Michelle Wolf is a **** and her skit shows why our democracy is failing

Immigrants continue to be cruelly deported.
PR still struggles w/o power.
Americans continue to be murdered by high-powered assault rifles.
Public education is under attack.
So is the health of our air, water & people.

But what they’re really angry about is a mean comedian.

LOL, complaining about Puerto Rico struggling without power, but isn't that a state rights issue????????????? I mean I thought you said that, no?????????????

Obama deported immigrants too, do you think Obama was cruel?

Flint started in 2014, what was Obama doing all those years, eh?
Respecting States Rights?

Well, I don't know?

Dean spoke of Trump ignoring Flint too much.

But, why would there be a Flint disaster post Obama, if Obama was the first to have the Flint disaster under him?

Maybe you should go have a talk with Dean?
Did my post go over your head? It’s not a Federal issue, it’s a Michigan issue. "Conservatives" constantly bitch about the Feds interfering in State business. That is until Obama leaves it to Michigan to fix the mess that they, all by themselves, made. Then it’s his fault for not superseding State authority.

1.) Well, if it's a Michigan issue, why did Dean make a big deal of Trump not supporting Flint?

2.) I'm not really a Conservative, and don't support small government, In fact I'm more of a Fascist, did that one go over your head?
Because Congress, as the people’s representatives, can allocate funding, or better, loans to Michigan. The Republican Congress refused to do anything that could be seen as a success for Obama. If trump asked them to help, they would.

LOL, complaining about Puerto Rico struggling without power, but isn't that a state rights issue????????????? I mean I thought you said that, no?????????????

Puerto Rico is not a state, dumbass.

Flint started in 2014, what was Obama doing all those years, eh?

Well, I don't know?

But, why would there be a Flint disaster post Obama, if Obama was the first to have the Flint disaster under him?

Did my post go over your head? It’s not a Federal issue, it’s a Michigan issue. "Conservatives" constantly bitch about the Feds interfering in State business. That is until Obama leaves it to Michigan to fix the mess that they, all by themselves, made. Then it’s his fault for not superseding State authority.

1.) Well, if it's a Michigan issue, why did Dean make a big deal of Trump not supporting Flint?

2.) I'm not really a Conservative, and don't support small government, In fact I'm more of a Fascist, did that one go over your head?
Because Congress, as the people’s representatives, can allocate funding, or better, loans to Michigan. The Republican Congress refused to do anything that could be seen as a success for Obama. If trump asked them to help, they would.

Haha, wishy-washy much?

Oh it's a state rights issue, no it's not, yes it is, no it's not.. HAHAHA.

Oh my goodness...

Democracy is over-rated, because a lot of people are dumb.
This stupid bitch helped deliver 2018.

Miketx, expressing his moronic belief that this roast is going to make a difference in the elections, lol. It will be forgotten halfway through this week.
It is just another example of the failed left and the failed media. You failed as well.

I failed? At what, exactly?

Being a human being.

Puerto Rico is not a state, dumbass.

So, Puerto Rico doesn't have a government body, or centralized government, really?

Well, I don't know?

Haha, wishy-washy much?

Oh my goodness...
It’s not a state. How fucking stupid are you? It has none of the rights or the responsibilities of a state. It’s under the control of the US Federal government.

Speaking of water and going over heads, here is a solution for the many welfare-dependent residents of Flint :
83534-004-1962B815.jpg

Well, I don't know?

Haha, wishy-washy much?

Oh my goodness...
It’s not a state. How fucking stupid are you? It has none of the rights or the responsibilities of a state. It’s under the control of the US Federal government.

Puerto Rico is a state, in that it has a loose government body.

But, it's not really a more, or less an integrated U.S.A state like the 50 states, but rather remains more of a loosely related U.S.A territory.

You're clearly very desperate, and dumb, with severe OCD, and ODD issues.

This is a really weird thread consolidation. I'm not getting how the two relate.

Sarah certainly didn't find Wolf's repeated statements that Sarah is a liar very amusing. I wondered if she would throw down her napkin and leave; that's how disgusted she seemed.
It must be nice to live in the WH bubble and never get insulted to your face. Although Wolf's remarks about her weren't funny, they weren't THAT offensive. Sarah has no funny bone.
It never ceases to amaze me how some think nastiness is "funny", but have a human being face and pretend to be one.
Who's laughing, Gracie?
Obviously you are.

Not sure where you got that. I watched and tried to see the funny, but a voice like nails on a chalkboard combined with retarded leftist meme jokes just really was crude and sucked.

Picture the crudeness of STTAB combined with a leftist lemming mindset, delivered by ..that woman's voice.

That skit was just like summertime: No class. -Bill Cosby

Last edited:
Libbies resort to one guy wearing one t-shirt as the same as a lengthy diatribe that goes out to millions
It is most surely true that liberals are fact empty and feelings filled

Last edited:
Democracy is over-rated, because a lot of people are dumb.

Miketx, expressing his moronic belief that this roast is going to make a difference in the elections, lol. It will be forgotten halfway through this week.
It is just another example of the failed left and the failed media. You failed as well.

Being a human being.

That makes no sense.

Being a human being.

That makes no sense.
If you weren't a failure it would.

The first time in a quite a while I got to laugh. Too much tRump losing in the news makes for a very dull life. I hope there is another good comedy on the tube soon. And i do not mean Sarah's daily crap sling.

Libbies resort to one guy wearing one t-shirt as the same as a lengthy diatribe that goes out to millions

what about the constant narrative the right spewed as Trump called Obama a foreign agent? or painting parkland students 'crisis actors' ? or FLOTUS Michelle a tranny

~S~

Forum List

Back