Mikey Moore vows Trump is the last president

Someone has to be a really dumb downed loon to take anything fat bastard spews.

See rightwinger as a prime example

Michael Moore’s new project has Oscar written all over it
Five Stars
oscar_mayer_wienermoblie_-_getty_-_h_-_2016.jpg

Yeah. Ol'Mickey could eat the whole thing. Fat fuck that he is. LOL

I know it isn't Michal Moore's point, but Trump really might be the last US President to truly represent American Citizens. The NWO Globalists are in almost complete control around the world. Our previous 3 or 4 US Presidents clearly represented foreign interests. They threw Citizens overboard. My advice would be, stop voting for Globalists in both Parties. They don't care about Citizens.

The little fat liberal has a net worth of about 50 million. You can bet your ass that he has armed personnel guarding his possessions and fat little body so that makes him a hypocrite times at least two.

The little fat liberal has a net worth of about 50 million. You can bet your ass that he has armed personnel guarding his possessions and fat little body so that makes him a hypocrite times at least two.
Jealous?

I know it isn't Michal Moore's point, but Trump really might be the last US President to truly represent American Citizens. The NWO Globalists are in almost complete control around the world. Our previous 3 or 4 US Presidents clearly represented foreign interests. They threw Citizens overboard. My advice would be, stop voting for Globalists in both Parties. They don't care about Citizens.
He has proven to represent the billionaires as he cuts services to working Americans

Forum List

Back