Michelle O's tyrannical lunch program dumped by NY Schools

I am going to call bs on the sack lunch check. Two reasons, first these people are poor and probably not making sack lunches to begin with. Second, every reference to food in the sources is specific to a program and a school providing it at some cost. Never states an outside food source that is brought to the school by a student. It does mention local control, so I guess there could be a liberal food Nazi district.
Then...why are they having kids?

Perhaps they had the kids before the economy totally sucked.........and perhaps before the prices of the essential items kept on going up up and away...................

Why are they having kids..........Sex............dang you didn't know that...........LOL

Thanks for being a good parent smarter than the average bear. It is a challenge these days. Hey look at us talking and neither one acting like a moron. Who knew?

Two of my kids teach school now. Responsible parents are the key and granting entitlements does little to motivate them to change. Tie free lunch to parents learning about healthy diets? Documenting they provide them at home through WIC?

How about telling these complaining parents to volunteer at their school's cafeteria once in awhile and try to help things?

Fucking complaining losers.

Thanks for being a good parent smarter than the average bear. It is a challenge these days. Hey look at us talking and neither one acting like a moron. Who knew?

I wish more parents understood that being a good parent makes your kid's chances of success so much better, or many of them understand , they just don't care.

This is, in fact, not the doing of Michelle Obama. This is the doing of every single U.S. Senator, Democrat and Republican, because all of them voted in favor of S3307, or the Healthy, Hunger-Free Kids Act of 2010. Mitch McConnell voted for this. Rand Paul voted for this. Ted Cruz voted for this. All of those horrible Wrongpublican bigots in the Senate you conservatards worship approved this, in a fleeting moment of sanity.

And in the House: http://clerk.house.gov/evs/2010/roll603.xml

Look at the Wrongpublicans who voted in favor of it. They include Walter B. Jones, who represents numerous military bases across North Carolina. The USMC's largest base falls within his Congressional district, and of course, thousands upon thousands of his loyal voting constituents are military veterans. Despite this, Jones voted for the "No Bake Sales for Veterans Act".

Magneto could use the irony here to slaughter millions.
Well, THAT left a mark. :lol:
On who?? Every demoncrat but one voted for it.. It came back and bit systyr in her nice pretty ass..

Tell me more about the beauty of my posterior.

The fact that most Democrats voted for it proves only that they recognized it was a great idea. The fact that most Wrongpublicans voted against it proves that they're racist.
Beautiful and sweet ♥

As to the racist white republicrat regime.. I defer to KKK Byrd.. may God rest his pointy hatted soul
You mean the dead guy that kept getting voted into office by W. Virginia because he kept bringing jobs to that state? That guy?

Nahh, I meant that racist fuck KKKByrd who called black people the n word.
Oh...I'm sure you're all broke up about that.

Two of my kids teach school now. Responsible parents are the key and granting entitlements does little to motivate them to change. Tie free lunch to parents learning about healthy diets? Documenting they provide them at home through WIC?

How about telling these complaining parents to volunteer at their school's cafeteria once in awhile and try to help things?

You want them to cook meth when the kids get home?

I am going to call bs on the sack lunch check. Two reasons, first these people are poor and probably not making sack lunches to begin with. Second, every reference to food in the sources is specific to a program and a school providing it at some cost. Never states an outside food source that is brought to the school by a student. It does mention local control, so I guess there could be a liberal food Nazi district.

Perhaps they had the kids before the economy totally sucked.........and perhaps before the prices of the essential items kept on going up up and away...................

Why are they having kids..........Sex............dang you didn't know that...........LOL
But not being able to feed your kid a brown bag lunch? C'mon......

You want them to cook meth when the kids get home?

Well I guess they may as well teach their fat, stupid, lazy offspring a trade.
:D

My interpretation of the bolded quotes is that they aren't going to pack bag lunches if the meals are free at school anyway................

This is the music I'm listening to now................Haven't heard this one in a while............

My interpretation of the bolded quotes is that they aren't going to pack bag lunches if the meals are free at school anyway................

Exactly.

"why use da foodstamps to pack a lunch if da school lunch is free?"

stupid fucks actually believe just because THEY don't pay anything that it is free

It is free to them, it is the middle class who can pay and gets to pay 2.5 times (60% of school kids qualify for the freebies).

Exactly.

"why use da foodstamps to pack a lunch if da school lunch is free?"

stupid fucks actually believe just because THEY don't pay anything that it is free

Nothing Free which is a major malfunction with our country today and it is destructive.

It is free to them, it is the middle class who can pay and gets to pay 2.5 times (60% of school kids qualify for the freebies).

And this law causes the middle class to pay more again...........So much for helping the middle class with this law..........It's more spending we can't afford.

And this law causes the middle class to pay more again...........So much for helping the middle class with this law..........It's more spending we can't afford.

Man , anyone who believed Obama was EVER for the middle class is a damned fool.

I don't qualify for shit free

Fucking $247K combined income...................

Life's harsh bro.

That is an excuse............The Gov't continues to make us pay for things we don't agree with and it is absolutely taking from one American and giving it to another.........I don't have a problem with it all but it is excessive to lunacy now.

Man , anyone who believed Obama was EVER for the middle class is a damned fool.

I never voted for him, and understand that we have two parties same result..........Yep. TAXED ENOUGH ALREADY. I support the TEA PARTY and want the status quo gone.

Forum List

Back