Mike Pence: Sarah Palin Without The Charisma

So, I wonder how many Pence threads Shitting Bull is going to start? What's this, like 3 already?

Just one less than were started about Benghazi, how about?

I think Benghazi is a bit more important than Mike Pence. I mean, it was just four dead Americans and that means little to folks like you.... but hey, let's flip out over one guy;s views on evolution. That really matters!
To RWrs apparently.

So, I wonder how many Pence threads Shitting Bull is going to start? What's this, like 3 already?

I think Benghazi is a bit more important than Mike Pence. I mean, it was just four dead Americans and that means little to folks like you.... but hey, let's flip out over one guy;s views on evolution. That really matters!

Exactly. Not only 4 Americans murdered, but also dragged through the streets, and let's not forget raped. Ah, but who cares. ;)
Raped? SInce when? Were Drumpf's Mexicans involved?

God it pains me to agree with you but you nailed it 100%. I warned all you people months ago that if the GOP establishment hacks got to Trump and tried to convince him to be more like Romney and McCain this is the type of stupid thing that would happen. A totally pandering gutless boneheaded VP pick. If Trump had any balls he would have picked Gingrich or at least Chris Christie...for fucks sake Pence????????????????

If it had been Newt, all we would have heard about is his past transgressions. It would have been beaten like a dead horse.
If it had been Christie all we would have heard about would have been bridges.

So really it makes no difference.

You are right.There is nobody that would make Trump a viable candidate. Anybody with any credibility would refuse his offer.

Yet all the real losers would go running to Hillary, right?

I don't know what kind of President Trump would make, and you don't either....he has never done anything political like that, so none of us can know. So pretending you DO know is moot.

You're willing to turn the presidency over to a snake oil salesman just to support your failing party. Damn, you're dumb.

Exactly. Not only 4 Americans murdered, but also dragged through the streets, and let's not forget raped. Ah, but who cares. ;)
Raped? SInce when? Were Drumpf's Mexicans involved?

Where have you been? You sure don't pay close attention to news. Nothing you say has any validity to it. Do a search. Left wing Snopes even says they can't prove or disprove it.
There are pics, and I am sure you'd love to see them, but they aren't available for viewing.

God it pains me to agree with you but you nailed it 100%. I warned all you people months ago that if the GOP establishment hacks got to Trump and tried to convince him to be more like Romney and McCain this is the type of stupid thing that would happen. A totally pandering gutless boneheaded VP pick. If Trump had any balls he would have picked Gingrich or at least Chris Christie...for fucks sake Pence????????????????

If it had been Newt, all we would have heard about is his past transgressions. It would have been beaten like a dead horse.
If it had been Christie all we would have heard about would have been bridges.

So really it makes no difference.

You are right.There is nobody that would make Trump a viable candidate. Anybody with any credibility would refuse his offer.

Yet all the real losers would go running to Hillary, right?

I don't know what kind of President Trump would make, and you don't either....he has never done anything political like that, so none of us can know. So pretending you DO know is moot.

You're willing to turn the presidency over to a snake oil salesman just to support your failing party. Damn, you're dumb.

I don't have a party. Dumber.

All that bullshit has been proven to be LIES and photoshopped LIES. Stevens died from smoke inhalation and was NOT raped nor dragged through the streets. Have you no honor or shame?

All that bullshit has been proven to be LIES and photoshopped LIES. Stevens died from smoke inhalation and was NOT raped nor dragged through the streets. Have you no honor or shame?

sleepy-smiley.gif
Did you say something???

Too funny, a moonbat left wing Hillary supporter whining about honor

At least I'm not a chronic liar without honor.

LMAO You noticed that too, huh?

At least I'm not a chronic liar without honor.

That's debatable

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat

sleepy-smiley.gif
Did you say something???

Facts always make you yawn.
IOW, you're the perfect trumpkin.

Notice how every libtard here is suddenly an expert on Mike Pence when few probably ever heard of him a week ago. Proof positive they get fed from left wing hate sites and regurgitate it as freely as they can. I guess when you have nothing to stand for trying to knock the other guy down is all you have.

He'll shore up the base and many never Trumpers will get on board. Even Michael Medved is warming up to the ticket now.

You're right that Benghazi is probably more important because the Repubs cut security at other embassies as well.

Pence isn't too bright and he's easily as anti-Constitution as Trumpery is. Combined with a Repub congress, they would happily wipe out a lot of freedoms Americans now take for granted. And, they will most certainly get a lot more than 4 Americans killed.

You think the Muzzies believe in evolution?

Inquiring minds want to know!

Forum List

Back