Migrant kids outperform local kids

People send messages with their style of dress and choice of tattoos, and body language.

You didn't see those people, you didn't "personally observe" their appearance and behavior,...

And the coward posting admitted that he did not know the people he was afraid of, and thus could not know their circumstances, motivations, or intentions. Have you ever studied logic - even briefly - in your life?

But he could see their appearance and behavior.....

The only behavior he mentioned was standing, and only an illogical buffoon like you would believe that a quick glance while driving quickly away in fear is sufficient to determine circumstances, motivations, or intentions. You are a stupid animal.

Too bad so many are too afraid to get out of their literal and metaphorical cars and get to know people. Sometimes it's the only cure for fear and ignorance.

Fear is the rational response to danger.

Ignoring warning signs such a style of dress and body language is not bravery, it is foolishness.

How much experience do YOU have with urban .......

Urban all sorts of people including African Americans? A LOT.

Taking your ignorance as a excuse for fear is cowardice.

The only thing the disparity proves is that our education system sucks dick. Kind of like Taint sucks dick.

This is an over generalization, but... Illegal alien offspring take it for granted they get away with whatever, Legal immigrant kids are trying to live up to a higher standard. That is one of the differences between "immigrants" and illegal aliens. This is not a scientifically proven fact. Just my opinion.

I've read recently an interesting study on higher class whites dealing with increasing competition from higher class, especially Asian immigrants with an extremely competitive and education driven culture.

And I saw no benefit for America or Americans in the developments mentioned.

I don't WANT Americans to have to torture their children the way the freaking Japanese do in order for them to have a shot at getting into a top college.

That is not making this nation or the world a better place.

It's making it crappier.

Lazy losers like you are not what America is about.

Nothing in your post really addressed anything I said.

An insult is not a valid debating point. Or a challenge to an explanation.

You have admitted many times that hard work and competition frighten and intimidate you.

You have admitted many times that your hyperbolic exclamations were based on utter ignorance.

All that indicates that you are weak, lazy, cowardly, stupid, and un-American.

And the coward posting admitted that he did not know the people he was afraid of, and thus could not know their circumstances, motivations, or intentions. Have you ever studied logic - even briefly - in your life?

But he could see their appearance and behavior.....

The only behavior he mentioned was standing, and only an illogical buffoon like you would believe that a quick glance while driving quickly away in fear is sufficient to determine circumstances, motivations, or intentions. You are a stupid animal.

Too bad so many are too afraid to get out of their literal and metaphorical cars and get to know people. Sometimes it's the only cure for fear and ignorance.

Fear is the rational response to danger.

Ignoring warning signs such a style of dress and body language is not bravery, it is foolishness.

How much experience do YOU have with urban .......

Urban all sorts of people including African Americans? A LOT.

Taking your ignorance as a excuse for fear is cowardice.

Your assumption that I have no experience myself is just you being a narrowminded jerk.

And,

Really? You have experience with urban blacks and you don't find significant segments embittered, hostile and dangerous?

Or do you just accept that danger as normal?

Seely for example has shared how he was regularly beaten by blacks for being white when he was younger, once with a baseball bat, and he somehow,

accepts that as normal and not something to consider as a problem.

This is an over generalization, but... Illegal alien offspring take it for granted they get away with whatever, Legal immigrant kids are trying to live up to a higher standard. That is one of the differences between "immigrants" and illegal aliens. This is not a scientifically proven fact. Just my opinion.

I've read recently an interesting study on higher class whites dealing with increasing competition from higher class, especially Asian immigrants with an extremely competitive and education driven culture.

I don't WANT Americans to have to torture their children the way the freaking Japanese do in order for them to have a shot at getting into a top college.

It's making it crappier.

You have admitted many times that hard work and competition frighten and intimidate you.

You have admitted many times that your hyperbolic exclamations were based on utter ignorance.

Mischaracterizations and insults do not a valid argument make.

YOu have failed to demonstrate that increased competition has any benefit to either the UK as in the OP, or America.

I have pointed out the obvious truth, supported with links to article on South Korean laws and quotes from a South Korean, that high levels of competition have negative impacts on health and family life and detracts from other activities and happiness.

NOt to mention that obvious truism that working longer hours on one thing leaves fewer hours for everything else.

YOu have failed to demonstrate that increased competition has any benefit to either the UK as in the OP, or America......

I have pointed out over and over and over again how the competitive nature of our university system has produced by far the greatest universities in the world, to which the best and the brightest from around the world flock every year. You keep ignoring this fact because your motivation is to defend your lazy weakness.

I have pointed out the obvious truth, supported with links to article on South Korean laws and quotes from a South Korean, that high levels of competition have negative impacts on health and family life and detracts from other activities and happiness.....

I asked you if you'd ever been to South Korea, seen South Korean schools, met South Korean families and their children and gotten to know them personally. You ignored this question because the answer highlights your weak-minded clinging to stereotypes and ignorance.

NOt to mention that obvious truism that working longer hours on one thing leaves fewer hours for everything else.

Oh yeah, that Pokemon Go isn't going to play itself! Lazy piece of shit.

It's making it crappier.

Mischaracterizations and insults do not a valid argument make.

YOu have failed to demonstrate that increased competition has any benefit to either the UK as in the OP, or America.

I have pointed out the obvious truth, supported with links to article on South Korean laws and quotes from a South Korean, that high levels of competition have negative impacts on health and family life and detracts from other activities and happiness.

"....high levels of competition have negative impacts on health and family life and detracts from other activities and happiness."

Speaking as a lil' ol' Southern gal....

....I must report, I'm pretty happy.

Or....pretty and happy.

YOu have failed to demonstrate that increased competition has any benefit to either the UK as in the OP, or America......

I have pointed out over and over and over again how the competitive nature of our university system has produced by far the greatest universities in the world, to which the best and the brightest from around the world flock every year. You keep ignoring this fact because your motivation is to defend your lazy weakness.

The topic is INCREASED competition, caused by asian immigrants.

And you have demonstrated no benefit from that.

The vast majority of your posts have been unsupported general positive sounding assertions about competition.

The rest has been unsupported assumptions and insults about me.

You've done NOTHING to actually defend your position on it's merits.

I have pointed out the obvious truth, supported with links to article on South Korean laws and quotes from a South Korean, that high levels of competition have negative impacts on health and family life and detracts from other activities and happiness.....

I asked you if you'd ever been to South Korea, seen South Korean schools, met South Korean families and their children and gotten to know them personally. You ignored this question because the answer highlights your weak-minded clinging to stereotypes and ignorance.

And now we go back to your bizarre belief system that only direct experience counts.

Spoken word, books, scientific studies, all false data as far as you are concerned.

b60.png

Play is valuable. For Children AND adults.

If someone is asking you to work 60 or 80 hours a week in order to "get ahead" that person is a sadistic asshole.

Fuck them.

The vast majority of your posts have been unsupported general positive sounding assertions about competition.

umSCC2A.jpg

Play is valuable. For Children AND adults.

If someone is asking you to work 60 or 80 hours a week in order to "get ahead" that person is a sadistic asshole.

Fuck them.

The whiny motto of a lazy, good-for-nothing, slackass piece of shit. ^^^^

Clusters and the New Economics of Competition

"Today’s economic map of the world is dominated by what I call clusters: critical masses—in one place—of unusual competitive success in particular fields. Clusters are a striking feature of virtually every national, regional, state, and even metropolitan economy, especially in more economically advanced nations. Silicon Valley and Hollywood may be the world’s best-known clusters. Clusters are not unique, however; they are highly typical—and therein lies a paradox: the enduring competitive advantages in a global economy lie increasingly in local things—knowledge, relationships, motivation—that distant rivals cannot match."

umSCC2A.jpg

From my first post in this thread, post #42

"Great. More competition for college and higher end careers.

Tell me how that benefits you brits?"

Also, right above your post in this small portion of the thread.

"YOu have failed to demonstrate that increased competition has any benefit to either the UK as in the OP, or America......"

You are the one that keeps pretending the choice is between NO COMPETITION and COMPETITION TO THE MAX.

"A nation’s competitiveness depends on the capacity of its industry to innovate and upgrade. Companies gain advantage against the world’s best competitors because of pressure and challenge. They benefit from having strong domestic rivals, aggressive home-based suppliers, and demanding local customers."

The Competitive Advantage of Nations

Forum List

Back