't even know they're racist. Making this comparison:

michelle_obama300.jpg
29390-aunt_jemima_s_every_bite.jpg

Then they say, we aren't racist all wide eyed as if they actually believe it. Well, they aren't that good at acting.

It is a shame that people like her that get into Yale because of family connections and who lived off of trust funds from wealth gained by their ancestors many many years ago pretend to have a connection to the middle class.

Hey watch it. Your talking about dubya bush, romney, the koch brothers too.

Lying again? This post proves it.

Dean why are you avoiding the challenge i made to you?.....afraid you might be taking off again for 2 weeks?....come on....you say you back everything up.....let me prove to you that you dont so we can get rid of you for 2 weeks again.....come on Dean....back up your bullshit....for once....

Forum List

Back