Mike Pence and classified documents

Yes, but Pence made the mistake of standing on his soapbox and claiming that he was very careful, and that he didn't have any classified documents. And couldn't see any reason for somebody to bring classified documents home from the white house.

Oops. He spoke too soon.
Saint Pence.

Is there anyone that doesn't have classified files? I am now at the point where I don't believe either side having them is big deal. It seems like anyone could have them at this point. Could ex-Senators and ex-House members have some as well?

The classified documents seem to be classified as anyone can have them.

I'm over it, time to move on to real issues.

As you know, and refuse to acknowledge, is the FACT that President Trump had sent dozens of boxes to the Archive and was in talks about what other documents should be sent. In the meantime, they were in a safe, secured location with Secret Service Protection.

As you know too is the FACT that it is now obvious that President Biden has been stealing and hiding confidential documents for DECADES. Say that was unintentional is just goofy.
WOW, both paragraphs are completely WRONG.

Trump denied having additional documents.
His lawyer signed off on 'there are no more documents'
trump refused to give them or acknowledge he had them.
trump was NOT in 'talks' about retuning the documents he was hiding.

He and his Big Fat Mouth
Even the Trumpsters know not to trust anything that comes out of his gaping maw.

1674595164330.jpeg
1674595186966.jpeg

The current administration may just "Trump" Nixon. The entire Biden family is as crooked as a dog's hind leg.

If the allegations from the Neo-GOP can be proven. But like the fraudulent allegations of election rigging in 2020, they don't have a good record proving their wild allegations.

Attachments

• 1674595200391.jpeg
    1674595200391.jpeg
    11.5 KB · Views: 4
I suspect a lot of people have been doing this for some time with no real worries until it was Trump and it got dialed up to 11. Now that it’s a big deal everyone has gone into CYA mode as they check to see what they might have.
It was the same deal with Hillar's email server which is why chose not to charge her.
Once they started investigating it they discovered that having sensitive material hanging out in unsecure places was not an exception specific to Hillary Clinton but the "norm" all over government.
So rather than open up that whole can of worms by charging pretty much EVERYBODY they just said "let it be a lesson learned and let's just quietly tighten up our systems and procedures."

Is there anyone that doesn't have classified files? I am now at the point where I don't believe either side having them is big deal. It seems like anyone could have them at this point. Could ex-Senators and ex-House members have some as well?

The classified documents seem to be classified as anyone can have them.

I'm over it, time to move on to real issues.
Lawmakers do not have security clearances per se. Rather, members of Congress are by tradition deemed inherently trustworthy. Probably a big mistake. Most congressmen don't have a need to know. The exception is members of committees that deal with defence and intelligence.

huh? smarter? No, I am highlighting the evidence is clear that Xiden had the intent to take, and keep these documents....hence why he hid them for over a decade....we also see a massive pattern of this behavior with Xiden...from Senator, to VP
And Trump just continued to hide his for a year…amazing way to disregard FACTS.

Lawmakers do not have security clearances per se. Rather, members of Congress are by tradition deemed inherently trustworthy. Probably a big mistake. Most congressmen don't have a need to know. The exception is members of committees that deal with defence and intelligence.
Seems to me classified might not be really classified, I think a lot of people are just trying to be really cool.

Reportedly, there are over a BILLION classified documents. I believe over classification is just as much of a problem. I'll bet that if they were somehow all examined, we'd find thousands of grocery lists among the classified. Or, "meet me at the usual place, my husband is out of town, HUGS".
They do have automatically declassification. However a classification stamp on tells the reader that the document might be classified.

WOW, both paragraphs are completely WRONG.

Trump denied having additional documents.
His lawyer signed off on 'there are no more documents'
trump refused to give them or acknowledge he had them.
trump was NOT in 'talks' about retuning the documents he was hiding.
facts! ty

Forum List

Back