Migrant kids outperform local kids

NOt to mention that obvious truism that working longer hours on one thing leaves fewer hours for everything else.

Oh yeah, that Pokemon Go isn't going to play itself! Lazy piece of shit.

Play is valuable. For Children AND adults.

If someone is asking you to work 60 or 80 hours a week in order to "get ahead" that person is a sadistic asshole.

Fuck them.

The whiny motto of a lazy, good-for-nothing, slackass piece of shit. ^^^^

So, you are against play for children? They should be working hard to compete?

You are against play for adults? They should be working to succeed?

And that sounds like the life you want for yourself and for the rest of your fellow citizens?

Foreign invasion: imports, transplants change auto industry forever

"Imported automobiles and those built by foreign manufacturers in the U.S. (commonly known as transplants) have had a tremendous impact on the domestic industry. By spurring further competition for the U.S. Big Three and raising quality standards, imports and transplants changed the U.S. industry forever."

So, what was the benefits to Americans?

Do we have more manufacturing jobs now than before the "invasion"?

Has our Balance of Trade improved?

YOu have failed to demonstrate that increased competition has any benefit to either the UK as in the OP, or America......

I have pointed out over and over and over again how the competitive nature of our university system has produced by far the greatest universities in the world, to which the best and the brightest from around the world flock every year. You keep ignoring this fact because your motivation is to defend your lazy weakness.

The topic is INCREASED competition, caused by asian immigrants.

And you have demonstrated no benefit from that.

The vast majority of your posts have been unsupported general positive sounding assertions about competition.

The rest has been unsupported assumptions and insults about me.

You've done NOTHING to actually defend your position on it's merits.

umSCC2A.jpg

From my first post in this thread, post #42

"Great. More competition for college and higher end careers.

Tell me how that benefits you brits?"

Also, right above your post in this small portion of the thread.

"YOu have failed to demonstrate that increased competition has any benefit to either the UK as in the OP, or America......"

You are the one that keeps pretending the choice is between NO COMPETITION and COMPETITION TO THE MAX.
You seem to be arguing in favour of less skilled Doctors operating on you. I want the best, Dont care where they come from.

"While striving to win, children learn about teamwork, leadership and sportsmanship, all of which can contribute to their development as solid citizens."

Sports Teach Kids Valuable Lessons - NYTimes.com

And Little League has been doing that since 1939.

Please explain why we need to increase competition in order to teach those same lessons that it has been teaching for almost one hundred years.

If some asshole starts forcing the children to practice 2 hours a day so they can win more, is that they type of thing we want to SPREAD or to shut down?

Clusters and the New Economics of Competition

"Today’s economic map of the world is dominated by what I call clusters: critical masses—in one place—of unusual competitive success in particular fields. Clusters are a striking feature of virtually every national, regional, state, and even metropolitan economy, especially in more economically advanced nations. Silicon Valley and Hollywood may be the world’s best-known clusters. Clusters are not unique, however; they are highly typical—and therein lies a paradox: the enduring competitive advantages in a global economy lie increasingly in local things—knowledge, relationships, motivation—that distant rivals cannot match."

Nothing in there supports your case for stupidly hard work as the ideal form of competition.

YOu have failed to demonstrate that increased competition has any benefit to either the UK as in the OP, or America......

I have pointed out over and over and over again how the competitive nature of our university system has produced by far the greatest universities in the world, to which the best and the brightest from around the world flock every year. You keep ignoring this fact because your motivation is to defend your lazy weakness.

The vast majority of your posts have been unsupported general positive sounding assertions about competition.

umSCC2A.jpg

"YOu have failed to demonstrate that increased competition has any benefit to either the UK as in the OP, or America......"

You are the one that keeps pretending the choice is between NO COMPETITION and COMPETITION TO THE MAX.
You seem to be arguing in favour of less skilled Doctors operating on you. I want the best, Dont care where they come from.

NOpe. I'm arguing that native born brits have all the human potential they need and that bringing in competition to reduce opportunity for native born brits is NOT to the benefit of Brits, either the UK citizens who don't get to be doctors, nor to the patients who have a doctor who scored slightly higher on his SAT scores.

It is a simple and clear point.

I wish there was a chance that you would seriously and honestly reply to it, but I know that there is not.

So, you are against play for children? They should be working hard to compete?.....

Competition is part of play for children. They figure this out all by themselves unless lazy douchebags like you impose your 'a trophy for everyone' bloodless mediocrity on them.

You are weak and lazy. You wouldn't last five minutes in a state of nature.

YOu are the one here that is refusing to engage in a competitive debate on the issue, instead relaying mostly on unsupported assertions and personal attacks.

So, you are against play for children? They should be working hard to compete?.....

Competition is part of play for children. They figure this out all by themselves unless lazy douchebags like you impose your 'a trophy for everyone' bloodless mediocrity on them.

I agree, competition is PART of play for children.

I have a old friend i saw recently.

She was telling me about how her daughter was involved in competitive gymnastics.

She enjoyed it. SHe worked hard. Lots of practice during school years, expensive camp during the summer.

The she started getting joint issues.

My friend had to pull her from the sport because she was hurting herself in her attempt to compete.

umSCC2A.jpg

NOpe. I'm arguing that native born brits have all the human potential they need and that bringing in competition to reduce opportunity for native born brits is NOT to the benefit of Brits, either the UK citizens who don't get to be doctors, nor to the patients who have a doctor who scored slightly higher on his SAT scores.

I wish there was a chance that you would seriously and honestly reply to it, but I know that there is not.
The evidence does not support that.
Having come across you before I suspect that your concerns over childrens welfare are secondary to your bigoted hatred of immigrants.
Just saying.

umSCC2A.jpg

Having come across you before I suspect that your concerns over childrens welfare are secondary to your bigoted hatred of immigrants.
Just saying.

What evidence?

Oh, and

Just saying.

What evidence?

Oh, and

10% of all British healthcare professionals are immigrants.
There are reasons for that but essentially we dont produce enough people with the ability or desire to do these jobs.

Just saying.

What evidence?

Oh, and

10% of all British healthcare professionals are immigrants.
There are reasons for that but essentially we dont produce enough people with the ability or desire to do these jobs.

I find that hard to credit.

What are those reasons you speak of?

[.....

You are against play for adults? They should be working to succeed?....

06ef479a981912dae1838cd67ccd0ccc4bcf53967ed5d1a2f34e270ffadc213d.jpg

So, you do think that adults should be all work and no play.

Screw that shit.

I went camping over the weekend. It was fun. I saw old friends. We sat around and played card games and drank wine.

It was fun.

You're just the kind of flaccid loser the democrat party needs. You can go on bullshit fabricated disability, lay around your obamapartment getting drunk and high on 'medicinal' substances, and make calls on your obamaphone to your fellow lazy good-for-nothings.

Forum List

Back