Migrant kids outperform local kids

Maybe it would be very bad if an American went into the U.K advocating for Islamisation and personal rights and freedoms to be world wide?

There is a lady who works at the place I go to Monday through Fridays. She seems like a nice American lady, well at least she appears to be American, and she seems as if she would highly advocate and endorse all forms of integration in America. But oddly, she is a cigarette smoker.

RACE - The Power of an Illusion | PBS

Is the 'race' of human beings any indicator of potential dangers? no. race is only genetics. violence is human choosings. It would be wrong to say that all people of a certain race are violent. And it would be wrong to say that all people of a certain race are peaceful. And it would be wrong to say that all people of a certain race are promiscuous. And it would be wrong to say that all people of a certain race is law abiding. it would also be wrong to say all people of a certain race 'barbaric.'

ethnicity the definition of ethnicity

noun, plural ethnicities.
an ethnic group; a social group that shares a common and distinctive culture, religion, language, or the like:
Representatives of several ethnicities were present.
ethnic traits, background, allegiance, or association:
The graph shows class enrollment by gender and ethnicity.

Origin of ethnicity 1765-1775

Examples from the Web for ethnicity
Contemporary Examples

Word Origin and History for ethnicity

"ethnic character," 1953, from ethnic + -ity. Earlier it meant "paganism" (1772).

de·i·ty
[ˈdēədē, ˈdāədē]
NOUN
  1. a god or goddess (in a polytheistic religion):
    "a deity of ancient Greece"
    synonyms: god · goddess · divine being · supreme being · divinity ·
    [more]
    • divine status, quality, or nature:
      "a ruler driven by delusions of deity"
    • the creator and supreme being (in a monotheistic religion such as Christianity).
    • a representation of a god or goddess, such as a statue or carving.

immortal · creator · demiurge · godhead
  • ORIGIN
  • Middle English (denoting the divine nature of God): from Old French deite, from ecclesiastical Latin deitas (translating Greek theotēs), from deus ‘god.’
245_020.jpg

DSCN9288.JPG

GREECE2002-ftC-blog-3595.jpg

Anubis.jpg

17-These-African-Deities-Are.jpg

I'm sorry. But was the question, 'how to help the ghettos'?

Maybe the ghetto with Christ in it is much WAY better than the high societies with the pagan god(s) in it.

It would be much safer, in the long run, at least. I would think. If the people in the ghettos don't give up Christ to accept the pagan deities.

One question. Why are all the pagan deity followers the ones that seek to 'take' over places where money runs freely?

And if there are those who want to 'worship' deities in their own private space and time, why are their locations of privacy being runned down by enterprises? In other words, WHO is doing all the proliferation?

Charts. Graphs. Cherry picked facts always support whatever it tiz' you want. The thing here is I am not finding it to be a true, Tommy, your "positive" racial stereotypes are just as biased as negative ones. I see a few exceptional people that work hard because they are motivated to, period. THAT could be anybody in any culture.

From my experience working at a school with a high amount of migrant students (from Mexico) in the past, I will say that they are MUCH more respectful and hard-working than their American peers. Since I teach English their skills tend to be lower (not always) however.

Anybody who's never taught a day in their life before and goes into teaching is MUCH better off in a class of 25 migrant students than 25 Americans...easily.

From my experience working at a school with a high amount of migrant students (from Mexico) in the past, I will say that they are MUCH more respectful and hard-working than their American peers. Since I teach English their skills tend to be lower (not always) however.

Anybody who's never taught a day in their life before and goes into teaching is MUCH better off in a class of 25 migrant students than 25 Americans...easily.

Overly categorical.

Overly categorical.

Of course I was making generalizations which is why I used the word "tend".

Overly categorical.

Of course I was making generalizations which is why I used the word "tend".

That was not the part that was particularly categorical.

NOt to mention that obvious truism that working longer hours on one thing leaves fewer hours for everything else.

Oh yeah, that Pokemon Go isn't going to play itself! Lazy piece of shit.

Play is valuable. For Children AND adults.

If someone is asking you to work 60 or 80 hours a week in order to "get ahead" that person is a sadistic asshole.

Fuck them.

The whiny motto of a lazy, good-for-nothing, slackass piece of shit. ^^^^

I have pointed out the obvious truth, supported with links to article on South Korean laws and quotes from a South Korean, that high levels of competition have negative impacts on health and family life and detracts from other activities and happiness.....

I asked you if you'd ever been to South Korea, seen South Korean schools, met South Korean families and their children and gotten to know them personally. You ignored this question because the answer highlights your weak-minded clinging to stereotypes and ignorance.

Forum List

Back