Michigan about to be lost to republicans for a generation

YES A WAR ON LABOR. Are you completely stupid or just working up to it? If you don't believe there is an all-out corporate war on labor, just answer this one simple question that I cannot seem to get any retarded, myopic right-winger to answer, and it is this:

Why, for the last 30 years, despite record productivity reported by corporations, and record profits with less employees, have workers' salaries stagnated (and now are in decline)? Why? The whole premise of the "trickle down" lie was that everyone would prosper when the rich prosper and get tax breaks and the like. Didn't happen did it? You don't call that a war on labor? What do you call it?

Last edited:
When employment rises, and revenues to the state increase do to the Job Growth Right to work will surely bring. They 3/4ths of us who are not in Unions will reward the Republicans in power, by keeping them there.

The new jobs will be low-paying McJobs with no benefits. If the companies have their way, like Wal-Mart, the government will end up subsidising their health care, housing and food stamps. Good luck with that revenue.

YES A WAR ON LABOR. Are you completely stupid or just working up to it? If you don't believe there is an all-out corporate war on labor, just answer this one simple question that I cannot seem to get any retarded, myopic right-winger to answer and it is this:

Why, for the last 30 years, despite record productivity reported by corporations, and record profits with less employees, have workers' salaries stagnated (and now are in decline)? Why? The whole premise of the "trickle down" lie was that everyone would prosper when the rich prosper and get tax breaks and the like. Didn't happen did it? You don't call that a war on labor? What do you call it?
Irrespective of the fact that you have made several unsubstantiated claims, I am pro-choice, pro freedom, and pro worker. I also believe in equal rights for all and equal protection under the law. I'm sure the Founders did, too. That sure looks like war to me. :lol:

When employment rises, and revenues to the state increase do to the Job Growth Right to work will surely bring. They 3/4ths of us who are not in Unions will reward the Republicans in power, by keeping them there.

The new jobs will be low-paying McJobs with no benefits. If the companies have their way, like Wal-Mart, the government will end up subsidising their health care, housing and food stamps. Good luck with that revenue.

Try to get this through our thick skull. There are a large number of people looking for work in Michigan right now. We need jobs. When you have more looker than jobs the market is employer friendly. In order to command higher wages, you need to grow jobs. That is what the intent of right to work is. Once you create a situation where there are fewer job seekers and more jobs, the wages go up.

You seem perfectly content to just leave them all on total assistance. Please defend that position.

YES A WAR ON LABOR. Are you completely stupid or just working up to it? If you don't believe there is an all-out corporate war on labor, just answer this one simple question that I cannot seem to get any retarded, myopic right-winger to answer, and it is this:

I just saw some laborers getting rounded up in the back of a Deuce and a half.

Workers' salaries have not stagnated. That is a statistical lie. The biggest enemy of workers is higher productivity.

Workers' salaries have not stagnated. That is a statistical lie. The biggest enemy of workers is higher productivity.
wow apparently math and reasoning arent your strong suits.

slide_248050_1459701_free.jpg

slide_248050_1459716_free.jpg

slide_248050_1459747_free.jpg

yup totally lies there.

News flash Left. There's been almost a depression going on the last four years. When 9 million people lose their jobs, household income goes down for some unexpainable reason. Your attempt to link it to unions is truly one of the most pathetic leaps of logic in months here.

Just as in housing, there is an equalibrim in the percentage of people that will be middle class. The left's attempts to expand that are a big reason we are facing such a dramatic decline currently.

Last edited:
your answer doesnt address business that are already unionized, which is the point of this entire thread, nor does it point to specific legislation either on the table or on the books.

your example though would be the one case that someone could be forced to join a union, however they still do have a choice in the matter. no one is holding a gun to their head in order to stay with that employer. but then again this is not a piece of proposed legislation, or piece of legislation that is already on the books. your statement just clarifies what is already in the rules of unionization.

then again if you the worker are that against unions, it then becomes your job to convince your other coworkers of the same. however on average union workers make 27% more than non union workers.

its amazing that the right is so against higher wages for workers.
I want every individual to make the choice to join the union or not.

You want the majority of a company's employees to make that choice for the minority.

And you see nothing wrong with it.
this is an employee's choice already, you just fail to understand this. there is no law on the books that requires all shops to be union nor is there any proposed legislation to do so. if you dont want to work for a union find a non union job.
You keep saying that...and then you object to me saying you're anti-freedom. :cool:

Someone else made that claim in another thread. I asked for evidence.

None was given.

Now it's your turn. Prove the new jobs in RTW states are McJobs. And union website propaganda is not allowed.

News flash Left. There's been almost a depression going on the last four years. When 9 million people lose their jobs, household income goes down for some unexpainable reason. Your attempt to link it to unions is truly one of the most pathetic leaps of logic in months here.

Just as in housing, there is an equalibrim in the percentage of people that will be middle class. The left's attempts to expand that are a big reason we are facing such a dramatic decline currently.

Yes, how DARE we have a middle class! We need to totally put a stop to that shit.

We should all be happy working for a pittance that the wealthy give us, dammit!

wow apparently math and reasoning arent your strong suits.

slide_248050_1459701_free.jpg

slide_248050_1459716_free.jpg

slide_248050_1459747_free.jpg

yup totally lies there.

Yes, statistical lies. You doubtless dont know the difference. Note that your chart measures "household income." What is "household income"? It is total income from everyone in the household. When the economy improves and junior moves out of mom's basement, household income drops because the original household doesn't have junior's income and junior constitutes his own household. But would anyone say that represents a negative?
And quoting HuffPo is so RDean.

It's the economy, stupid.

Not extortion of money from workers to pay a dinosaur.

Someone else made that claim in another thread. I asked for evidence.

None was given.

Now it's your turn. Prove the new jobs in RTW states are McJobs. And union website propaganda is not allowed.
I live in a right to work state (Virginia) and my county has the second highest median income in the nation. In fact, the top three highest median income counties are in my state and my state has five counties in the top ten median income counties in the nation. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_highest-income_counties_in_the_United_States

Years ago when I worked at Celanese, our main plants were in Texas (Corpus and Pampa). The labor at both plants was paid higher than their union counterparts in other non right to work states. Celanese only wanted the best and they paid them well to keep those employees.

Last edited:

Yes, how DARE we have a middle class! We need to totally put a stop to that shit.

We should all be happy working for a pittance that the wealthy give us, dammit!

Enjoying your strawman? Read with comprehension hack.

I want every individual to make the choice to join the union or not.

You want the majority of a company's employees to make that choice for the minority.

And you see nothing wrong with it.
this is an employee's choice already, you just fail to understand this. there is no law on the books that requires all shops to be union nor is there any proposed legislation to do so. if you dont want to work for a union find a non union job.
You keep saying that...and then you object to me saying you're anti-freedom. :cool:
how is giving people the choice anti-freedom?

how is giving people the choice anti-freedom?
Do you contradict yourself on a regular basis or just in this thread?

Forum List

Back