Mike Dickson Dies Suddenly

Forum outcast infamous RACIST motivated posting:
'Luiza' - Nazism:

(luiza.86585)

• Pro Jihad child killing.
  • Admitting Jews today are the same ethnicity as Jesus . But often tries to lie about it.
  • Advocates for genocide.
  • Pro Jihad entities use of its children.
  • Promoting Hitler garbage.
  • Spamming the forums with despicable wording.

Gas chambers or Ovens - Nazi Luiza asks?

Exterminating J.

Against all Jews.

And more...

Today's Jews are as Jesus ethnicity she admits. But racist Luiza still hates via ancient lies canards stereotypes.

So everyone who dies earlier that age 70 is being killed by a vaccine huh?

The guy probably had some other health problems.

I know quite a few people who dropped dead before 60 before the COVID vaccine came out

Hi shocker. I had the first TWO pfizer jabs as I was in a high risk group. I had zero problem with anyone NOT taking it as I knew it was experimental, for emergency use AND not much was known about it YET there was a very good chance of it reducing the effects of covid on ME. I also knew it wasn't going to stop me getting it AND that it also wasn't going to stop transmission. I was dead against healthy and young people being forced to take it as the early data showed SOME RISK for the vax and not much for covid. So not ALL who took that shit were in favour of mandates!! NO BLOODY WAY!!!

Just sayin, Bru!!!

Greg
To each their own. As it should have been. Instead we all faced immense pressures and had to make personal health decisions under duress. Frrightening ,and the abuses of power and language by some won't ever be forgotten by me. As I said, humans are still the same and the West is many degrees removed from where we used to be morally. If we do not return to that plsce of principle and individusl liberty we are in grave danger.

all evidence is that i have all shots and boosters and have had none of those side effects, covid, flu, the common cold or rsv and the pollen doesn't bother me much anymore.

oh, and i did my own research at the cdc web site and my own doctor's office, not on twitter.
What? You didn't die 3 years ago when the dumb bitch/OP said you were going to?

Hi shocker. I had the first TWO pfizer jabs as I was in a high risk group. I had zero problem with anyone NOT taking it as I knew it was experimental, for emergency use AND not much was known about it YET there was a very good chance of it reducing the effects of covid on ME. I also knew it wasn't going to stop me getting it AND that it also wasn't going to stop transmission. I was dead against healthy and young people being forced to take it as the early data showed SOME RISK for the vax and not much for covid. So not ALL who took that shit were in favour of mandates!! NO BLOODY WAY!!!

Just sayin, Bru!!!

Greg
When the first shot was released, the narrative was that it prevented infection and transmission. Of course, by the time the second one came around that was obviously false. When did you have your first shot?

Snoop Dogg's 24-year-old daughter, Cori Broadus, is in the hospital from a severe stroke.

Broadus posted on her Instagram story from a hospital bed early Thursday morning, saying she "started breaking down crying" when doctors told her about the stroke.

In a follow-up post, she noted she is "only 24" and added, "what did I do in my past to deserve all of this."

Do you think anyone is going to tell her?

I know quite a few people who dropped dead before 60 before the COVID vaccine came out

Nope, not pobbisblly. Before the COVID vaccine nobody died before the age or 70.... :rolleyes:

Just sayin, Bru!!!

Greg

fwiw I have zero problems with anyone who chose to take the vaccine but respected everyone else's choice. Sadly, that group seemed very small. Too many people were raging fascists about it. And they were raging, WRONG fascists too.

Totally agree the rest of the post but why do so many Cult Christians tack on thoughts like the above ?
Are you trying to convince yourself?

If it is supposed to be good advice why do you never mention looking twice before crossing the road, or wearing several layers of clothes in cold weather etc .
Far more useful and that would at least relieve the tedium of endless repetition.

It was in direct response to what the poster said, hello?

all evidence is that i have all shots and boosters and have had none of those side effects, covid, flu, the common cold or rsv and the pollen doesn't bother me much anymore.

oh, and i did my own research at the cdc web site and my own doctor's office, not on twitter.

Well. The CDC also recommended social distancing, which now Fauci himself says was based on nothing at all. So there's that.

fwiw I have zero problems with anyone who chose to take the vaccine but respected everyone else's choice. Sadly, that group seemed very small. Too many people were raging fascists about it. And they were raging, WRONG fascists too.
I upset a lot of Admin zealots by saying it was stupid to fire young fit employees who had a near zero risk from Covid. Did my career not much good though I could have retired at the time. Frankly it was a big factor in me continuing on with my career as it is. lol

Greg

Well. The CDC also recommended social distancing, which now Fauci himself says was based on nothing at all. So there's that.
True, but it was one of the few measures that actually made sense. I used it to advantage as I'm not much of a people person.

Greg

Investigate the igG4 switch

Forum List

Back