Mike Pence and classified documents

I suspect a lot of people have been doing this for some time with no real worries until it was Trump and it got dialed up to 11. Now that it’s a big deal everyone has gone into CYA mode as they check to see what they might have.

Exactly why I now call for a raid on Pelosi, Harris, Clinton, Obuma and Schiff's homes, among others.

No, I think it is something we should have been doing for years and that is controlling classified documents.
Reportedly, there are over a BILLION classified documents. I believe over classification is just as much of a problem. I'll bet that if they were somehow all examined, we'd find thousands of grocery lists among the classified. Or, "meet me at the usual place, my husband is out of town, HUGS".

I suspect a lot of people have been doing this for some time with no real worries until it was Trump and it got dialed up to 11. Now that it’s a big deal everyone has gone into CYA mode as they check to see what they might have.
I think we relied largely on these folks, former president and VPs, being competent and would quietly return items as they were found.
Trump stupidly blew that all to hell.

Everyone will now have to clean house and no doubt appoint a special staff person in the future to account for all these docs in real time so as to avoid this problem.

From Hell ? That’s going a little too far. From Poughkeepsie, maybe.
You're from Poughkeepsie? How the fuck do they put up with your dumbassery there?
I had a friend from Poughkeepsie. His job was to blast subway tunnels through rock.

This further proves the Mar a Lago raid was nothing more than a political hit job.
The problem Trump has is that he attempted to withhold the documents and the government had to issue subpoenas without cooperation to obtain them. What he did is a crime. I think it would be difficult to prove that either Biden or Pence intended to keep the documents. Most likely they didn't even know had them.

Nothing to spin right now we have three people that we know of who have had classified documents where they shouldn’t have the bigger question is how many others have them as well.
I checked the cedar chest I keep my USMC uniforms and stuff in. No classified info. Yet.

I think we relied largely on these folks, former president and VPs, being competent and would quietly return items as they were found.
Trump stupidly blew that all to hell.

Everyone will now have to clean house and no doubt appoint a special staff person in the future to account for all these docs in real time so as to avoid this problem.
Or the government could just stop with over classification of so much stuff. I suspect if the public ever got a real look at this stuff a great many would say this needs to be classified seriously.

Or the government could just stop with over classification of so much stuff. I suspect if the public ever got a real look at this stuff a great many would say this needs to be classified seriously.
So true.
You notice most reporting states “documents with classified markings”. That could be anything up to and including information that is no longer classified.

Nope. No one but Trump stalled, lied, obstructed and forced a federal search warrant

try again sweetie
gay howler cropped.jpg

So true.
You notice most reporting states “documents with classified markings”. That could be anything up to and including information that is no longer classified.
My suspicion is a lot of the stuff that is classified is done so because if the public saw it would make view the government as bigger assholes than they already do.

Forum List

Back