🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Military mother told to remove American flag from her own apartment

This is part of the reason me and the wife are trying our hardest to fix our credit and get a damn home loan and buy a home soon....so tired of paying for overpriced homes that do nothing for us but pay for the rich landlords constant trips to Florida. He told me I was gonna pay for the guy to come out and look at a leak in the bathroom I told him to kiss my ass. From now on I won't even tell the old bastard if something is messed up...fuck em. Of course where we live there is an obvious rental homes/apartment shortage therefore these rich pricks are charging downright robbery rental prices.

Where she went wrong was the permanent display of the flag and than allowing it to extend out away from her balcony.

If she wants more freedom to permanently modify the outward appearance of her home, buy a house.

I think there are a few stories where even home owners haven't been aloud to fly their flags . So even they aren't able to do it. It's call the HOA population control, where suckers Obey because they are the authority in their lives. It's their big boy or girl liberal control that says " It's our rules" Lmfao.

While I believe that anyone who likes the flag, should be able to display it (even if it is a confederate flag), the problem is that in this case the woman lives in an apartment and thus doesn't own the property and the property owners do have the right to set "display" guidelines off balconies. If however, she looks around and sees any flags of another nation (Mexico for instance) being allowed, she would have a legal standing against the owners of the apartment complex.

You bring up a good point and the converse of your last sentence might be plight that apartment owner sees him/herself in. If they allow American flag then others may be inclined to display confederate, Mexican, their college's flag, etc. and the place would look like one hell of a mess.

Based on the newscast MindWars posted (post #16) that stated the complex was home of many veterans I would suggest she save the money she may spend on a lawyer, collect signatures from all those neighbors and request the apartment install a permanent flag pole to display the flag. Seems to me a win-win proposition with residents happy and with addition of some flowers around the base would really add a nice touch to the place.

While I believe that anyone who likes the flag, should be able to display it (even if it is a confederate flag), the problem is that in this case the woman lives in an apartment and thus doesn't own the property and the property owners do have the right to set "display" guidelines off balconies. If however, she looks around and sees any flags of another nation (Mexico for instance) being allowed, she would have a legal standing against the owners of the apartment complex.

You bring up a good point and the converse of your last sentence might be plight that apartment owner sees him/herself in. If they allow American flag then others may be inclined to display confederate, Mexican, their college's flag, etc. and the place would look like one hell of a mess.

Based on the newscast MindWars posted (post #16) that stated the complex was home of many veterans I would suggest she save the money she may spend on a lawyer, collect signatures from all those neighbors and request the apartment install a permanent flag pole to display the flag. Seems to me a win-win proposition with residents happy and with addition of some flowers around the base would really add a nice touch to the place.

If more people understood what most of these issues come down to is social control/ population control
it is something the leftist demo rats often thrive on.

They think it's freedom when it's not freedom.

upload_2017-6-5_10-53-52.png

The Flag Has Eminent Domain

Treason is not a property right.

Forum List

Back