Millions of Trump voters just basically voted to cut their pay.

Hey Franco name one!
The payroll tax cut the GOP refused to extend. And many other benefits (cheap college loans, free community college and public U's, Medicaid in Red states, etc etc etc)...never reported on your BS media- too busy with malicious gossip about bs e-mails and a charity....dupe.

The payroll tax cut the GOP refused to extend.

You want to bankrupt Social Security?

cheap college loans

Obama had the Feds take over most college lending, why didn't he give cheap college loans?

free community college

Free? You get the teachers to work for free?
So dumb and duped....read something.

Hey Franco name one!
The payroll tax cut the GOP refused to extend. And many other benefits (cheap college loans, free community college and public U's, Medicaid in Red states, etc etc etc)...never reported on your BS media- too busy with malicious gossip about bs e-mails and a charity....dupe.

The payroll tax cut was robbing Social Security and doing nothing for our economy. Do you think that ten or fifteen dollars every other week in a workers pocket was going to do anything for our economy?
It was all an intelligent Dem could do in the middle of a corrupt GOP world meltdown. Then total, pure GOP obstruction for 7 YEARS. That makes 30 years now....Great job!! sees sig pp 1.
So again, left can't get it done.

Hey Franco name one!

The payroll tax cut was robbing Social Security and doing nothing for our economy. Do you think that ten or fifteen dollars every other week in a workers pocket was going to do anything for our economy?
The left was looking for full middle class joblessness .
And you probably believe that crap, superdupe. Luckiy, Trump doesn't.
Name a middle class jobs plan?

Hey Franco name one!

It was all an intelligent Dem could do in the middle of a corrupt GOP world meltdown. Then total, pure GOP obstruction for 7 YEARS. That makes 30 years now....Great job!! sees sig pp 1.
You only get progress when Dems have total control- SS, UE, Welfare under FDR, Medicare/aid, Civil Rights under LBJ, ACA under Obama. That's it. Great job, pander to the greedy idiot rich GOP and silly (50% racist) dupes...Hoping Trump is a gd GENIUS con man...

Hey Franco name one!

You only get progress when Dems have total control- SS, UE, Welfare under FDR, Medicare/aid, Civil Rights under LBJ, ACA under Obama. That's it. Great job, pander to the greedy idiot rich GOP and silly (50% racist) dupes...Hoping Trump is a gd GENIUS con man...
See no jobs progress

Hey Franco name one!

Infrastructure jobs bank, training for 3-6 MILLION tech jobs going begging that free trade has produced. Change the channel and get some real media. Ay caramba...pure ignorance.

Millions of Donald Trump voters to lose overtime pay the moment he takes office

Millions of Donald Trump voters to lose overtime pay the moment he takes office
Republicans have made their clear their wish to roll back a number of Barack Obama's initiatives

Many millions of Americans who voted for Donald Trump could find themselves losing their right to overtime pay as soon as he takes office.

Political observers pointed out that one of the things Mr Trump has undertaken to push forward with, is to reverse a planned pay boost enacted by President Barack Obama.

Part of the regulation - that is due to go into effect on December 1 - demands that companies pay time-and-a-half overtime to workers who make less than $47,000 a year.
=========================================================================

:eusa_clap: Way to Trumpkin Bumpkins. A one month pay raise, to be taken away by Turkey Neck McConnell , overgrown frat boy Ryan, and billionaire man of the people Donald Trump.

What a joke. Demonizing the GOP over this stuff is gonna make replacing them all in 2018 and 2020 a cinch.
You are simply lying again.

If you have to constantly lie to yourself in order to justify your political ideology, why don't you just change your ideology rather than fruitlessly try to change immutable facts?

Hey Franco name one!

cheap college loans

Obama had the Feds take over most college lending, why didn't he give cheap college loans?

free community college

I've read enough of your idiocy. Try again?

Infrastructure jobs bank, training for 3-6 MILLION tech jobs going begging that free trade has produced. Change the channel and get some real media. Ay caramba...pure ignorance.
How many families on food stamps before and now after obummer? Post the figures bubba!

Hey Franco name one!

cheap college loans

free community college

No.
No

How many families on food stamps before and now after obummer? Post the figures bubba!
88 months of growth, now even better pay, despite GOP. BS. People with crap GOP jobs are eligible for stamps....

Hey Franco name one!

cheap college loans

free community college

No.
No

I understand, you tried, you failed, you gave up.

cheap college loans

free community college

No.
No

read something. or keep voting for lying bought off a-holes...

cheap college loans

free community college

No.
No

I read a lot.
That's why I voted against that corrupt, bought off, a-hole criminal fossil, Hillary.

No.
No

I read a lot.
That's why I voted against that corrupt, bought off, a-hole criminal fossil, Hillary.
Balogna. Now all forgotten, dupe.

No.
No

I read a lot.

Nah, her criminality and corruption are still fresh in our minds.

I read a lot.

Funny how your heroes don't care anymore, dupe?

I read a lot.

My heroes? Like Hillary, Pelosi and Reid?
Oh, right, those are your heroes.

I read a lot.

My heroes? Like Hillary, Pelosi and Reid?
Oh, right, those are your heroes.
They ALWAYS said it was bs...and were right.

Forum List

Back