Mike Dickson Dies Suddenly

And it's all over everywhere because everyone wonders if they guy dropped over dead from the vaccines. Yes, the miracle vaccines that didn't stop transmission, barely made the disease less virulent, and now are causing all kinds of effects.

And we're just scratching the surface because, shocker, Big Govco and Big Corp LIE.
Everyone?

I don't. He probably dropped dead because like most people he ate like shit didn't exercise and drank or drugged too much

Everyone?

I don't. He probably dropped dead because like most people he ate like shit didn't exercise and drank or drugged too much

Or this, who knows?

increased IgG4 synthesis due to repeated mRNA vaccination with high antigen concentrations may also cause autoimmune diseases, and promote cancer growth and autoimmune myocarditis in susceptible individuals.

Everybody understands what you meant. You know what you meant. You are an ugly human being.

Sorry you don't get to tell me what I meant. I am not in the practice like the vaccine lovers of wishing death on people. I meant exactly what I said: WATCH OUT FOR THE TURBO CANCERS.

Get all your check ups.

Or this, who knows?

increased IgG4 synthesis due to repeated mRNA vaccination with high antigen concentrations may also cause autoimmune diseases, and promote cancer growth and autoimmune myocarditis in susceptible individuals.
You don't know but you like to pretend that you do

It could have been an alien death ray and that's as good a guess as yours

Snoop Dogg's 24-year-old daughter, Cori Broadus, is in the hospital from a severe stroke.

Broadus posted on her Instagram story from a hospital bed early Thursday morning, saying she "started breaking down crying" when doctors told her about the stroke.

In a follow-up post, she noted she is "only 24" and added, "what did I do in my past to deserve all of this."

Do you think anyone is going to tell her?

Florence "Flo" Hyman--Olympic Volleyball Medalist for the USA died at the age of 31 I think.

Remarkably; she passed away about 25 years before Covid happened.

Please explain how this is possible?

You don't know but you like to pretend that you do

It could have been an alien death ray and that's as good a guess as yours

Right, or it could have been autoimmune-induced myocarditis caused by the igG4 class switch, caused by the Miracle Shot. Do you pick arguments just to pick them?

Florence "Flo" Hyman--Olympic Volleyball Medalist for the USA died at the age of 31 I think.

Remarkably; she passed away about 25 years before Covid happened.

Please explain how this is possible?

Increased IgG4 synthesis due to repeated mRNA vaccination with high antigen concentrations may also cause autoimmune diseases, and promote cancer growth and autoimmune myocarditis in susceptible individuals.

Right, or it could have been autoimmune-induced myocarditis caused by the igG4 class switch, caused by the Miracle Shot. Do you pick arguments just to pick them?
It could have been a hoodoo curse

Just as good a guess as yours.

Another one drops dead from the jab, what a fool, just trust in Jesus.
You know people have been dying from heart attacks ever since there were people.
BUT
Almost 1.2 Million have died from Covid since 2020

But let's look at Florida as an example

1705838671250.png

Well look at that. No significant change in age adjusted death rates in Florida from 2020 to 2022.

And this

Showing that as of Oct 22 over 85% of Floridians had been vaccinated.

Hmmm....
85% vaccinate
No change in heart attack death rates...

Hmmm...

Even the tiny minded can see there is zero relation between covid vaccines and heart attack deaths.

You know people have been dying from heart attacks ever since there were people.
BUT
Almost 1.2 Million have died from Covid since 2020

But let's look at Florida as an example

View attachment 891201

Well look at that. No significant change in age adjusted death rates in Florida from 2020 to 2022.

And this

Showing that as of Oct 22 over 85% of Floridians had been vaccinated.

Hmmm....
85% vaccinate
No change in heart attack death rates...

Hmmm...

Even the tiny minded can see there is zero relation between covid vaccines and heart attack deaths.

For the record: I won't argue with you. You are stuck in April of 2020; you have not budged on one single talking point, not one. Therefore, it would actually be more productive for me to talk to a wall.

Have a nice day.

Forum outcast infamous RACIST motivated posting:
'Luiza' - Nazism:

(luiza.86585)

• Pro Jihad child killing.
  • Admitting Jews today are the same ethnicity as Jesus . But often tries to lie about it.
  • Advocates for genocide.
  • Pro Jihad entities use of its children.
  • Promoting Hitler garbage.
  • Spamming the forums with despicable wording.

Gas chambers or Ovens - Nazi Luiza asks?

Exterminating J.

Against all Jews.

And more...

Today's Jews are as Jesus ethnicity she admits. But racist Luiza still hates via ancient lies canards stereotypes.

shocked face!!!!!

Forum List

Back